Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
40 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
225 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #2521
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,392 | Props total: 5096 5096
i hate this mode

i recently tried to play it again after i quit before and i see why i quit

you tellin me this dude played high school/college ball and can't dribble or hit a layup?

c'mon like forreal they gave you the worst player ever i mean i know you not supposed start out a superstar but atleast give me a player that can hit a basket for christ sakes

and don't get me started on teammates they go like 3-40

i really wanna play my player but its damn near unplayable and not fun at all

also lmao @ dewhite howard

Last edited by Axl Rose; 03-14-2011 at 01:09 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #2522
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Kasssssst said:
Well my guy started out with a 39 (like everyone else) except I put my points strictly on Defensive & Offensive Awareness and now I'm a 51, without ever playing a single drill or game.
i did that also and he still sucks

best thing is to put all you points in midrange and just take a midrange shot everytime you get the ball and pray it goes in but that gets boring after awhile
 7 years ago '04        #2523
lilflip01 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,160 | Props total: 16 16
Me n blake just combined for 56 points n i also had 13 a.ssist
 7 years ago '09        #2524
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
ok i started over....again

i played the draft games on 5 min

what a difference it made i averaged 20 points 2 a.ssist (lol teammates suck) a game

got my first A+

and i got drafted first round by the nets
 7 years ago '04        #2525
Socer38910 
space
space
$2,834 | Props total: 63 63
i just finished my second season with Finals MVP over Golden state. i'm a 97 overall now. i decided to join the bulls and our lineup is sick with rose-me-deng-boozer-noah. i'm trying to get MVP and get up to max out my overall now
 7 years ago '09        #2526
rsanders2003 
space
space
$59 | Props total: 0 0
@ dewhite howard, im in my 1st season got drafted to the grizzlies, played point guard, got asked what teams i want to play for asked for bulls, lakers, magic in that order, played lakers and got my 1st triple double, next game got traded to the lakers, now im averaging 30pts, 9.6 boards and 10.4 a.ssists a game and just got to the all star break, they finally let me in the mvp conversation
 7 years ago '09        #2527
rsanders2003 
space
space
this game does cheat you and its frustrating having to take over sometimes, was playing San Antonio and they subbed me out in the 1st quarter and we down 22-14 i come back in the game and score is 45-24, i honestly got so frustrated with the computer i started gunning for a while, ended the game with 77pts and 11 a.ssists, won by 20 but it really shouldnt take all that when you get traded to such a talented team, i should be getting at least 18 a.ssists a game with the weapons we got
 03-16-2011, 12:50 AM         #2528
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow is it really that funny that i didnt spell dude name right...anyway i bet ill bust yall a.ss ...who else getting over 15 dimes and 38 pts with a 80 something overall on superstar with a s**tty squad in 9 mins

in a.ssociation i already got a ring on HOF

wait til i get wireless its on
 03-16-2011, 12:56 AM         #2529
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah im mad :banghead::finger:

muf**kas made me bring out the throwback smilies
 7 years ago '09        #2530
rsanders2003 
space
space
^^^ dog ain't no excuss for spelling a name like that on a well known player, and you shouldn't get mad either for people looking crazy at it if you wanna run a game that's cool but winning on a.ssociation isn't some huge accomplishement either no disrespect
 03-16-2011, 03:01 PM         #2531
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rsanders2003 said:
^^^ dog ain't no excuss for spelling a name like that on a well known player, and you shouldn't get mad either for people looking crazy at it if you wanna run a game that's cool but winning on a.ssociation isn't some huge accomplishement either no disrespect
got one my player to...ass mode is way harder then my player....i do this in my sleep fam

ps f**k dewhite howard...i dont care about him or his name, come to think about i like dewhite better anyway
 03-16-2011, 05:18 PM         #2532
HERCH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the heat r so strong in this game wtf--- not only do they got the big 3--- they got ben wallace who for some reason gobles every rebound up--- they got will bynum comin off the bench who for some reason doesnt miss 3s.. and u never take out wade and bron-- if u shut one down the other goes into "hes on fire mode"--- hof 5 min quarters avg 28 8 ast 7 rebs 6 steals 2 blocks--- in east conf finals.
 7 years ago '09        #2533
rsanders2003 
space
space
fresh off being in the all star game and playing a whopping 7 mins, i showed em why belonged against the atlanta hawks, 1st game winning 3 pointer down 113 -111 hit it at the buzzer and got great commentating with it, 45 pts 10 rebs 18 a.sst and 3 steals, paul gasol showed up big, came back from down ten with 2:30 in 4th
 7 years ago '09        #2534
rsanders2003 
space
space
oh btw, why they be david sterning me with the foul calls, my team getting clotheslined and they hesitate to call it, i breath on the opponet and they shoot free throws, they shot 21 free throws to my 9
 03-18-2011, 04:26 PM         #2535
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Oh Finesse said:
This Rockets and me s**t ain't workin out.. 8 games left in the season, I'm clockin out.. gimme my ROY already so I can keep it movin

Yao the only n*gga in the league who's elbows go above the basket on every shot and still can't sink a bucket from under the rim
yao make everything when u play against him tho
 7 years ago '04        #2536
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Oh Finesse said:
I bet. f**k this mode tho my dude was a 79, just upped it to HoF difficulty.. startin my 2nd season fresh with the Bulls.. rated 2nd in the league goin into the first game against New Jerz.. n*gga's were blowin us out by 20+ f**k outta here son.. I shut it off and deleted the file
My dude is playing his 2nd season with the Bulls too...Got him at SG. I tried to play 1 game on the HOF difficulty, same s**t happened with me. My team was getting blown out by 23 and it was half way past the 1st quarter..They were making my teammates miss EVERYTHING..They were even missing open layups...That s**t was hitting the bottom of the rim...

But if you playing for a team with a main star, the make them miss damn near everything...but when you play against your former team, he can't miss a shot...
 7 years ago '04        #2537
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
How does one not close out a series...when the two main stars are missing... Game 3 Durant injured. Game 4 (which at this point its 3-0 and I'm up in the series) Westbrook gets injured..... how we lost the game by 3 I'll never know....
 03-20-2011, 12:14 AM         #2538
DUMBOUT22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas tryin to join a crew llet me know
 7 years ago '06        #2539
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,357 | Props total: 5559 5559
The cheating this game does is so obvious some times.

how in the f**k do I miss a wide open layup to take the lead at the end of a game (99 layup, 99 dunk, 99 offensive clutch, 94 inside)?

and this after I rebounded the ball after stealing and passing it to a teammate wide open for a 15 ft jumpshot.

Last edited by banga; 03-20-2011 at 01:19 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #2540
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,177 | Props total: 11734 11734
So theres noway to get rid of that blue dot s**t unless u clear the cache thus preventing you to use XBL?
Are they gonna do another update?
I hate that f**kin dot.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
61 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy