NBA 2K11 My Player Mode

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #2261
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
have to answer the interview questions right
 7 years ago '04        #2262
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
siming the game robs you of points i don't see why someone would want to sim if you play all the games you'll get to 99 faster.
 7 years ago '05        #2263
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1

[pic - click to view]

just dropped 32 in an OT win over the Mavericks...

Bargnani tried to dap me after an ill And One and I left that b**ch hanging, f**got almost cost us the damn game because HE CHUCKS UP THE BALL EVERY f**kING TIME ANYONE PASSES TO HIM

can NEVER HOLD THE DAMN BALL
 7 years ago '05        #2264
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
another way how we almost lost the game...

[pic - click to view]

I think that was Ed Davis passing the ball right there...but you see me?

all the way in the background?

yeah, I leaned to the baseline to hit a 2 pointer and SMACKED IT, but as the 2 dropped, I went outta bounds and the f**king cameramen HELD ME TO THE GROUND THE WHOLE PLAY

sons of b**ches

got back up and hauled a.ss to the other side of the court right when the play ended, thankfully Hinrich ended the play correctly.
 7 years ago '04        #2265
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
I went on and got XBL since they had it on sale for 36 bucks for the year

LikwidCyance...probably will play mostly pick up games with my player
 7 years ago '05        #2266
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
 Mysonne said:
siming the game robs you of points i don't see why someone would want to sim if you play all the games you'll get to 99 faster.
if your already 99 then simming helps you get to the playoffs faster which is what i Do on my PG i play playoff games all the time though
 7 years ago '08        #2267
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
Had 12 gm win streak but rockets had to f**k it up smdh yao n martin were making every damn shot especially in the 4th qtr but w.e im still 21-10 n 2nd in conference
 7 years ago '07        #2268
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
 illogik said:
That's what I thought.. I thought they added something where you could sim games from the menu though..
i wish they did

its a waste of time starting up a game just knowing your gonna sim it

they should let you sim it at the schedule menu
 7 years ago '04        #2269
space
space
space
finally made a 2ksports account

360 between the legs

Free throw line dunk

Last edited by Liquid-Science; 02-07-2011 at 07:46 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #2270
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

what level dunk are you and your vertical im tired of doing the same s**t
 7 years ago '04        #2271
space
space
space
99 dunk and 96 vertical
 7 years ago '06        #2272
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,375 | Props total: 5656 5656
I just got cheated in game 7 by the game. I'm going back and forth with OKC all the way up to 4 minutes left in the fourth. I'm down one point and these f**kers take me out of the f**kin game and bring me back with a minute and a half left down by 7 points. I'm burning up right now over that.

Then I sim through to the next season, they ask me who to pick up, I pick stephen curry, josh smith, jordan hill, and some other big men since they let all the others go for some reason.

I see the roster and these n*gga sign gilbert arenas, raymond felton, and some random n*gga that plays SF and NO BIG MEN. Some how they came up with bogut but him and love are the only big men on the team but there are FIVE PGs. I refuse to have to play PF until they pick up more big men.

I might just start another one if I don't do a.ssociation. I'm turned off from playing this s**t right now.
 7 years ago '10        #2273
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0
Well I was about to say how I finally moved to spot 49999 for my rank but thats gone....Last home game of the season and my dude lived above the rim

Now I got two away games left Portland is next and Im looking forward to getting my revenge on Roy...
 7 years ago '05        #2274
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Anyone make a Center? Trying to build one wondering on what I should invest in.
 7 years ago '10        #2275
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Anyone make a Center? Trying to build one wondering on what I should invest in.

Somebody posted this earlier this should help you
 7 years ago '06        #2276
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
so many problems in this game mode (same as 2k10). Since they're not coming out with another patch, I'll have to deal with it (until The Show comes out).

Been playing the last month as a point guard for the Kings (originally got drafted by the Thunder (like my last PG)). He's 6'5 (made him this cause I know they was gonna sub me mostly at SG) & rated 72 (I mainly just play the big games). I completed about 62 games (but I only played about 30 games on 9 min quarters, the rest was simmed).

Kings roster when I 1st got traded to them (December):
Dalembert, Cousins, Whiteside
Landry, Thompson, Jackson
Casspi, Greene
Evans, Garcia, Taylor
Udrih, Jeter, Erik Matthews (my player named after Erik Walden & Clay Matthews)

Kings Roster now (March)
Al Horford (Starter 35 min), Petro (reserve)
Landry (Starter 34 min), Thompson (role 11 min)
Terrence Williams (Starter 34 min), Al Thornton (bench 2 min)
Monta Ellis (Starter 36 min), Jamal Crawford (Starter 34 min), Marquis Daniels (bench 2 min), Jermaine Taylor (bench 4 min)
Erik Matthews (Starter 36 min), Delonte West (role 10 min), Chris Duhon (bench 2 min), Eugene Jeter (reserve)

problem: as you can see, the rotation is f**ked (like 2k10). Everybody is mad. We have 6 players listed as starters (all getting 34+ minutes), no 6th man, and a whole lot of bench players who should be role players. The bench players are pissed, Jamal Crawford is pissed, Monta Ellis & Terrence Williams are pissed for some reason. Since we have this totally uneven roster/rotation, Monta & Crawford often find themselves at PF & SF (like Harden would be at PF when I was in OKC).

They really have to fix this problem (roster management (definitely the trade methods. them a**holes traded our 1st for West & Daniels after they traded Casspi & Jackson for Duhon), rotation, & substitution) in 2k12 or I'm gonna have to give this the Madden treatment.
 7 years ago '06        #2277
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,375 | Props total: 5656 5656
 rag621 said:
so many problems in this game mode (same as 2k10). Since they're not coming out with another patch, I'll have to deal with it (until The Show comes out).

Been playing the last month as a point guard for the Kings (originally got drafted by the Thunder (like my last PG)). He's 6'5 (made him this cause I know they was gonna sub me mostly at SG) & rated 72 (I mainly just play the big games). I completed about 62 games (but I only played about 30 games on 9 min quarters, the rest was simmed).

Kings roster when I 1st got traded to them (December):
Dalembert, Cousins, Whiteside
Landry, Thompson, Jackson
Casspi, Greene
Evans, Garcia, Taylor
Udrih, Jeter, Erik Matthews (my player named after Erik Walden & Clay Matthews)

Kings Roster now (March)
Al Horford (Starter 35 min), Petro (reserve)
Landry (Starter 34 min), Thompson (role 11 min)
Terrence Williams (Starter 34 min), Al Thornton (bench 2 min)
Monta Ellis (Starter 36 min), Jamal Crawford (Starter 34 min), Marquis Daniels (bench 2 min), Jermaine Taylor (bench 4 min)
Erik Matthews (Starter 36 min), Delonte West (role 10 min), Chris Duhon (bench 2 min), Eugene Jeter (reserve)

problem: as you can see, the rotation is f**ked (like 2k10). Everybody is mad. We have 6 players listed as starters (all getting 34+ minutes), no 6th man, and a whole lot of bench players who should be role players. The bench players are pissed, Jamal Crawford is pissed, Monta Ellis & Terrence Williams are pissed for some reason. Since we have this totally uneven roster/rotation, Monta & Crawford often find themselves at PF & SF (like Harden would be at PF when I was in OKC).

They really have to fix this problem (roster management (definitely the trade methods. them a**holes traded our 1st for West & Daniels after they traded Casspi & Jackson for Duhon), rotation, & substitution) in 2k12 or I'm gonna have to give this the Madden treatment.
word. that's my major problem.
 7 years ago '06        #2278
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 banga said:
word. that's my major problem.
I noticed that in a.ssociation & My player, the CPU always stock up on PGs & SGs and don't give a damn about Forwards & Centers. Like my 1st My Player I made back in November (a SG who, ironically, got drafted by the Thunder), OKC only played 2 bigs (technically 1) in Jeff Green & Cole Aldrich. So when those 2 was on the bench, it was Durant playing Center & Harden or Sefolosha playing PF. When JG, CA, & KD hit the bench, it was Harden & Losha as the 1 & 2. Just know I ended up quitting that and saying they ain't fix s**t from 2k10.

Ldogg310 said:
Yeah they never go for. Who u ask

I don't even see the point of them havin it in the game
yeah, the Kings gonna ask me who I want & I asked for bigs (since they traded Cousins for Ellis, which I hate cause all he do now is chuck the ball and take bad shots (like everybody else the CPU controls on your team)). They get nobody.

Evans got mad that Ellis took over his role and they decided to trade him for Horford. I like Horford (even more as a PF), but we still only have 3 bigs (Petro don't count since he don't play) since we traded away Dalembert with Evans.

Then with 3 days left until the trade deadline, them n*ggas gonna ask me who I want them to get again (knowing damn well they wasn't gonna attempt to get them). So I asked for 4 & 5 star players.
 7 years ago '07        #2279
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
yea this game is a joke when it comes to trades and getting the players you asked for. Im a SG on the celtics and we have 5 SG's including myself and 3 PGs.

the only bigs we have is some unknown center. KG's Brick laying a.ss and tim duncan which would have been cool my rookie season but im on my 4th and these old a.ss big men aint cutting it.

they always moving me to PF too. some bulls**t
 02-09-2011, 05:45 PM         #2280
HERCH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im good-- maybe they givin u lots of guards cause u dont pass it to bigs?
--

wiz now:

pg - me, wall
sg - nick young
sf - turkey, josh howard, al thorton
pf- blatche, yi , booker
c - zack randolf , robyn lopez, mcgee

i play pg and sg-- so does wall--- worse i seen is yi and booker playin some small forward nothin major.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
164 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
93 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy