NBA 2K11 My Player Mode

most viewed right now
 128
NBA Is Kyle Kover better than Melo at this point? (Melo responds)
80 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 119
Image(s) inside well damn they giving out barber licenses to anyone now
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 102
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
132 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 97
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
173 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #2161
scotthew89 
space
avatar space
space
$405 | Props total: 1 1
I have been playing alot the past 2 weeks and I got the endorsement and the first billboard. Im a starter and avg 16 points a game, 6 boards and 1 a.ssist and I just won western conference rookie of the month. I am an overall of 54
 7 years ago '04        #2162
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,695 | Props total: 847 847
Hooray for me winning rookie of the f**kin year and my achievement didn't register
 7 years ago '04        #2163
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,506 | Props total: 806 806
I've liked playing Point Forward...you get a lot of playing time since you can get put in at 3 different positions, it helps when you're just starting out and playing behind a star at your position

the bad thing is they try to get you to play with your back to the basket a lot with those dumb a.ss goals for each game

I like floating around though and not down low so I never do that 'score 7 baskets using post moves' s**t
 7 years ago '04        #2164
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,201 | Props total: 953 953
 Menace718 said:
Hooray for me winning rookie of the f**kin year and my achievement didn't register
you have to start the next season for that
 7 years ago '10        #2165
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0
 HERCH said:
any word on what the best type of player would b?
For SG

3pt Specialist- Good Offense on ball defense maxes out at like 65 so you wont hold anybody with a star

Defensive player- Good D but to get offense its going to cost you

Athletic-So far everything is about equal mid range stopped at 90 and three point shot cost hella points but shooting drills cover that
 7 years ago '10        #2166
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0
 Liquid-Science said:
I've liked playing Point Forward...you get a lot of playing time since you can get put in at 3 different positions, it helps when you're just starting out and playing behind a star at your position

the bad thing is they try to get you to play with your back to the basket a lot with those dumb a.ss goals for each game

I like floating around though and not down low so I never do that 'score 7 baskets using post moves' s**t
Cant wait until I dont need those damn goals, they always want you to do somn then have the computer f**k it up especially during key games
 7 years ago '05        #2167
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$17,432 | Props total: 261 261
i wanna play my Point guard he's a 6'2 all around won 3 chips 1 with the lakers and 2 with the rockets on my 4th season but for some reason they've made a s**tload of trades and now our chemistry is f**ked up and were not even .500 i really dont wanna play all the games anymore lol

my shooting guard is doing well but im impatient right now and i want him to get good asap like my pg
 7 years ago '08        #2168
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,346 | Props total: 98 98
 Afnorth123 said:
i wanna play my Point guard he's a 6'2 all around won 3 chips 1 with the lakers and 2 with the rockets on my 4th season but for some reason they've made a s**tload of trades and now our chemistry is f**ked up and were not even .500 i really dont wanna play all the games anymore lol

my shooting guard is doing well but im impatient right now and i want him to get good asap like my pg
keep going with your SG...their fun as hell...im in my 2nd season now and is 83 overall...im 6ft n dunking on fools with all my Jordanesque dunks :applause: s**t is fun as hell cause u get lots of shots.....im avg. 38ppg 11rpg 6apg 3spg while shooting 58% n thats on jumpshots MOSTLY...i dont get FTs very much but its w/e.
 02-04-2011, 10:07 PM         #2169
HERCH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drwilso87 said:
For SG

3pt Specialist- Good Offense on ball defense maxes out at like 65 so you wont hold anybody with a star

Defensive player- Good D but to get offense its going to cost you

Athletic-So far everything is about equal mid range stopped at 90 and three point shot cost hella points but shooting drills cover that
exactly what i was lookin for--- so there is no possible way to max out everythin at 99?
 7 years ago '04        #2170
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,506 | Props total: 806 806
 drwilso87 said:
Cant wait until I dont need those damn goals, they always want you to do somn then have the computer f**k it up especially during key games
I will start ignoring them after 2 or 3 more games...I just gotta max out one more skill then I won't give a damn about a skill point
 7 years ago '04        #2171
Socer38910 
space
avatar space
space
$2,865 | Props total: 80 80
 HERCH said:
exactly what i was lookin for--- so there is no possible way to max out everythin at 99?
you can't max out unless you hack
 7 years ago '04        #2172
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
'bout to have my fourth triple double game in a row and the coach takes me out at 2:30 and puts me back in with 7 seconds to go. f**k that nicca Scott Brooks.
 7 years ago '04        #2173
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
 smj_724 said:
what is your dunk rating
Around 90 I think. Using the Jordan 12's 10+ dunk bonus.
 7 years ago '04        #2174
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
avatar space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
 banga said:
yall ever had a player on your team miss both freethrows where one could at least keep a tie for when you get the ball back at the end of a game?

have yall ever had a moment when the same said player gets a three busted in face for the game tying basket?
happened to me vs Boston. My dude a 94% FT shooter and was 10/10 at the time. We were up 3 with 3.6 seconds left. He bricked the f*ckin free throw

Ray Allen got the rebound, dribbled up the court and bust a 3 pointer all in my f*ckin face to send it to OT My dude went berserk in OT tho. 14 points and held the Celtics to just 4 points in OT.



Sidenote - I won Rookie game and All star game MVP, and don't get a single trophy to show for it???


Last edited by iMaGrOWNassMAN!; 02-04-2011 at 11:26 PM..
 02-05-2011, 12:00 AM         #2175
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Liquid-Science said:
my speed is maxed at 90...I had to drop weight to make my player actually move better

I tried to make a Bron type...6'7 245 point forward but the game wasn't letting me be that fast even with the speed at 90...dropped down to like 205 and my player is a lot better
I'm a Defensive PG... my speed and quickness is maxed out at 99. Just to let you foo's know.
 7 years ago '10        #2176
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0
 HERCH said:
exactly what i was lookin for--- so there is no possible way to max out everythin at 99?
If you mean everything like having a created player...na but what ever type you use usally the skills that that player needs the most you will be able to get them to 99 but somn else will always come up short...havent tried all around but maybe that one and athletic will give you more skills to max at 99
what posititon you play will affect it too
 7 years ago '10        #2177
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0
 banga said:
yall ever had a player on your team miss both freethrows where one could at least keep a tie for when you get the ball back at the end of a game?

have yall ever had a moment when the same said player gets a three busted in face for the game tying basket?

OR experienced an late game situation where another teammate passes the said player the ball with 5 seconds left and he refuses to give the ball up and dribbles out the clock to go no where to shoot a fadeaway brick from three?
Hell yeah...When i played with a pg my mid, clutch, and consistency was at 99 we played a key game vs the Lakers and Oj Mayo who was shooting 2/21 stole my inbound pass came down the court tried to call iso drove got triple teamed by Kobe, Gasol, and Bynum and the bum fades a shoots gets in thrown back down the court and we loose.:gun2:
 7 years ago '04        #2178
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
avatar space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 11 11
 banga said:
:smokin: yeah man I've been wanting to change it for a while now.

your player is soft. get your durability up before you play the wolves again. we don't play that soft s**t up here. and how do get injured by somebody else laying in the ball up? you probably got crossed.


and brandon roy made my player fall today. I made sure I dropped 40 on his a.ss but I still feel empty cause that play plays over and over in my head.
:finger: I'm maxed out on durable and didn't get crossed :D. I haven''t got crossed and fell to the floor since Derek Fisher did that to me
 7 years ago '05        #2179
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$17,432 | Props total: 261 261
i remeber when my pg was a rookie steve nash broke me down so bad my dude literaly stumbled backwards and fell outtabounds and he crossed me at the free throw line...i was sick to my stomach...coach took me out a few plays later too
 7 years ago '10        #2180
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0
 Afnorth123 said:
i remeber when my pg was a rookie steve nash broke me down so bad my dude literaly stumbled backwards and fell outtabounds and he crossed me at the free throw line...i was sick to my stomach...coach took me out a few plays later too
That happened to one of my players, Brandon Roy did it just by switching hands and I deleted that clown s**t was embarassing


Last edited by drwilso87; 02-05-2011 at 02:35 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 61
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
140 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Steph unveils the new Curry V Low, Finally a good looking Curry shoe?
38 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
46 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
142 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside New Shazam Poster!!?
43 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy