NBA 2K11 My Player Mode

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #2141
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 790 790
I am loving being a point forward/SF

you can float around doing whatever, cutting to the basket when you feel like it for easy layups , sit on the perimeter and jack up 3s

sometimes your coach will put you in at PG so you can control the offense and pick plays too so it's the best of both worlds...and when you're at PG, you don't seem to get those 'Hold on to the ball too long' deductions so easily

PF/C would be boring I think...especially if you're on a team with guards that dominate the ball, you'll end up just doing clean up work for an entire first season

PG, SG, SF seems to be the only way to go
 7 years ago '06        #2142
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,373 | Props total: 5652 5652
I was thinking about making a C but I already get frustrated with the retarded s**t the PG does when I'm a SG and I know I won't be able to get the ball that easily if I was a 5. I started a PF on 2k10 and that was annoying missing easy a.ss putbacks for the first 20 games or so.

I'm mad that the game picked up all these bad a.ss contracts with these bum a.ss players and has beens f**king up the chemistry. I'm in the 2012 season and they got multiple scrubs with deals into the 2017 season. if they start letting some of the players I like go I might have to leave the hometeam if I don't win the ship this season.
 7 years ago '07        #2143
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

crazy air
 01-31-2011, 12:33 AM         #2144
Kushton Slater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I swear theres this forcefield around your player, that makes it where your player cant get a f**king rebound. I can be standing in front of the basket without anyone in front of me, yet as soon as the ball bounces off the rim and I go for the rebound my guy locks up. Its f**king annoying as s**t, 2k needs to fix this f**king glitch. They also need to make it where you can advise the coaching staff on who on who you think should stay or go on your team. f**k that bs about asking us who do we want from other teams, because 9 times out of 10 you dont get a single person that you asked for. Ask me who I want to get rid of.... I have a s**tload of suggestions there.

Last edited by Kushton Slater; 01-31-2011 at 01:46 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #2145
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0
 Kushton Slater said:
I swear theres this forefield around your player that makes it where your player cant get a f**king rebound. I can be standing in front of the basket without anyone in fornt of me, yet as soon as the ball bounces off the rim and I go for the rebound my guy locks up. Its f**king annoying as s**t, 2k needs to fix this f**king glitch. They also need to make it where you can advise the coaching staff on who on who you think should stay or go on your team. f**k that bs about asking us who do we want from other teams, because 9 times out of 10 you dont get a single person that you asked for. Ask me who I want to get rid of.... I have a s**tload of suggestions there.
What pos. and is your vert maxed because my guy avgs about 14 a game
 7 years ago '10        #2146
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0
:mj2::celebrate0::celebrate0::celebrate0::celebrat e0::celebrate0::celebrate0::celebrate0:

After loosing a close game to Orlando I'm ready for my next game and PRAISE JESUS when I see the line up, all my input on who we should get finally paid off because Conely punk a.ss was gone!!!!! We picked up Steve Nash and Beasley, but we lost Zach Randolph...1st game w/ Nash against Wolves and who at the 2 spot but that ballhoggin b**ch Oj Mayo(thinking he was still on the bench) I had 45 points 14 reb 9 dimes and 5 blocks all on Mayo...this was the best 2k day of my life
 7 years ago '06        #2147
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
I just had to son the rockets. the stupid a.ss computer tried to blow the game for me jackin layups and f**kin up my dimes. They were up six with 30 seconds to go. I come a screen and shoot a three in gilbert arenas' grill (he got traded there for yao and 1st ) and then steal the pass in and lay it up with an and 1 to go with it. that s**t ended up going double OT with me s**tting on them again. I ended up with 48 points, 11 a.ssists, and 9 boards. wes johnson stole like 3 of my boards keeping me from getting my triple double.
 7 years ago '05        #2148
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
 Rockobox said:
blew out the Lakers with the Raptors...

AND THIS HO a.ss n*gga KOBE WANTS TO GET MAD WHEN BUM a.ss ODOM GETS CALLED FOR A BLOCKING FOUL

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I was lookin at that n*gga like Hell up, old man...
 7 years ago '08        #2149
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
 Rockobox said:
blew out the Lakers with the Raptors...

AND THIS HO a.ss n*gga KOBE WANTS TO GET MAD WHEN BUM a.ss ODOM GETS CALLED FOR A BLOCKING FOUL

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I was lookin at that n*gga like Hell up, old man...
lol
yo dude got that face in the last pic
 01-31-2011, 12:11 PM         #2150
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What's ya'lls jersey numbers and why?

Mine is 47..... like the AK-47 a.ssAULT RIFLE.... My Player is a defensive PG rating at a 94... bout to take the Lakers on a record setting season....
 7 years ago '06        #2151
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
22 was my number in high school.
 7 years ago '10        #2152
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3744 3744
Mine is 0 because thats how many wins my team will get without me. Gotta keep that in their minds.

Nah jk, its zero because thats my fav #..long story.
 7 years ago '07        #2153
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0

because growing up i was always the 13th kid on the list when they did attendance
plus i was born on the 13th
and they say 13 is an "unlucky" number and i can say i have had more good luck then bad luck

i never played organized basketball tho

i did play football and my number for that was and will always be 58 it was given to me randomly and just stuck
 7 years ago '04        #2154
space
space
space
26...just because it's my age
 7 years ago '04        #2155
space
space
space
wtf...another 2k sports terrible glitch

We (the lakers) were playing the Knicks and when the game starts, I'm some player on the Knicks named Mitch jennings...I just quit and sim it to the end after 3 times of trying to restart the game and seeing if I can be myself

then I go to check player card and instead of me having 60 points for the league lead for the season, it's that guy Mitch Jennings on the knicks

EA sports are s**tty but at least they're not glitch filled pieces of s**t like 2k sports always are
 01-31-2011, 03:31 PM         #2156
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my numb is 1
 01-31-2011, 07:38 PM         #2157
Kushton Slater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drwilso87 said:
What pos. and is your vert maxed because my guy avgs about 14 a game
 J-R said:
i average about 10 rebounds a game with my rebounds maxed at75 i think and put yo vert up so you can jump higher
Im a athletic pg, my overall rtg is a 76.... I havent maxed out my rebound yet, but I do have my vert at 90.
 7 years ago '04        #2158
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
My number is 86 because that's the year I was born.
 7 years ago '04        #2159
lilflip01 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,160 | Props total: 16 16
My number is 28 because thats was my highschool and my father's highschool number
 7 years ago '08        #2160
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
 Liquid-Science said:
wtf...another 2k sports terrible glitch

We (the lakers) were playing the Knicks and when the game starts, I'm some player on the Knicks named Mitch jennings...I just quit and sim it to the end after 3 times of trying to restart the game and seeing if I can be myself

then I go to check player card and instead of me having 60 points for the league lead for the season, it's that guy Mitch Jennings on the knicks

EA sports are s**tty but at least they're not glitch filled pieces of s**t like 2k sports always are
never had that s**t happen to me
atleast with 2K those glitches are rare, half of glitches people bring up I never experience and play 2K heavy

Smashin on the rockets

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
18 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy