Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #2081
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
 jay964 said:
this s**t is ridiculous
finished first in the west
heat had like 5 more wins then us

mvp goes to lebrons b**ch a.ss
i had him in points, rebounds and a.ssists
mvp was
lebron
me
wade
bosh
duncan

wtf
kobe got mvp
john wall got rookie of the year

i was pissed i came in 2nd place for rookie of the year

i probably would of won the trophy if i wasnt playing 5 minute quarters
 7 years ago '07        #2082
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Mr Hyde said:
My s**ts f**ked up now, each shoe I unlock deletes the last one I dunno why, if I swap the pair I have on I lose them
same s**t happend to me

i unlocked the 7's

and when i go to my jordans there gone
 7 years ago '10        #2083
JudasHatesJesus 146 heat pts146
space
space
$6,988 | Props total: 3780 3780
sup yall, im the n*gga with the 6'8'' that weighs 268, n*gga aint tractor traylor like ether lol

well i finally finished my rookie season...

MVP, ROY, 1st-team Offense, 2nd-Team Defense, NBA Champion and Finals MVP and i think there is some other s**t

Avg 35pts 10rbs 3 ast in season

Avg 60pts 10rbs 4ast in playoffs

Look for all yall sayin i prolly got it on pro... all i do is shoot 3's lol i set the nba season and playoff records for 3's...22 a game. i made 678 3's this season and s**t is on HOF. I just have the n*gga like ray allen. well the knicks are champs and they asked me if i wanted 2 go to chi,no,stay with NY or go to miami...i said f**k them all and stuck with the knicks...i dunno we bonded haha them n*ggas pissed me off during the season and i even asked for trades but now they bringing in new n*ggas and im like we bout to 2 peat maybe even 6 peat.

I
 7 years ago '05        #2084
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
 notic99 said:
kobe got mvp
john wall got rookie of the year

i was pissed i came in 2nd place for rookie of the year

i probably would of won the trophy if i wasnt playing 5 minute quarters
ive been playing on 5 min quarters with 7 min sim quarters for the computer
i won the rookie easily
it just pissed me off that lebron gets mvp with 2 other mvp candidates on his team

playoffs now
im about to switch up to 12 min quarters and break some records
 7 years ago '06        #2085
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,361 | Props total: 5599 5599
I'm beating Kobe in every single statistical category and he start the allstar game and I don't even get selected after I was first in allstar voting. After thinking I got snubbed I just went to play the next game and the game congratulates me on getting selected and just simulates straight through to the next regular season game. this game is annoying as f**k with these bugs.

and I'm second to lebron in MVP voting too even though my stats are better. it's basically just me and wade f!ght for second place all damn season. I'm not getting the shine I deserve.
 7 years ago '04        #2086
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
anyone ever get injured and the option to sit out the games until you're healed not come up?

I had to sit there and watch myself in a suit on the sideline and sim through the game and would get negative points if the team lost

then I come back and my minutes are cut in half basically
 7 years ago '07        #2087
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
damn that never happend to me

i twist my ankle every 20 games its starting to get a annoying i had 4 ankle injurys the whole season i usually sit out and it takes up to 3 days

i usually injure myself when my stamina is low and go up for a rebound or a layup

what did you injure on your player
 7 years ago '04        #2088
space
space
space
I had that ankle problem early in my 2nd season, hurt it like 3 times in the first 2 months

this time I strained an abdominal muscle...I think I grabbed a rebound as I was falling out of bounds
 7 years ago '07        #2089
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
seasons finally over i have the choice to stay on the magic or go to the lakers hornets or blazers idk what to do
 7 years ago '04        #2090
Socer38910 
space
space
$2,834 | Props total: 63 63
 Liquid-Science said:
anyone ever get injured and the option to sit out the games until you're healed not come up?

I had to sit there and watch myself in a suit on the sideline and sim through the game and would get negative points if the team lost

then I come back and my minutes are cut in half basically
i just got hurt for the first time in my second season. i tore my labrum and was out like 3 weeks. they didn't give me the option to play through it but it just automatically simm'd. just finished a crew game and my team went h.a.m. on these dudes

dropped 21 and 8 a.ssists while shooting 50% from 3's

7 years ago '04        #2091
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3250 3250
finally finished my first season up wit the blazers and we won the championship after dominating the playoffs, i mean we were blowin teams out left and right, them n*ggas decided to bring their A game finally, averaged 40-10-5 in the playoffs with a steal annd a block as well and we beat the heat 4-1 in the finals after i simmed 2 games and got lucky enuff to win them...anyways they asked me who to sign in the offseason and they didnt get any of the guys i asked for so i was presented with the opportunity to re-sign with them, OKC, Orlando or Chicago...OKC is already stacked and wit Durant and Westbrook eatin up all the shots i prolly wouldnt have thrived there, i was tired of carrying Portland so i opted not to re-sign wit them cuz it would be the same shyt ova again and the team is flat out garbage...and the Magic had the black hole known as Hibachi so i wont tryna run wit that either so i chose the Bulls...so far, best decision ive made all season...playing alongside Rose is the shyt, dude puts u in gr8 position to get a high percentage shot and they have shooters out the a.ss, im 3 games into my 2nd season and we are 3-0 and im averaging 38-10-8 wit 4 steals a game on 77% shooting...i jus had a 94% shooting game because of str8 layups and dunks becuz rose set me up so well and our average margin of victory is 25 points...we are unstoppable right now, my dude filled that void they had at SG and got that bum ronnie brewer comin off the bench like he should
 7 years ago '06        #2092
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,361 | Props total: 5599 5599
I just sit out the injuries. I can't stand playing my player limping all over the place. I gotta carry my team every game cause kevin love and wes johnson are so hot and cold so if I don't do s**t and get everybody decent shots it's about to be an a.ss whoopin.
 7 years ago '04        #2093
space
space
space
if I don't play, we lose

I want to go for the 73-9 record but if I miss like 12 games, they're liable to lose 8 of them

then even if I do play, the Rockets and Bulls bust my a.ss all the time and OKC will sneak a game from me so those are Ls right there
 7 years ago '04        #2094
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,833 | Props total: 1995 1995
^^^ 73-9? that s**t is damn near impossible man. Even when I droppin 50 and gettin triple doubles my team can still be losing. As long as you make the playoffs f**k the teams record.
 7 years ago '09        #2095
Mr Chappelle 2 heat pts
space
space
$772 | Props total: 80 80
73-9 ? Put the difficulty up,and play realistic.

I'm playing the MJ create a legend mode.
I played the my player mode and won a ring as a rookie on the knicks.We were like 5th seed.
But I kinda don't wanna play my player mode til after the real trade deadline.
Am I the only one who feels this way?
 7 years ago '04        #2096
space
space
space
sf**k playing on HOF, I wanna have fun...do you even get anything from playing on HOF or do you just get the right to say you do it online?

barely making the playoffs ain't fun...a n*gga plays on All Star...that's good enough for me

I think the option to sit out didn't come up because I turned off that 2k insider s**t, I got tired of hearing about steve nash licking his fingers nh and Shaq when he stopped caring about stats

I hurt my damn ankle again, going to miss 2-4 weeks as usual...I'm worse than T-Mac, Yao Ming and Andrei Kirilenko put together, I wasted spending skill points on durability because I get hurt all the time any damn way

I sit on the sideline in a suit and headband then sim until the end and still gotta do post game press conferences

looks like we ain't going to be a top seed this year, OKC is beasting and I am hurt all the time so we're losing

Last edited by Liquid-Science; 01-26-2011 at 02:09 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #2097
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
^^^
Yeah the game is basically cheap on the higher difficulties (in my player mode.) its like they made in game sliders for your teammates 0 and the opponents is at 100.

-----

just got this sick windmill.

7 years ago '07        #2098
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #2099
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
 JaeNice said:
^^^
Yeah the game is basically cheap on the higher difficulties (in my player mode.) its like they made in game sliders for your teammates 0 and the opponents is at 100.

-----

just got this sick windmill.

nice windmill i recently got my dunk to an 80 and my player does the same thing

i need to work on using my crossovers/ball handle tho i never use them and there at an 80
 7 years ago '08        #2100
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
got traded to my 76ers :celebrate0:

and so far avg. 40 pts 11 rebs 7.5assists n 3 steals in my 2nd season.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
40 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
215 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago