NBA 2K11 My Player Mode

most viewed right now
Damn Pusha T really aint gone respond.
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside RhymeFest getting exposed by former Donda members!!
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Might be the saddest sh-t you’ll see Today! Ugly God and his Senorita?
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Camels eating cacti with six-inch needles
20 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-24-2011, 11:38 PM         #2041
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dee Grande said:
what shoes are yall wearing?
Wearing the Air Jordan Team 2010 for +3 Speed... turquoise on the bottom and neon green trim and the rest is all black...

First time it was hard and frustrating, got picked at number 30 first round by the Wizards... was gonna chill there until I got injured... was starting over Wall... then I came back and was on the bench........ so I demanded a trade... would've went to the Lakers but didn't want to be on the bench behind Fisher or Blake... so I decided to ask for a trade to the Knicks...

So, in my first year myplayer and Amar'e won a championship over the Thunder... next year I get kinda bored, saw the Lakers and Knicks REAL LIFE game and saw how bad the Lake show didn't like the knicks...... so I demand a trade to the Lakers and the LAKERS only...

days and days go by... they say they can't accomodate me, they ask me which players I want on my team... I see them get none of the players I want... but the Knicks were a dope championship caliber team with me on it... but none of the players I wanted...

Anyways, I get traded to the Phoenix SUNS... where I am now the star player and get shiit done mostly on my own... the team wasn't even in playoff contention when I got there but I was forced to ball with them... Now Phoenix is in 3rd place in the playoff race behind the Thunder and Lakers and we're on a 16 game win streak...

I still plan on going to the LAKERS at the end of the season even if I win the championship...

my offense is at 80, Defense is at 99... rebound is at 65 or something... 6'5" PG...

This game is addicting tho.
 7 years ago '05        #2042
Mr Hyde 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,872 | Props total: 0 0
My s**ts f**ked up now, each shoe I unlock deletes the last one I dunno why, if I swap the pair I have on I lose them
 7 years ago '04        #2043
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,495 | Props total: 2051 2051
what difficulty level yall playing on?

i been playin on PRO for my player mode, but this s**t is to easy. i switched to 12 minute quarters recently an had 3 triple doubles in a row as a shooting guard...

i think thats only cuz CP3 was injured for 2 wks though.
 7 years ago '07        #2044
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
 jay964 said:
this s**t is ridiculous
finished first in the west
heat had like 5 more wins then us

mvp goes to lebrons b**ch a.ss
i had him in points, rebounds and a.ssists
mvp was
lebron
me
wade
bosh
duncan

wtf
kobe got mvp
john wall got rookie of the year

i was pissed i came in 2nd place for rookie of the year

i probably would of won the trophy if i wasnt playing 5 minute quarters
 7 years ago '07        #2045
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Mr Hyde said:
My s**ts f**ked up now, each shoe I unlock deletes the last one I dunno why, if I swap the pair I have on I lose them
same s**t happend to me

i unlocked the 7's

and when i go to my jordans there gone
 7 years ago '10        #2046
JudasHatesJesus 147 heat pts147
space
space
$7,050 | Props total: 4062 4062
sup yall, im the n*gga with the 6'8'' that weighs 268, n*gga aint tractor traylor like ether lol

well i finally finished my rookie season...

MVP, ROY, 1st-team Offense, 2nd-Team Defense, NBA Champion and Finals MVP and i think there is some other s**t

Avg 35pts 10rbs 3 ast in season

Avg 60pts 10rbs 4ast in playoffs

Look for all yall sayin i prolly got it on pro... all i do is shoot 3's lol i set the nba season and playoff records for 3's...22 a game. i made 678 3's this season and s**t is on HOF. I just have the n*gga like ray allen. well the knicks are champs and they asked me if i wanted 2 go to chi,no,stay with NY or go to miami...i said f**k them all and stuck with the knicks...i dunno we bonded haha them n*ggas pissed me off during the season and i even asked for trades but now they bringing in new n*ggas and im like we bout to 2 peat maybe even 6 peat.

I
 7 years ago '05        #2047
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,538 | Props total: 136 136
 notic99 said:
kobe got mvp
john wall got rookie of the year

i was pissed i came in 2nd place for rookie of the year

i probably would of won the trophy if i wasnt playing 5 minute quarters
ive been playing on 5 min quarters with 7 min sim quarters for the computer
i won the rookie easily
it just pissed me off that lebron gets mvp with 2 other mvp candidates on his team

playoffs now
im about to switch up to 12 min quarters and break some records
 7 years ago '04        #2048
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,506 | Props total: 806 806
anyone ever get injured and the option to sit out the games until you're healed not come up?

I had to sit there and watch myself in a suit on the sideline and sim through the game and would get negative points if the team lost

then I come back and my minutes are cut in half basically
 7 years ago '07        #2049
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
damn that never happend to me

i twist my ankle every 20 games its starting to get a annoying i had 4 ankle injurys the whole season i usually sit out and it takes up to 3 days

i usually injure myself when my stamina is low and go up for a rebound or a layup

what did you injure on your player
 7 years ago '04        #2050
space
space
space
I had that ankle problem early in my 2nd season, hurt it like 3 times in the first 2 months

this time I strained an abdominal muscle...I think I grabbed a rebound as I was falling out of bounds
 7 years ago '07        #2051
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
seasons finally over i have the choice to stay on the magic or go to the lakers hornets or blazers idk what to do
 7 years ago '04        #2052
Socer38910 
space
space
$2,865 | Props total: 80 80
 Liquid-Science said:
anyone ever get injured and the option to sit out the games until you're healed not come up?

I had to sit there and watch myself in a suit on the sideline and sim through the game and would get negative points if the team lost

then I come back and my minutes are cut in half basically
i just got hurt for the first time in my second season. i tore my labrum and was out like 3 weeks. they didn't give me the option to play through it but it just automatically simm'd. just finished a crew game and my team went h.a.m. on these dudes

dropped 21 and 8 a.ssists while shooting 50% from 3's :ilike:

7 years ago '04        #2053
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$19,192 | Props total: 3865 3865
finally finished my first season up wit the blazers and we won the championship after dominating the playoffs, i mean we were blowin teams out left and right, them n*ggas decided to bring their A game finally, averaged 40-10-5 in the playoffs with a steal annd a block as well and we beat the heat 4-1 in the finals after i simmed 2 games and got lucky enuff to win them...anyways they asked me who to sign in the offseason and they didnt get any of the guys i asked for so i was presented with the opportunity to re-sign with them, OKC, Orlando or Chicago...OKC is already stacked and wit Durant and Westbrook eatin up all the shots i prolly wouldnt have thrived there, i was tired of carrying Portland so i opted not to re-sign wit them cuz it would be the same shyt ova again and the team is flat out garbage...and the Magic had the black hole known as Hibachi so i wont tryna run wit that either so i chose the Bulls...so far, best decision ive made all season...playing alongside Rose is the shyt, dude puts u in gr8 position to get a high percentage shot and they have shooters out the a.ss, im 3 games into my 2nd season and we are 3-0 and im averaging 38-10-8 wit 4 steals a game on 77% shooting...i jus had a 94% shooting game because of str8 layups and dunks becuz rose set me up so well and our average margin of victory is 25 points...we are unstoppable right now, my dude filled that void they had at SG and got that bum ronnie brewer comin off the bench like he should
 7 years ago '04        #2054
space
space
space
if I don't play, we lose

I want to go for the 73-9 record but if I miss like 12 games, they're liable to lose 8 of them

then even if I do play, the Rockets and Bulls bust my a.ss all the time and OKC will sneak a game from me so those are Ls right there
 7 years ago '04        #2055
notoriousthugzz 51 heat pts51
space
space
$19,929 | Props total: 3705 3705
^^^ 73-9? that s**t is damn near impossible man. Even when I droppin 50 and gettin triple doubles my team can still be losing. As long as you make the playoffs f**k the teams record.
 7 years ago '09        #2056
Mr Chappelle 2 heat pts
space
space
$781 | Props total: 91 91
73-9 ? Put the difficulty up,and play realistic.

I'm playing the MJ create a legend mode.
I played the my player mode and won a ring as a rookie on the knicks.We were like 5th seed.
But I kinda don't wanna play my player mode til after the real trade deadline.
Am I the only one who feels this way?
 7 years ago '04        #2057
space
space
space
sf**k playing on HOF, I wanna have fun...do you even get anything from playing on HOF or do you just get the right to say you do it online?

barely making the playoffs ain't fun...a n*gga plays on All Star...that's good enough for me

I think the option to sit out didn't come up because I turned off that 2k insider s**t, I got tired of hearing about steve nash licking his fingers nh and Shaq when he stopped caring about stats

I hurt my damn ankle again, going to miss 2-4 weeks as usual...I'm worse than T-Mac, Yao Ming and Andrei Kirilenko put together, I wasted spending skill points on durability because I get hurt all the time any damn way

I sit on the sideline in a suit and headband then sim until the end and still gotta do post game press conferences

looks like we ain't going to be a top seed this year, OKC is beasting and I am hurt all the time so we're losing

Last edited by Liquid-Science; 01-26-2011 at 01:09 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #2058
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
^^^
Yeah the game is basically cheap on the higher difficulties (in my player mode.) its like they made in game sliders for your teammates 0 and the opponents is at 100.

-----

just got this sick windmill.

7 years ago '07        #2059
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #2060
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
 JaeNice said:
^^^
Yeah the game is basically cheap on the higher difficulties (in my player mode.) its like they made in game sliders for your teammates 0 and the opponents is at 100.

-----

just got this sick windmill.

nice windmill i recently got my dunk to an 80 and my player does the same thing

i need to work on using my crossovers/ball handle tho i never use them and there at an 80
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PAWG got no chill (#Jheeez)
41 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
103 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Nas Rambling and Stammering Through Vegas Club Gig
77 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
80 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Why do people in poverty have satellite dishes?
96 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside throwback: kanye speaks up for himself after beanie sigel calls him gay
43 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Drake- I’m Upset
418 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy