NBA 2K11 My Player Mode

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #2021
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3267 3267
 primetime said:
what do u need to do to get them Js??
they randomly give you Js i believe, because i got a couple pair off of a couple games when i was playin but i didnt kno i had to save my user profile initially so i didnt and i lost them but then i got other ones randomly from other games, its jus like a luck of the draw
 7 years ago '04        #2022
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 Menace718 said:
does anyone here know anything about suggesting trades on your team? they told me i was important to the team but they already made one trade without me even being told and i can't find any place to suggest my ideas to them. does it only concern you giving your input for guys to be traded for YOU? if so thats gay cause i am trying to be the face of the Knicks franchise right now and im not interested in being traded again.
when you do play next game it may bring up a list of teams and players with their trade values listed and you can pick up to 5 players from any team for them to trade for and ur insider advises you to make realistic trade suggestions and i did but so far no luck in gettin someone i really wanted...like i was tryna get a legit PG or SF to play alongside me so i suggested Granger twice and other guys like Jrue Holiday and Eric Bledsoe but to no avail, instead they trade for guys like Josh Childress, Anthony Randolph and George Hill...i hate this team, i jus need them to trade away Roy for a quality PG or SF and ill be str8, if not ima have to get myself traded...
 7 years ago '04        #2023
Socer38910 
space
space
$2,834 | Props total: 63 63
just changed my minutes to 12 minutes and dropped 76 points on the blazers

and i just got the XI
 7 years ago '04        #2024
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
 chctynig2804 said:
when you do play next game it may bring up a list of teams and players with their trade values listed and you can pick up to 5 players from any team for them to trade for and ur insider advises you to make realistic trade suggestions and i did but so far no luck in gettin someone i really wanted...like i was tryna get a legit PG or SF to play alongside me so i suggested Granger twice and other guys like Jrue Holiday and Eric Bledsoe but to no avail, instead they trade for guys like Josh Childress, Anthony Randolph and George Hill...i hate this team, i jus need them to trade away Roy for a quality PG or SF and ill be str8, if not ima have to get myself traded...
appreciate that cause its been driving me f**kin nuts lol.... bein on the Knicks we all already know I'm tryin to do anything i can to get rid of Eddy Curry's bum a.ss. When i got traded from the Magic who drafted me to the Knicks 5 games in I was packaged with Jason Richardson for Landry Fields and Timofy Mozgov I believe. Richardson didnt pass the ball in Orlando and he just took 11 shots in 15 possessions making only one of his jumpers. i need to get rid of him for whatever it takes.

other than that earlier they swapped Turiaf and a pick for Kendrick Perkins and at some other point the latest trade included Anthony Randolph for the Kings' 1st round pick (will probably be a good pick the team sucks). I just wanna experience a new aspect of the game and its not happening as the trade deadline is closing in.
 7 years ago '04        #2025
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 Menace718 said:
appreciate that cause its been driving me f**kin nuts lol.... bein on the Knicks we all already know I'm tryin to do anything i can to get rid of Eddy Curry's bum a.ss. When i got traded from the Magic who drafted me to the Knicks 5 games in I was packaged with Jason Richardson for Landry Fields and Timofy Mozgov I believe. Richardson didnt pass the ball in Orlando and he just took 11 shots in 15 possessions making only one of his jumpers. i need to get rid of him for whatever it takes.

other than that earlier they swapped Turiaf and a pick for Kendrick Perkins and at some other point the latest trade included Anthony Randolph for the Kings' 1st round pick (will probably be a good pick the team sucks). I just wanna experience a new aspect of the game and its not happening as the trade deadline is closing in.
yea it would be nice to actually get players you request, maybe it does happen but from the two times they asked me, i got nothin...and i wont even askin for players that were superstars either...granger was the best player i asked for and i also asked for guys like rudy gay, andrew bogut, and j.r. smith...i just need a team that can score and outside of aldridge and my dude we cant score for s**t, roy only makes about 35% of his shots and childress is unreliable and a shot-chucker...we have the best defense in the league only allowing 87 points per game but we are also next to last in ppg with like 93...so pretty much anytime we come up against a squad that can score(Thunder) we struggle, i mean we went 1-3 against them this season and they blew us out in the 3 losses cuz we have no other reliable scoring options, and i had to put up like 5 35+ games recently because Aldridge missed like 6 games so i was forced to become a chucker as well to keep us in games, i did have 2 50 pt. games in the process
 7 years ago '07        #2026
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
 Socer38910 said:
just changed my minutes to 12 minutes and dropped 76 points on the blazers

and i just got the XI
I need them 11s
Not even for the dunk
Just because they match my uniform
I wonder if the 75 points in one game milestone have anything to do wth unlocking them

Anyone know how to do a my player pick up game?

Last edited by notic99; 01-21-2011 at 08:45 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #2027
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
the shoes just unlock on their own, I don't remember doing anything specific for them to open up

I got the 11s last sometime early in my 2nd season
 7 years ago '08        #2028
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
 notic99 said:
Okay so I did what you did and played a 12 min quarters
I got

I'm a Shooting Guard for the magic

62 points
18 rebounds
3 steals
0 a.ssists
2 fouls

I shot 25/59
I was doing good but then I tried getting the 6 3point shots in 1 game milestone and after I missed a couple 3s my guy went ice cold
 7 years ago '04        #2029
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
yeah i hate when guys stare at you under the basket and then go at 3 guys just to get blocked. then they run a fast break, you run your a.ss back to block a shot and you get plus points for good transition d but then the stupid let your man score s**t comes up. my team sometimes is good and other times they are atrocious. i had a 50 point game heading into the final 3 minutes. we were letting a game slip against the Heat and the entire 4th quarter these a**holes played keep away from me. end story is i saved the game scoring 66 points to give us a win. felton had tunnel vision and saw no one and stoudemire was playing kickball instead of basketball lol.... f**kin beloved Knicks man
 7 years ago '07        #2030
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
 gagethedesigner said:
You can shake your head all you want
Because the magic sucks there is no one on my team I can dish a.ssists to other than Dwight Howard and when I do dish him a.ssists he never finishes

Last edited by notic99; 01-21-2011 at 09:55 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #2031
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
And like I said I only took so many shots because I wanted to get the 3 point milestone I shot6 for 18 that's why it was so high if I wasn't going for the milestone I would of never shot those shots and my fg % would of been way better
 7 years ago '05        #2032
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Just got this b**ch. My Player is hard as f**k. Made a PG and leaned him towards Shooting. Dropped 24pts first draft game but only got a C grade. Tight game so far.
 7 years ago '10        #2033
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0
 primetime said:
my god the Cavs are the worst team ever....we're playing Bucks n we're up by 20 in 4th qtr wit 5 mins left n they take me out cause I got my 5th foul n the next thing I know if im back n we're going into overtime

idk what to do should I leave like Bron or stay n help them win???? they're f**ken horrible
I unlocked them just by playing a bunch of games, but the shoes may be different for everybody else and as far as Clevland I been there Jamison will leave at the end of the year, but you still have Mo ignorant a.ss he will continue to go 3 for 20 in a game then try to take a game winning shot...if i was you and you cant get rid of Mo Id exit asap
 7 years ago '10        #2034
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
 Liquid-Science said:
I use the Js...dunk is on 99 but I still don't do the 360s and between the leg dunks and s**t
I think you use yo shot stick of course and go down then rotate all the way around...which way I cant remember
 7 years ago '10        #2035
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
 notic99 said:
You can shake your head all you want
Because the magic sucks there is no one on my team I can dish a.ssists to other than Dwight Howard and when I do dish him a.ssists he never finishes
No matter how good they are when they play with you they start playing like Mark Madsen
 01-22-2011, 01:20 AM         #2036
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Menace718 said:
yeah i hate when guys stare at you under the basket and then go at 3 guys just to get blocked. then they run a fast break, you run your a.ss back to block a shot and you get plus points for good transition d but then the stupid let your man score s**t comes up. my team sometimes is good and other times they are atrocious. i had a 50 point game heading into the final 3 minutes. we were letting a game slip against the Heat and the entire 4th quarter these a**holes played keep away from me. end story is i saved the game scoring 66 points to give us a win. felton had tunnel vision and saw no one and stoudemire was playing kickball instead of basketball lol.... f**kin beloved Knicks man
once u give the ball to felton , u not getting it back lol
 7 years ago '08        #2037
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
just finished the season won rookie of the year, 1st team all nba over Rondo who averaged a triple double :wow: decided to stay wit Cavs n these bums had 3 rookies who were drafted in top 7...dont ask me how the f**k that happened
 7 years ago '06        #2038
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,373 | Props total: 5654 5654
 Menace718 said:
that's how I lost my last game to the hawks. I play just about the whole game until like the 4th quarter and then the coach takes me out for 2 minutes and blows a 10 point lead in that amount of time. Then when I get in they're calling 1 double and plays for the most scrub mothaf**ka on the court and act like I haven't been carrying the scoring load the whole game. to make a long story short I lost by ten cause these f**kers refused to pass me the ball and I kept getting neg points to my grade for excessive calling for the ball.

the other s**t that pisses me off is that the computer refuses to give these bums on the roster DNPs. They make sure they all play at the wrong f**kin time having everybody play out of position and everything.

an example of the dumb s**t the game does to cost me the game.
pg tj ford
sg jonny flynn
sf justice (computer generated player (he's a PG too))
pf me (I'm a 6'5'' SG)
C Pekovic

and they'll do that s**t until I call like 2 or 3 timeouts in a row. f**kers.
 01-22-2011, 03:54 AM         #2039
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bangab**ch said:
that's how I lost my last game to the hawks. I play just about the whole game until like the 4th quarter and then the coach takes me out for 2 minutes and blows a 10 point lead in that amount of time. Then when I get in they're calling 1 double and plays for the most scrub mothaf**ka on the court and act like I haven't been carrying the scoring load the whole game. to make a long story short I lost by ten cause these f**kers refused to pass me the ball and I kept getting neg points to my grade for excessive calling for the ball.

the other s**t that pisses me off is that the computer refuses to give these bums on the roster DNPs. They make sure they all play at the wrong f**kin time having everybody play out of position and everything.

an example of the dumb s**t the game does to cost me the game.
pg tj ford
sg jonny flynn
sf justice (computer generated player (he's a PG too))
pf me (I'm a 6'5'' SG)
C Pekovic

and they'll do that s**t until I call like 2 or 3 timeouts in a row. f**kers.
lol they put me at SF, and my dude is 6 feet even pure pg
 01-22-2011, 04:22 AM         #2040
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah I'm a 6'3" SG/SF who gets played at PF every game at some point. SF most of the time and SG sometimes. Makes no sense but I got drafted to the Heat so it was Wade Childress (guess they traded for him) Me at SF, LeBron at PF, and Bosh at C.

We just won the Title against the Rockets () Mavs were #1 seed and somehow lost to the Rockets so the Finals was cake for our team.

My guy got Finals MVP averaged 26.7 pts 11.8 rebs 2.3 ast 1.4 blk 1.2 stl 54% FG 65% 3FG 2.3 TO

After the season I was a Free Agent so I got 4 offers from the Heat, Lakers, Magic and Jazz.

I decided to sign with LA and move cross country and get another title with Phil Jackson the Gawd and play with one of the best ever. f**k it

My dude's name is Goat Sampson #86 straight baller, huge afro, 70s beard, golden shoes i'm k!llin the game

Last edited by Got Cheeve?; 01-22-2011 at 04:26 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
192 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
28 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
55 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago