most viewed right now
Article inside Reboot your router
10 comments
@tech
most viewed right now
"I don't have to argue about how real I am" - Pusha T
105 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #1981
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,346 | Props total: 99 99
my god the Cavs are the worst team ever....we're playing Bucks n we're up by 20 in 4th qtr wit 5 mins left n they take me out cause I got my 5th foul n the next thing I know if im back n we're going into overtime

idk what to do should I leave like Bron or stay n help them win???? they're f**ken horrible
 7 years ago '07        #1982
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
 illogik said:
:wow:

just put up 28 points, 25 rebounds, 5 a.ssists, 3 blocks.

I'm a SF for Blazers
Okay so I did what you did and played a 12 min quarters
I got

I'm a Shooting Guard for the magic

62 points
18 rebounds
3 steals
0 a.ssists
2 fouls

I shot 25/59
I was doing good but then I tried getting the 6 3point shots in 1 game milestone and after I missed a couple 3s my guy went ice cold
 7 years ago '07        #1983
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
Wow im pissed I won mvP in 2k10 and didn't win s**t this season in 2k11
 7 years ago '04        #1984
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,696 | Props total: 850 850
you took 59 shots? think your teammates might be pissed off at you?? lol
 7 years ago '04        #1985
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
does anyone here know anything about suggesting trades on your team? they told me i was important to the team but they already made one trade without me even being told and i can't find any place to suggest my ideas to them. does it only concern you giving your input for guys to be traded for YOU? if so thats gay cause i am trying to be the face of the Knicks franchise right now and im not interested in being traded again.
 7 years ago '04        #1986
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$19,189 | Props total: 3865 3865
im about to win rookie of the year despite only playin in about 59 games, only 3 games left in the season and im lookin at the #2 or #3 seed wit the blazers...OKC is the #1 seed and they wanted me at some point in the season, kinda wished i had've pulled the trigger on that trade...the blazers are garbage, we have ZERO shooters, even Roy is shooting under 40% for the season and they single-handedly cost us games that would have helped us get the #1 seed...i was pissed when we were up by 4 with about 2 minutes to go against the Spurs and instead of milking the shot clock these b**ches chucked the first shot they got with about 15 seconds left on the shot clock on 3 consecutive possessions and we ended up losing...i dont think we will win the nba championship, i cant carry them just yet although improving my vertical has worked wonders for my rebounding game and i maxed out my midrange game as well im at a 69 overall and we get to avoid the thunder hopefully if the lakers take them out in the 2nd round cuz they are gonna be the 4 or 5 seed and we just blew them out by 20+ at home...

my stats:

27 ppg
7 rbg
3 ast
2 stl
1 blk
52% fg%
38% 3pt(finally upped my 3pt shot towards the end of the season)

not bad for someone who is still gettin the hang of the game and has to deal wit a team full of ball hogs(roy, childress, aldridge) who just chuck shots non-stop and all the team does is run plays to aldridge, roy and childress for the most part, i have to run around the court on offense and get away from my defender on a spot-up shot to get passed the ball without callin for it lol

Edit: and we would have had the #1 seed had it not been for me getting injured for about an 11 game stretch and the team lost 9 in a row without me
 7 years ago '04        #1987
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 primetime said:
what do u need to do to get them Js??
they randomly give you Js i believe, because i got a couple pair off of a couple games when i was playin but i didnt kno i had to save my user profile initially so i didnt and i lost them but then i got other ones randomly from other games, its jus like a luck of the draw
 7 years ago '04        #1988
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 Menace718 said:
does anyone here know anything about suggesting trades on your team? they told me i was important to the team but they already made one trade without me even being told and i can't find any place to suggest my ideas to them. does it only concern you giving your input for guys to be traded for YOU? if so thats gay cause i am trying to be the face of the Knicks franchise right now and im not interested in being traded again.
when you do play next game it may bring up a list of teams and players with their trade values listed and you can pick up to 5 players from any team for them to trade for and ur insider advises you to make realistic trade suggestions and i did but so far no luck in gettin someone i really wanted...like i was tryna get a legit PG or SF to play alongside me so i suggested Granger twice and other guys like Jrue Holiday and Eric Bledsoe but to no avail, instead they trade for guys like Josh Childress, Anthony Randolph and George Hill...i hate this team, i jus need them to trade away Roy for a quality PG or SF and ill be str8, if not ima have to get myself traded...
 7 years ago '04        #1989
Socer38910 
space
space
$2,865 | Props total: 80 80
just changed my minutes to 12 minutes and dropped 76 points on the blazers :ilike:

and i just got the XI
 7 years ago '04        #1990
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
 chctynig2804 said:
when you do play next game it may bring up a list of teams and players with their trade values listed and you can pick up to 5 players from any team for them to trade for and ur insider advises you to make realistic trade suggestions and i did but so far no luck in gettin someone i really wanted...like i was tryna get a legit PG or SF to play alongside me so i suggested Granger twice and other guys like Jrue Holiday and Eric Bledsoe but to no avail, instead they trade for guys like Josh Childress, Anthony Randolph and George Hill...i hate this team, i jus need them to trade away Roy for a quality PG or SF and ill be str8, if not ima have to get myself traded...
appreciate that cause its been driving me f**kin nuts lol.... bein on the Knicks we all already know I'm tryin to do anything i can to get rid of Eddy Curry's bum a.ss. When i got traded from the Magic who drafted me to the Knicks 5 games in I was packaged with Jason Richardson for Landry Fields and Timofy Mozgov I believe. Richardson didnt pass the ball in Orlando and he just took 11 shots in 15 possessions making only one of his jumpers. i need to get rid of him for whatever it takes.

other than that earlier they swapped Turiaf and a pick for Kendrick Perkins and at some other point the latest trade included Anthony Randolph for the Kings' 1st round pick (will probably be a good pick the team sucks). I just wanna experience a new aspect of the game and its not happening as the trade deadline is closing in.
 7 years ago '04        #1991
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 Menace718 said:
appreciate that cause its been driving me f**kin nuts lol.... bein on the Knicks we all already know I'm tryin to do anything i can to get rid of Eddy Curry's bum a.ss. When i got traded from the Magic who drafted me to the Knicks 5 games in I was packaged with Jason Richardson for Landry Fields and Timofy Mozgov I believe. Richardson didnt pass the ball in Orlando and he just took 11 shots in 15 possessions making only one of his jumpers. i need to get rid of him for whatever it takes.

other than that earlier they swapped Turiaf and a pick for Kendrick Perkins and at some other point the latest trade included Anthony Randolph for the Kings' 1st round pick (will probably be a good pick the team sucks). I just wanna experience a new aspect of the game and its not happening as the trade deadline is closing in.
yea it would be nice to actually get players you request, maybe it does happen but from the two times they asked me, i got nothin...and i wont even askin for players that were superstars either...granger was the best player i asked for and i also asked for guys like rudy gay, andrew bogut, and j.r. smith...i just need a team that can score and outside of aldridge and my dude we cant score for s**t, roy only makes about 35% of his shots and childress is unreliable and a shot-chucker...we have the best defense in the league only allowing 87 points per game but we are also next to last in ppg with like 93...so pretty much anytime we come up against a squad that can score(Thunder) we struggle, i mean we went 1-3 against them this season and they blew us out in the 3 losses cuz we have no other reliable scoring options, and i had to put up like 5 35+ games recently because Aldridge missed like 6 games so i was forced to become a chucker as well to keep us in games, i did have 2 50 pt. games in the process
 7 years ago '07        #1992
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Socer38910 said:
just changed my minutes to 12 minutes and dropped 76 points on the blazers :ilike:

and i just got the XI
I need them 11s
Not even for the dunk
Just because they match my uniform
I wonder if the 75 points in one game milestone have anything to do wth unlocking them

Anyone know how to do a my player pick up game?

Last edited by notic99; 01-21-2011 at 07:45 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #1993
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,506 | Props total: 806 806
the shoes just unlock on their own, I don't remember doing anything specific for them to open up

I got the 11s last sometime early in my 2nd season
 7 years ago '08        #1994
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,861 | Props total: 506 506
 notic99 said:
Okay so I did what you did and played a 12 min quarters
I got

I'm a Shooting Guard for the magic

62 points
18 rebounds
3 steals
0 a.ssists
2 fouls

I shot 25/59
I was doing good but then I tried getting the 6 3point shots in 1 game milestone and after I missed a couple 3s my guy went ice cold
 7 years ago '04        #1995
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
yeah i hate when guys stare at you under the basket and then go at 3 guys just to get blocked. then they run a fast break, you run your a.ss back to block a shot and you get plus points for good transition d but then the stupid let your man score s**t comes up. my team sometimes is good and other times they are atrocious. i had a 50 point game heading into the final 3 minutes. we were letting a game slip against the Heat and the entire 4th quarter these a**holes played keep away from me. end story is i saved the game scoring 66 points to give us a win. felton had tunnel vision and saw no one and stoudemire was playing kickball instead of basketball lol.... f**kin beloved Knicks man
 7 years ago '07        #1996
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
 gagethedesigner said:
You can shake your head all you want
Because the magic sucks there is no one on my team I can dish a.ssists to other than Dwight Howard and when I do dish him a.ssists he never finishes

Last edited by notic99; 01-21-2011 at 08:55 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #1997
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
And like I said I only took so many shots because I wanted to get the 3 point milestone I shot6 for 18 that's why it was so high if I wasn't going for the milestone I would of never shot those shots and my fg % would of been way better
 7 years ago '05        #1998
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Just got this b**ch. My Player is hard as f**k. Made a PG and leaned him towards Shooting. Dropped 24pts first draft game but only got a C grade. Tight game so far.
 7 years ago '10        #1999
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0
 primetime said:
my god the Cavs are the worst team ever....we're playing Bucks n we're up by 20 in 4th qtr wit 5 mins left n they take me out cause I got my 5th foul n the next thing I know if im back n we're going into overtime

idk what to do should I leave like Bron or stay n help them win???? they're f**ken horrible
I unlocked them just by playing a bunch of games, but the shoes may be different for everybody else and as far as Clevland I been there Jamison will leave at the end of the year, but you still have Mo ignorant a.ss he will continue to go 3 for 20 in a game then try to take a game winning shot...if i was you and you cant get rid of Mo Id exit asap
 7 years ago '10        #2000
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0
 Liquid-Science said:
I use the Js...dunk is on 99 but I still don't do the 360s and between the leg dunks and s**t
I think you use yo shot stick of course and go down then rotate all the way around...which way I cant remember
Home      

most viewed right now
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
46 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
#bigbreasttwitter
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1337 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are Californiaís Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
111 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobarís hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
43 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar ó he broke into her hom..
47 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy