NBA 2K11 My Player Mode

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
62 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '12        #1
342432 pageviews
2928 comments

DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
NBA 2K11 My Player Mode

Am I the only one struggling to do good enough just to pass the draft games grades??

I'm a PG and it's impossible to to get easy passes to the hoop and when u do get off a "good" pass.. The f**kin computer misses

Every shot is a bad shot and a miss.. Do I just suck or is everyone having a little struggle with this s**t?

Discuss.

Last edited by DoMieD; 01-03-2011 at 03:46 PM..

2928 comments for "NBA 2K11 My Player Mode"

7 years ago '05        #2
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,826 | Props total: 223 223
i was about to make a thread on the same thing, in 2k10 it was abit challenging at first then gets easier later on once you get a higher overall but it still takes awhile. sucks being a 44 overall against some 60-70's lol
 7 years ago '05        #3
Based_One 79 heat pts79
space
space
$9,701 | Props total: 6924 6924
man you you telling im a Center and im going up against Yao every time i try to put somthing up he swats it plus my team always gets blown out im on the Wolves
 10-05-2010, 11:23 PM         #4
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah dats why I stick to a.ssociation
 7 years ago '12        #5
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
space
s**t is crazy man.. The other teams CPU doesn't miss.. Make sick moves to the bucket and my dudes get the pass and throw a bunch of s**t up at the basket.. Makes me wanna murder death k!ll these n*ggas
 7 years ago '05        #6
airmcnair06 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,001 | Props total: 0 0
yea i never played this myplayer s**t before. first time playing it this yr and i was playing 2k all day today. and after playing myplayer i got pissed and turned it off. i put in mad work and am ranked f**kin 42. i got drafted to the knicks in the 2nd round....

i know its gon take time but i dont know if i have the patience with 10 jordan challenges waiting on me (already did the boston 63 pt one....dope as f**k)
 10-05-2010, 11:53 PM         #7
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I guess it's realistic in a way. Yall would be rated OVR 44 if yall were real players. You'd get sonned going up against Luke Walton, Shannon Brown, Marvin Williams, etc in real life. those are OVR 60-70 n*ggas so expect it to translate to the game.

The game shouldn't be too hard though. That's why I stick to a.ssociation. I ain't pay $60 to get stressed.
 7 years ago '07        #8
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,189 | Props total: 19735 19735
yeah this mode always pisses me off lol. i just set a lot of picks. trying to play SG for my bulls but im like 42 lol and now it looks the heat wanna draft me i dont wanna play with them lol
 7 years ago '06        #9
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
phew i'm glad i'm not the only one supremely blown at how hard and stupid this s**t is this year. i loved it last year and hoped they'd improve it a lot this year, but it feels a lot worse.

when i was talking about it last week i had a feeling people would just be like "oh you suck, just try harder blah blah" but i'm really glad that now that others got their hand on it too i'm not the only one who thinks it's too damn hard.

it's ridiculous for them to put you up against guys with like 60-70 ratings and expect you to compete well when you're only in the 40s. it's totally unfair and makes it feel like work to play, not fun at all. i would have NO shame in using cheat codes for some skill points in MyPlayer. it's pretty much unplayable at this point.

and then you get the grading bulls**t:

- you get penalized for EVERYthing that goes wrong even if you're trying your best.

- you RARELY get rewarded for doing things well like making a f**king 3-pointer.

- when you do get rewarded for really good things, you DO NOT get nearly enough credit. it's like:
good shot selection: [ ] <-that much of a grade boost whether you make it or not.
let man score: [ ] <-that much of a drain.

- when you get penalized for bad shot selection they only wait until the basket misses to say it was bad. but if the shot goes in, you just won't get any sort of reward.

- they change who you're supposed to guard on the fly numerous times in some scenarios like on a fast break so sometimes you can't even tell who you're supposed to be guarding then get drained
[ ] that much for "letting" someone score.

- even on games where you get a B+ or something, you barely get enough skill points to do any stat boosts that'll make a difference.

and all of that is just in a real game. nevermind the drills bulls**t. i don't get why they decided to make the mode such a struggle, it's not even fun and that's really disappointing cuz of all the cool s**t that they do with it later on like with MyCareer. and now i'll probably never see any of that some time soon. i really wanted to play MyPlayer more than anything, but like homie said in an earlier post, i'm sticking to a.ssociation until i somehow master MyPlayer. or get some f*cking cheats.
 7 years ago '12        #10
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
space
great post.. my thoughts exactly.
 7 years ago '05        #11
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,175 | Props total: 11699 11699
 jayvivz said:
phew i'm glad i'm not the only one surpremely blown at how hard and stupid this s**t is this year. i loved it last year and hoped they'd improve it a lot this year, but it feels a lot worse.

when i was talking about it last week i had a feeling people would just be like "oh you suck, just try harder blah blah" but i'm really glad that now that others got their hand on it too i'm not the only one who thinks it's too damn hard.

it's ridiculous for them to put you up against guys with like 60-70 ratings and expect you to compete well when you're only in the 40s. it's totally unfair and makes it feel like work to play, not fun at all. i would have NO shame in using cheat codes for some skill points in MyPlayer. it's pretty much unplayable at this point.

- you get penalized for EVERYthing that goes wrong even if you're trying your best.

- you RARELY get rewarded for doing things well like making a f**king 3-pointer.

- when you do get rewarded for really good things, you DO NOT get nearly enough credit. it's like:
good shot selection: [ ] <-that much of a grade boost whether you make it or not.

- when you get penalized for bad shot selection they only wait until the basket misses to say it was bad. but if the shot goes in, you just won't get any sort of reward.

- they change who you're supposed to guard on the fly numerous times in some scenarios like on a fast break so sometimes you can't even tell who you're supposed to be guarding then get drained

- even on games where you get a B+ or something, you barely get enough skill points to do any stat boosts that'll make a difference.

and all of that is just in a real game. nevermind the drills bulls**t. i don't get why they decided to make the mode such a struggle, it's not even fun and that's really disappointing cuz of all the cool s**t that they do with it later on like with MyCareer. and now i'll probably never see any of that some time soon. i really wanted to play MyPlayer more than anything, but like homie said in an earlier post, i'm sticking to a.ssociation until i somehow master MyPlayer. or get some f*cking cheats.
Did read lol.
 7 years ago '05        #12
Mr Hyde 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,872 | Props total: 0 0
i really f**kin wish there wasnt so many myplayer achievements lol

im playing 1 min qtrs and the occasionally 12 min qtr game so i can beast on n*ggas just to get the achievements, id rather be playing a.ssociation
 10-06-2010, 03:59 AM         #13
Walt Thizzney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a good trick is to do the dribble drills only and turn auto save off and only save when you get +1 speeds u can have like 95 speed going into the draft camp if ur athletic PG
 7 years ago '04        #14
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
lol yeah its a little harder this year. Scoring always came natural to me on 2K games but its a lil more difficult on here. I'm doing the pre-draft camp now and so far I dropped 19,6,8 in the first game and 25,5,6 in the second game.

Just keep at it homie and use a lot of your skill points in the mid range jumper area. Trust me. It helps. You can't just drive and attack the basket this year like last year.

Only problem so far is they put me on a team with all them Kentucky dudes and all they do is pass the ball to each other and pretend like I dont exist...and Jesus Christ John Wall is a f*ckin ball hog man!

Currently projected to go 1st round with the 27th pick to the Nets

Last edited by iMaGrOWNassMAN!; 10-06-2010 at 04:45 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #15
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,925 | Props total: 22142 22142
lol well im on the wizards, i dont expecting a starting job anytime soon behind wall and arenas. but im out here getting mines in when i get my chance. just blocked mike bibby, lil b**ch n*gga

edit- n*gga they benched mike bibby cause of my defense. just made a highlight play. 2nd game of my career, y'all n*ggas just too used to cheesing with kobe probably. it's just like last year, you gotta play within yourself until you get your stats up

Last edited by TriniSoldier; 10-06-2010 at 07:17 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #16
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3461 3461
ur a new player in the league its supposed to be hard...im averaging a B+..highest i got was a A.

you basically have to play logically and KNOW how to play basketball in order to do good...

like for example on a fast break, if u pass to a center mid before the half court line, thats stupid, because he can dribble well or lead the break well, do alot of jumpshots and pass mid air inside, usually u get alot of rating for an a.ssist or even a shot that leads to a foul...go for rebounds also, gaurd ur man but look for when a player on the opposite team goes for a post move, time it to where u see him do a shake or spin and then run in for the rebound

i just got drafted 24 or somes**t by the hawks, im 2 games into the season, getting decent playing time
 7 years ago '06        #17
space
space
 illogik said:
Also I remember just passing the half court, and DeMarcus Cousins was on a fast break and dunked it, I'm a PG, and I got "charged" for "allowing man to score" WTF
its not like 2k10 anymore, where u solely take ur man, cause ppl complained when u picked up someone else and the pc held ur main man and he scored u got penalized for it...

now u can pick up any player thats closest to u...pay attention to the arrow under ur player itll change a.ssignments from time to time
 7 years ago '06        #18
space
space
 jayvivz said:
phew i'm glad i'm not the only one supremely blown at how hard and stupid this s**t is this year. i loved it last year and hoped they'd improve it a lot this year, but it feels a lot worse.

the struggle i like because it makes me cherish ur player much more when he actually does become a 99 cause u think back at how hard the road was in order to get where ur at.
 7 years ago '09        #19
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,925 | Props total: 22142 22142
that n*gga banga know what the deal is
 7 years ago '05        #20
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,195 | Props total: 15712 15712
I thought I was only the one who thought this s**t was tough....I play games to have fun, not to be stressed out
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
65 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy