Randy Moss to the Vikings?

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #161
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,345 | Props total: 1424 1424
 Maroon_Tiger said:
it took 10 turnovers for the saints to squeak into OT a/g the vikings... saints aint going to the sb again
Who cares? I am happy with one. With one you get respect
 7 years ago '08        #162
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,731 | Props total: 11627 11627
There just gonna use that 3rd in a trade and package theres 1sts to take Green in the draft, Pats know what there doing
 7 years ago '08        #163
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,182 | Props total: 5308 5308
 Illstreet said:
C'Mon... You can admit that you're a little mad...

s**t I know I would be of the Eagles, Boys or Skins got him.

And yeah, I never pass on the opportunity to hate on that old a.ss cry baby neither.

I take great pride in that my Giants ended his Packers Career, at Lambeu, in the Cold.

Yeah I hate him and the Giants for that

We just better pick up a RB
 7 years ago '05        #164
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,787 | Props total: 4901 4901
Vikes are the team to beat in the NFC now. Hell if they beat the Jets on Monday night they'd probably be the first 2-2 team that everyone considers the best in the NFL. This should re-energize Farve and Moss gets to play on turf again. Both of these guys wanted to play together or a long time. As long as that O-Line can keep Farve upright they are going to win the NFC. Their defense is good and AD looks pissed off and is the best RB in the NFL right now. Add that to the fact that the NFL is real average this year with all the best teams boasting serious flaws and there is just noway the Vikings should be considered anything other than the favs to win the NFC and possibly the Superbowl.
 7 years ago '07        #165
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,206 | Props total: 15090 15090
 M said:

we'll trade you Michael Bush for Greg Jennings
 10-06-2010, 08:55 AM         #166
Easy Loc 642 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr Chappelle said:
Randy isn't playing decoy. You know his a.ss wants the ball in his hands.
It'd be pretty cool if he went back to #84 in Minny then ended his career out there.

The Pats aren't gonna win the BOWL this year, let Moss go and end his career on a good note.

7 years ago '07        #167
space
space
 iggyemu said:
Vikes are the team to beat in the NFC now. Hell if they beat the Jets on Monday night they'd probably be the first 2-2 team that everyone considers the best in the NFL. This should re-energize Farve and Moss gets to play on turf again. Both of these guys wanted to play together or a long time. As long as that O-Line can keep Farve upright they are going to win the NFC. Their defense is good and AD looks pissed off and is the best RB in the NFL right now. Add that to the fact that the NFL is real average this year with all the best teams boasting serious flaws and there is just noway the Vikings should be considered anything other than the favs to win the NFC and possibly the Superbowl.
Saints are still the team to beat until they lose in the playoffs bruh
 10-06-2010, 09:01 AM         #168
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M said:

Yall shoulda jumped on Lynch for that 4th...

s**t, yall shoulda jumped on Lynch for a 3rd.

Ted Tompson is f**ken up.
 7 years ago '05        #169
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,787 | Props total: 4901 4901
 KeepinItTrill said:
Saints are still the team to beat until they lose in the playoffs bruh
They aren't even better than Atlanta right now. Sure I respect what they did last year but this is a new season. Coming into the season I would agree with you b/c when no games have been played you afford the Superbowl champs the respect they deserve. Four games have been played....they don't look dominant...sure they would be 4-0 if not for their kicker but as a team compared to last year around this time...they are worse. Now of course they can get better and every team they play is really giving them their best shot. But the Vikes just got a whole lot better and essentially added the one thing they were missing. Given the fact that they almost beat a better Saints team last year...adding Moss ensures they will beat a worse Saints team this year.
 7 years ago '04        #170
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
i may actually pull for the pats now, could be a nice spit in the face of moss, or even better if they somehow faced him this year, shut him down, then in the superbowl if minny doesnt choke by then, and shut him down again
 7 years ago '05        #171
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
I don't know what the Patriots are doing, but a third rounder for Moss is the dumbest s**t I ever heard. There better be a plan for this. Just makes no sense at all.
 7 years ago '04        #172
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 Illstreet said:

well be fine, until we start losing games because of the running game, then we can talk, for instance, there are 11 teams worse at running the ball then the packers, san fran, seattle, balt, dallas, indy, new orleans, chicago, denver and they all have better rbs than we currently carry, so why all the fuss?? also, did we already forget that the colts were last in rushing last year and went to the superbowl? or san diego second to last, arizona 5th to last... this is a passing league, and i guarantee, if the line holds up, which it has thus far, and aaron throws 40 per game, well be just fine
 7 years ago '04        #173
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 Santoro said:
I don't know what the Patriots are doing, but a third rounder for Moss is the dumbest s**t I ever heard. There better be a plan for this. Just makes no sense at all.
the only bad thing about the trade is that, the pats wouldve gotten a 3rd round compensation pick at the end of the year anyways if they lost him to free agency
 7 years ago '04        #174
fame614 220 heat pts220
space
space
$5,717 | Props total: 358 358
thats crazy moss gets traded to vikings just in time for revis to come back and play them on monday
 7 years ago '08        #175
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 TheseNutsBich said:
no but i fukked yours, tell that dirty wh0ore to shave that twat 2 boy

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #176
space
space
 iggyemu said:
They aren't even better than Atlanta right now. Sure I respect what they did last year but this is a new season. Coming into the season I would agree with you b/c when no games have been played you afford the Superbowl champs the respect they deserve. Four games have been played....they don't look dominant...sure they would be 4-0 if not for their kicker but as a team compared to last year around this time...they are worse. Now of course they can get better and every team they play is really giving them their best shot. But the Vikes just got a whole lot better and essentially added the one thing they were missing. Given the fact that they almost beat a better Saints team last year...adding Moss ensures they will beat a worse Saints team this year.
can't really call them worse since they haven't been a 100 % healthy team at all this season

true, they haven't really had that consistency they had last year, but all the games I've seen from them they tend to start out seasons slow
 7 years ago '05        #177
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
Now ur gonna see favre just throwing the deep ball to Randy when its not even there.
 7 years ago '04        #178
W24x55 50 heat pts50
space
space
$12,355 | Props total: 11092 11092
wow here we go randy
 7 years ago '08        #179
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 Illstreet said:

Lynch ain't s**t really...Ted Tompson knows what he doing...Look at the talent he put around Rodgers
 10-06-2010, 09:19 AM         #180
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
also, did we already forget that the colts were last in rushing last year and went to the superbowl?
And They Lost...

Yall won't win a Championship if you can't run the ball.

I know yall really want to believe it hard, but the more Packers fans try to concinve themselves of this, the bigger dissapointment they are setting themselves up for.

Yall will not win a Championship if yall can't run it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago