Randy Moss to the Vikings?

most viewed right now
 119
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 99
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 73
Image(s) inside Jessica Jones AKA Krysten Ritter Is Fine To Me Bruh
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 61
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
88 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #101
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 28 28
Moss trade talks have been going on for months, I doubt the vikes will gives up a second round pick for him, maybe a 3rd maybe
 8 years ago '06        #102
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,184 | Props total: 204 204
I liked Randy better in purple anyway
 8 years ago '05        #103
Based_One 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$10,147 | Props total: 8874 8874
Let's go bring randy back where he belongs
 8 years ago '10        #104
Pete Butter 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,643 | Props total: 153 153
 bangab**ch said:
I'll cry again.
You trippin. Vick good...better now than what he was on the Falcons.
 8 years ago '08        #105
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$49,707 | Props total: 12730 12730
If Rice comes back healthy come playoff time thats the team to beat in the NFC
 8 years ago '07        #106
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2744 2744
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
Pats know they aint f**kin with the Jets this year

Can't blame em
 8 years ago '10        #107
Pete Butter 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,643 | Props total: 153 153
 bangab**ch said:
TEARS OF JOY MY BOY. :agreement6:

you saw what he did with bum a.ss dante.
 8 years ago '08        #108
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$49,707 | Props total: 12730 12730
And as far as the Pats go, just keep hoping the Raiders suck and they can just take AJ Green with that pick
 8 years ago '06        #109
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,332 | Props total: 99 99
Da Pats will plummet very quickly...well back 2 da Vikes I go on Madden again. High school all over again but phuck I hate Favre b!tch @$$. If da Vikes get Vick next year...:laughing19:
 8 years ago '06        #110
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$23,410 | Props total: 2 2
 AF1PIMPN said:
Da Pats will plummet very quickly...well back 2 da Vikes I go on Madden again. High school all over again but phuck I hate Favre b!tch @$$. If da Vikes get Vick next year...:laughing19:
yea cuz moss was so instrumental in that 41-14 win last night!!!

zero catches since i know you didn't watch the game

Belichick is gonna outsmart someone again. he doesn't make trades unless it benefits the team.
 8 years ago '06        #111
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,332 | Props total: 99 99
 beantown said:
yea cuz moss was so instrumental in that 41-14 win last night!!!

zero catches since i know you didn't watch the game

Belichick is gonna outsmart someone again. he doesn't make trades unless it benefits the team.
N!gg@ Moss is very instrumental in da Pats offensive scheme. We'll see if Welker, Tate & da 2 TEs(wit little 2 no run game) thrive w/o da D focused on Moss. & last night was an anomaly(3 picks, blocked punt & kick won't happen again in years). It ain't like they just offensively destroyed da Fins. So I guess it was u who didn't watch da game.
 10-05-2010, 10:35 PM         #112
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 8 years ago '06        #113
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
Would you guys use a high waiver claim on Tate if you need WR help badly? Could be the time to use it in my mind...
 8 years ago '06        #114
Pyro911 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,264 | Props total: 96 96
i would never trade moss... cept for some crazy defensive players if i was NE
 8 years ago '06        #115
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$23,410 | Props total: 2 2
 AF1PIMPN said:
N!gg@ Moss is very instrumental in da Pats offensive scheme. We'll see if Welker, Tate & da 2 TEs(wit little 2 no run game) thrive w/o da D focused on Moss. & last night was an anomaly(3 picks, blocked punt & kick won't happen again in years). It ain't like they just offensively destroyed da Fins. So I guess it was u who didn't watch da game.
my sarcasm laden comment seems to have gone over your dumbass head. Not saying that Moss isn't a big part of the offense, he can single handedly blow a game open. My point was directed at your idiotic statement about "how the pats will plummet quickly" because they're not as good of a madden team

Moss is the first big name receiver Brady has ever even had and he didn't need him to win the other 3 rings, it was because of the team concept. So if Moss doesn't wanna be here, which may or may not be true and he's powting then yea they should send his a.ss off for something (decent) in return.
 8 years ago '07        #116
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
I don't see what we could get in return...f**k a draft pick.
 8 years ago '05        #117
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
avatar space
space
$17,638 | Props total: 354 354
wow ppl getting mad cause frave bout to get a player. man moss to min with the young moss rice coming back to damn that white boy frave done it one more time lol.
 8 years ago '06        #118
Gadd 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$2,079 | Props total: 1 1
Adam_Schefter

Two well-placed NFL sources predicting tonight that the Randy Moss-to-Minnesota trade will be consummated Wednesday.



[pic - click to view]



can't believe they're actually trading him
 8 years ago '07        #119
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2744 2744
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
They really traded Moss

 8 years ago '06        #120
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,332 | Props total: 99 99
 beantown said:
my sarcasm laden comment seems to have gone over your dumbass head. Not saying that Moss isn't a big part of the offense, he can single handedly blow a game open. My point was directed at your idiotic statement about "how the pats will plummet quickly" because they're not as good of a madden team

Moss is the first big name receiver Brady has ever even had and he didn't need him to win the other 3 rings, it was because of the team concept. So if Moss doesn't wanna be here, which may or may not be true and he's powting then yea they should send his a.ss off for something (decent) in return.
Da Pats D is very far & removed from those SB runs & they weren't run'n da score up in those days either so miss me wit "they didn't have Moss back then"
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside "I Pay $900 a month in student loans"
131 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 41
NBA Jalen Rose says Kyrie hopes Cleveland beats Boston
74 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
46 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Lethal Lips talks sleeping with Boxdens Champ Bow Wow
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
40 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Her freckles are very disgusting , are you still smashing tho?
91 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside R Kelly's Streaming Numbers INCREASE After Spotify Pulls Him From Playl..
82 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
I doubt Kanye hittin kim right
101 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy