When Popeyes runs out of chicken
36 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
22 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #61
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
apparently Bill and Randy had an altercation and Bill could be fed up...I'm watching CSNNE right now, hearing that.....
 7 years ago '08        #62
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
New England offense is gonna definetaly suffer...they have no running game now they take away one of the best WR in the game....Welker's numbers will go down too...
 7 years ago '06        #63
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,374 | Props total: 5655 5655
I will cry tears of joy. I swear on my life.

COME HOME RANDY.
 7 years ago '04        #64
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,410 | Props total: 3919 3919
Can't stop thinking about thissssss
 7 years ago '05        #65
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,035 | Props total: 1226 1226
Do the pats go after v Jackson? we got our pick and oaklands pick int the draft
 10-05-2010, 09:16 PM         #66
Archie Bunker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cromartie ran Moss outta the AFC east..........
 7 years ago '06        #67
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 hbk83 said:
Do the pats go after v Jackson? we got our pick and oaklands pick int the draft
You dont give up a 1st for Jackson at this point. Maybe in TC I would have done it but he doesnt have that value right now. Id give up a 2nd though in a second for him.

I think going AJ Green in the draft is the best move personally, sure it doesnt help this year but Jackson would take a while to get used to the offense and the season is already 25% done. They have the Raiders pick which is looking to be top 5. Green is a beast and wont get as much money as V Jax wants, think hes a better talent too.
 7 years ago '08        #68
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 eLLz said:
You dont give up a 1st for Jackson at this point. Maybe in TC I would have done it but he doesnt have that value right now. Id give up a 2nd though in a second for him.

I think going AJ Green in the draft is the best move personally, sure it doesnt help this year but Jackson would take a while to get used to the offense and the season is already 25% done. They have the Raiders pick which is looking to be top 5. Green is a beast and wont get as much money as V Jax wants, think hes a better talent too.
Yea Green is the best talent since Calvin Johnson....I would try drafting him instead of Jackson....
 7 years ago '09        #69
minnesota763 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 8 8
 bangab**ch said:
I will cry tears of joy. I swear on my life.

COME HOME RANDY.
it'd be a beautiful thing to see moss back in purple! its full circle, started a vike, might as well end as a vike!
 7 years ago '06        #70
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,374 | Props total: 5655 5655

[pic - click to view]

make it happen ziggy
 7 years ago '07        #71
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
I love Moss, always has and alwyas will be one of ym favorite players ever. I love having him here and seeing his insane catches all the time.

Having said that, if he's just becoming a headache, best thing to do might be to trade him. Like I said I love watching him play here but if he's going to cause problems I dont think its worth it. He's probably leaving at the end of the season anyways.

Hurts me to say but its probably whats best for the team. I just hope we can get a player for him I'm so sick of f**king draft picks.
 7 years ago '04        #72
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
Now there r reports in boston that moss and bill belichick got into a verbal dust-up today. Wow! However, my sources say trade talks heated up even b4 monday nighter
Jay_Glazer via UberTwitter
 7 years ago '06        #73
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
I love Moss, always has and alwyas will be one of ym favorite players ever. I love having him here and seeing his insane catches all the time.

Having said that, if he's just becoming a headache, best thing to do might be to trade him. Like I said I love watching him play here but if he's going to cause problems I dont think its worth it. He's probably leaving at the end of the season anyways.

Hurts me to say but its probably whats best for the team. I just hope we can get a player for him I'm so sick of f**king draft picks.
Remember when I posted the biggest surprise yesterday was Moss having zero catches. Then you posted the score & I said as long as Moss feels the same way......

Now theres reports him and Bill got into it today, you shoulda known that Moss doesnt wanna just be a decoy.
 7 years ago '05        #74
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
 eLLz said:
Remember when I posted the biggest surprise yesterday was Moss having zero catches. Then you posted the score & I said as long as Moss feels the same way......

Now theres reports him and Bill got into it today, you shoulda known that Moss doesnt wanna just be a decoy.

I thought he would have been over all that petty s**t by now...He should also know that one of his best shots to get a ring is with the Pats...his future with Minnesota can only go so far if Farve is retiring next year. Then what?
 7 years ago '04        #75
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
 P. Dedos said:
GOAT s**t right there
 7 years ago '05        #76
Panopticon 42 heat pts42
space
space
$23,925 | Props total: 11287 11287
 agony8 said:
randys headaches >>>> harvins headaches

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '12        #77
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
Done deal
 7 years ago '06        #78
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 P. Dedos said:
 7 years ago '06        #79
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
 bluntednt said:

I thought he would have been over all that petty s**t by now...He should also know that one of his best shots to get a ring is with the Pats...his future with Minnesota can only go so far if Farve is retiring next year. Then what?
Moss is still playing for a team with the best RB in the league, a solid TE & some other potent Wideouts.

Moss did put up 1000 in his 1st year with Oakland
 7 years ago '05        #80
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
 eLLz said:
Moss is still playing for a team with the best RB in the league, a solid TE & some other potent Wideouts.

Moss did put up 1000 in his 1st year with Oakland
good point with Oak. but it still all rests on the shoulders of a new QB whoever the f**k its gonna be...
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
34 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy