Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Man hit dog with baseball bat because he ate his Whopper
49 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
31 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #201
hily 
space
space
$15,386 | Props total: 715 715
 Swishadude said:
I'm dripping wet right now
gross, and hope you don't run into him.

The jokes have begun already.
 8 years ago '06        #202
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11

jus fckin around. for real though im pumped as hell right now. moss to the vikes and twins takin a 1-0 lead in the series. gonna be a good day
 8 years ago '04        #203
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
 Swishadude said:
 8 years ago '09        #204
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 28 28
 Swishadude said:
 8 years ago '08        #205
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,346 | Props total: 98 98
 Swishadude said:

jus fckin around. for real though im pumped as hell right now. moss to the vikes and twins takin a 1-0 lead in the series. gonna be a good day
we know you f**kin' around, you don't need to tell us that.....
 8 years ago '06        #206
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 Swishadude said:
 8 years ago '05        #207
Based_One 87 heat pts87
space
space
$10,151 | Props total: 8876 8876
I just woke up to the best news ever let's get it Vikings
 10-06-2010, 01:43 PM         #208
McVette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As a tru minnesota vikings fan that southern fryed jurk......BETTER MAKE SOME BIG PLAYS

8 years ago '07        #209
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,074 | Props total: 2287 2287
 keithbm1111 said:
I feel like a fool. I thought Moss had changed and always defended him to people who talked s**t about him...turns out he still puts himself first and only cares about making catches and making money, not winning
already turning your back
 8 years ago '04        #210
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
Sometimes you have to trade players when they feel they are bigger than the team or if they are attracting to much attention to themselves and not on the same page as the rest of the team, this is a team sport not a me sport, this is why Bill Belichick is the best coach in the NFL.

Moss is going to put up great numbers in Minny but NE will be fine and they are thinking of building for the future while also winning in the present.

agony8 said:
ravens - loss
chargers - loss
vikings - loss
browns - win
steelers - loss
colts - loss
lions - win
jets - loss
bears - loss
packers - loss
bills - win
dolphins - loss

thats 3 more wins we gonna get for the rest of the year without being able to stretch the field bro...the law firm going for 80-100 n a td each week just fell off hard...tate n welker are our only wr's...price hasnt gotten onto the field...edelman is hurt...hernandez n gronkowski are still rookies, they gonna go through some growing pains especially now...we just went from a 12/13 win team to a 6-9 win team...guaranteed...our special teams aint gonna do what they did on monday night each week n before tate's td to open the second half, even with moss in the game n before his outburst at halftime we were losing, keep that in mind...i love them, i love brady but they always had a decent #1 guy ala troy brown, deoin branch n moss...now our number 1 receiver is tate...who has played 4 games since his junior year of college with surgically repaired knees...

our defense is still horrible...miami moved the ball well on us at will n if it wasnt for ninkovich being in great position twice that game is totally different outcome...

chung is ready to break out like he should thats the only good thing i seen last week...he is ready to play safety with merriweather n be defensive cogs with mayo n wilfork...but the other 7 positions are still weak...
yeah your not giving your team enough credit and your giving other teams way too much credit.

as long as you still have 2nd best QB in the NFL your going to a good amount of games.

Last edited by K1; 10-06-2010 at 07:08 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #211
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,334 | Props total: 447 447
 RJ96 said:
already turning your back
Moss still one of my favorites, but its clear he hasnt changed all these reports are coming out and I dont like what Im hearing.
 01-03-2011, 09:42 AM         #212
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I love reading this topic.

TrueBlueStar21 said:
i thought brady was the GOAT tho lol.. i guess we finally get to see now
We sure did. :agreement6:

Illstreet said:
Wow... ... Patriots finnally lost in a deal.
Don't count your chickens yet.
 Illstreet said:
I take great pride in that my Giants ended his Packers Career, at Lambeu, in the Cold.
Love the irony, then the Giants season ends in GB.
 01-03-2011, 09:43 AM         #213
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 agony8 said:
ravens - loss
chargers - loss
vikings - loss
browns - win
steelers - loss
colts - loss
lions - win
jets - loss
bears - loss
packers - loss
bills - win
dolphins - loss

thats 3 more wins we gonna get for the rest of the year without being able to stretch the field bro...the law firm going for 80-100 n a td each week just fell off hard...tate n welker are our only wr's...price hasnt gotten onto the field...edelman is hurt...hernandez n gronkowski are still rookies, they gonna go through some growing pains especially now...we just went from a 12/13 win team to a 6-9 win team...guaranteed...our special teams aint gonna do what they did on monday night each week n before tate's td to open the second half, even with moss in the game n before his outburst at halftime we were losing, keep that in mind...i love them, i love brady but they always had a decent #1 guy ala troy brown, deoin branch n moss...now our number 1 receiver is tate...who has played 4 games since his junior year of college with surgically repaired knees...

our defense is still horrible...miami moved the ball well on us at will n if it wasnt for ninkovich being in great position twice that game is totally different outcome...

chung is ready to break out like he should thats the only good thing i seen last week...he is ready to play safety with merriweather n be defensive cogs with mayo n wilfork...but the other 7 positions are still weak...
Look at you Agony, quick to hit the panic button.
 01-03-2011, 10:18 AM         #214
P Griff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dudes finished
Home      

most viewed right now
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
52 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside May 22 - Kaepernick Lawsuit Reveals Evidence Teams Think He's a Starter
51 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
101 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
51 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jessica Jones AKA Krysten Ritter Is Fine To Me Bruh
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
50 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Trevor Noah had a cameo in Black Panther that people are only just noti..
37 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
147 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy