Randy Moss to the Vikings?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
161 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
42 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #201
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,412 | Props total: 3919 3919
lmao at people saying this wont make a difference
 7 years ago '09        #202
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,427 | Props total: 12368 12368
Uh Oh, hide yo kids, hide yo wives hide yo husbands, Favre and Moss are about to be raping them out here!
 7 years ago '07        #203
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
we wont fall off that hard, we wont get a top 12 pick, thats crazy, although we do have a hard schedule. I dont really want us to draft a WR, but if we have to i guess we have to. I'd like a dominant pass rusher and i dont watch college football so i dont know if theres one out there.

we'll probably trade oaklands pick anyways
 7 years ago '07        #204
space
space
Receiver Randy Moss and New England Patriots quarterbacks coach Bill O'Brien were involved in a heated exchange at halftime of the team's victory Monday over the Miami Dolphins, according to player sources.

The locker-room exchange, described as an "outburst" by one player, came two days before the Patriots traded Moss to the Minnesota Vikings for a 2011 third-round draft choice, and could have contributed to the team's decision to make the deal.

The Patriots trailed 7-6 at halftime of the game, and Moss had just one pass thrown in his direction up to that point. He finished without a reception and wasn't thrown to in the second half.

On Wednesday, Patriots coach Bill Belichick said in a statement that he has had discussions during the "past several months" with Moss and his representatives about Moss' "place on our team and his future in football."

Belichick added that "many things were taken into consideration before making the trade."

Moss was in the final year of his contract and did not expect to return to New England in 2011.

Player sources said the halftime exchange was not the first time they had felt friction between Moss and O'Brien, who calls the offensive plays.

After Monday's win, when asked by the Boston Herald about being held without a reception, Moss said, "It's called a game plan."
I feel like a fool. I thought Moss had changed and always defended him to people who talked s**t about him...turns out he still puts himself first and only cares about making catches and making money, not winning
 7 years ago '05        #205
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,197 | Props total: 11805 11805
 Swishadude said:
I'm dripping wet right now
 7 years ago '05        #206
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,888 | Props total: 105 105
vontae island got moss traded
 10-06-2010, 01:23 PM         #207
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swishadude said:

7 years ago '06        #208
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 Illstreet said:
:hay:
 7 years ago '05        #209
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25144 25144
 Swishadude said:
...Swisha....What The f**k?
 7 years ago '05        #210
hily 
space
space
$15,360 | Props total: 689 689
 Swishadude said:
gross, and hope you don't run into him.

The jokes have begun already.
 7 years ago '06        #211
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space

jus fckin around. for real though im pumped as hell right now. moss to the vikes and twins takin a 1-0 lead in the series. gonna be a good day
 7 years ago '04        #212
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
 Swishadude said:
 7 years ago '09        #213
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
 Swishadude said:
 7 years ago '08        #214
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 Swishadude said:

jus fckin around. for real though im pumped as hell right now. moss to the vikes and twins takin a 1-0 lead in the series. gonna be a good day
we know you f**kin' around, you don't need to tell us that.....
 7 years ago '06        #215
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
 Swishadude said:
 7 years ago '05        #216
Based_One 79 heat pts79
space
space
$9,711 | Props total: 7019 7019
I just woke up to the best news ever let's get it Vikings
 10-06-2010, 02:43 PM         #217
McVette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As a tru minnesota vikings fan that southern fryed jurk......BETTER MAKE SOME BIG PLAYS

7 years ago '07        #218
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,837 | Props total: 2000 2000
 keithbm1111 said:
I feel like a fool. I thought Moss had changed and always defended him to people who talked s**t about him...turns out he still puts himself first and only cares about making catches and making money, not winning
already turning your back
 7 years ago '04        #219
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
Sometimes you have to trade players when they feel they are bigger than the team or if they are attracting to much attention to themselves and not on the same page as the rest of the team, this is a team sport not a me sport, this is why Bill Belichick is the best coach in the NFL.

Moss is going to put up great numbers in Minny but NE will be fine and they are thinking of building for the future while also winning in the present.

agony8 said:
ravens - loss
chargers - loss
vikings - loss
browns - win
steelers - loss
colts - loss
lions - win
jets - loss
bears - loss
packers - loss
bills - win
dolphins - loss

thats 3 more wins we gonna get for the rest of the year without being able to stretch the field bro...the law firm going for 80-100 n a td each week just fell off hard...tate n welker are our only wr's...price hasnt gotten onto the field...edelman is hurt...hernandez n gronkowski are still rookies, they gonna go through some growing pains especially now...we just went from a 12/13 win team to a 6-9 win team...guaranteed...our special teams aint gonna do what they did on monday night each week n before tate's td to open the second half, even with moss in the game n before his outburst at halftime we were losing, keep that in mind...i love them, i love brady but they always had a decent #1 guy ala troy brown, deoin branch n moss...now our number 1 receiver is tate...who has played 4 games since his junior year of college with surgically repaired knees...

our defense is still horrible...miami moved the ball well on us at will n if it wasnt for ninkovich being in great position twice that game is totally different outcome...

chung is ready to break out like he should thats the only good thing i seen last week...he is ready to play safety with merriweather n be defensive cogs with mayo n wilfork...but the other 7 positions are still weak...
yeah your not giving your team enough credit and your giving other teams way too much credit.

as long as you still have 2nd best QB in the NFL your going to a good amount of games.

Last edited by K1; 10-06-2010 at 08:08 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #220
space
space
 RJ96 said:
already turning your back
Moss still one of my favorites, but its clear he hasnt changed all these reports are coming out and I dont like what Im hearing.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
43 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
184 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
169 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy