NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
84 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #41
AxelFoley 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,188 | Props total: 1235 1235
 P-Hill said:
it was a good dogf!ght between them from 2000 - 2005 though in regards to Football
True. But when Madden the jump to next gen, and secured the NFL license they got complacent and lazy. That's why they should've never allowed them to corner the market like that. At this point I wouldn't even mind seeing 989 sports bring back NFL Gameday.
 7 years ago '08        #42
AxelFoley 2 heat pts
space
space
 gGgM35 said:
Only thing people hated about all pro was the fact that it didn't have real teams and you had to create them, as far as giving the best representation of football that game makes anything that madden has put out on the next-gen systems look like trash.
Truth.com
 10-05-2010, 04:14 PM         #43
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i like madden, but i'm all for competition
 7 years ago '04        #44
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 BearWalken79 said:
I get the feeling 2k hasn't given up on not getting the NFL license back.They might have a platform already set just in case they do get it back.
I heard Note this is a rumor...but I heard that 2K has the game pretty much completed...it's sitting at 90% done...has all authentic teams and players all ready to go...and once that deal expires if the NFLPA doesn't renew with EA then all 2K has to do is put the current rosters on the current teams on and look about getting ESPN license or something and the game could come out any day...they already got the engine perfected they are using the euphoria (backbreaker) engine and their own natural motion engine... so it's just waiting /hoping they can release it
 7 years ago '04        #45
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
hallelujah
 7 years ago '08        #46
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,411 | Props total: 422 422
 Da Ill One said:
I heard Note this is a rumor...but I heard that 2K has the game pretty much completed...it's sitting at 90% done...has all authentic teams and players all ready to go...and once that deal expires if the NFLPA doesn't renew with EA then all 2K has to do is put the current rosters on the current teams on and look about getting ESPN license or something and the game could come out any day...they already got the engine perfected they are using the euphoria (backbreaker) engine and their own natural motion engine... so it's just waiting /hoping they can release it
sounds like bullsh*t on the backbreaker engine. I'm not surprised if they are working on a new football game though
 10-05-2010, 04:25 PM         #47
Archie Bunker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My pee pee moved......
 7 years ago '04        #48
space
space
 AnyGiven said:
sounds like bullsh*t on the backbreaker engine. I'm not surprised if they are working on a new football game though
yeah like I said that's what I heard...but I wouldn't be surprised if they rented the backbreaker engine...the engine they used on GTA IV which is Eupphoria (well Rockstar which is owned by the same company as 2K) wold be dope on a football game...those were ragdoll physics done right... and if they add the Natural Motion engine could only get better
 10-05-2010, 04:27 PM         #49
gangstab320 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont think they gone get it but worth a try i guess
 7 years ago '08        #50
AxelFoley 2 heat pts
space
space
 AnyGiven said:
I hope it's not bulls**t, because the 2k8 engine is dated, and the euphoria engine if done right could be dope as f**k. Backbreaker was on to something, but they kinda half-assed it. You know 2k sports are perfectionist, and they would do it justice.
 10-05-2010, 04:41 PM         #51
Thee504Legend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rag621 said:
This s**t needs to go down. I'm tired of not having a quality football game that's worthy of a purchase.
 dirtybayrecordz said:
I WONT BE BUYIN A FOOTBALL GAME TIL 2K13 NOW. I HAVENT BOUGHT 1 SINCE 05

:hay: MADDEN
 eLLz said:
2K5 was the truth for real but I didnt have a huge beef with Madden until this year, game is straight up unplayable. Praying for this move to happen.

Let's hope this happens. EA Sports is dying.
 7 years ago '09        #52
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 839 839
Im believeing s**t until I get a source
 7 years ago '04        #53
space
space
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
Im believeing s**t until I get a source
First off how many times am I wrong? Answer not often
Second ly if you read the original post that started this thread and you saw the bolded word that is also underlined and clicked it you would have your source...
 10-05-2010, 04:52 PM         #54
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you have to give the nflpa propz for this. The NFL would preferred to keep the license exclusive. Goodell is a cheeky boitch
 7 years ago '08        #55
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
 Da Ill One said:

imo the only thing that holds backbreaker back is that it isn't NFL based just like All-Pro 2K8
if EA doesn't get the license renewed i wanna see the makers of backbreaker build a NFL game and the real competition would be between them and 2K and madden will only be relevant because of it many d!ck rider fans
 7 years ago '04        #56
space
space
 Sub 0 said:
you have to give the nflpa propz for this. The NFL would preferred to keep the license exclusive. Goodell is a cheeky boitch

Yeah if the NFLPA says they don't want to be exclusive no more...

I'll gladly play with Brian Urlacher on the Chicago Grizzlies...just give us a team editor...i'd rather have real player names over real teams if I have a choice
 7 years ago '04        #57
space
space
 gagethedesigner said:

imo the only thing that holds backbreaker back is that it isn't NFL based just like All-Pro 2K8
if EA doesn't get the license renewed i wanna see the makers of backbreaker build a NFL game and the real competition would be between them and 2K and madden will only be relevant because of it many d!ck rider fans
yeah that would be awesome...

having three NFL games to choose from instead of one would be great
 7 years ago '07        #58
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2535 2535
I will give up my left nut for 2K football to come back, I only bought 1 football game ever since 2k5 and that was last year and I traded it - and reason was cause I've been dying to play for a football game. Refuse to support s**tty a.ss Madden, 2k5 was ahead of its time
 7 years ago '04        #59
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,516 | Props total: 324 324
never mind I see now thanks

Last edited by MochaWhitey; 10-05-2010 at 05:06 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #60
space
space
^^ read my original post and look for the bolded word... like always
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
43 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
169 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
42 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy