[Video] Lloyd Banks On The Game Wanting Re-Joining to G-Unit

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
14 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
209 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '10        #81
HolyFatherSteve 852 heat pts852 OP
space
space
$8,385 | Props total: 11279 11279
 Quddus said:
Dawg I'm gone give you a pass for having AZ in the avatar. Come on man smarten up nas Nelly ain't f**king relevant. Dude ain't been in years man. He is washed up when it comes to music. You may not like Ross(and I am not a big fan either). But dude is out there and selling out shows and got mofo's rocking too his s**t.
Jesus christ *face palm* Nelly is about to go platinum with his single and ross is barely breaking 100,000 are you really trying to tell me rick ross is more relevant?

And just because artist aren't making money off albums anymore doesn't mean the labels aren't. you don't think akon and interscope aren't eating LOVELY off off Lady GAGa? You think Dr. Dre and Intescope ain't eating off Eminem? please don't let labels beat you in the head with there bulls**t that only applys to low levels like manio & Joe Budden.
 10-07-2010, 04:36 AM         #82
Walt Thizzney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
G Unit is the wackiest crew alive all these n*ggas are as relevant as a tape deck
 10-07-2010, 09:07 AM         #83
codeine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MajorD said:
If Record sales aren't the barometer for success and relevance then, why do people say Lil Wanye and Young Money are running s**t right now? And the only reason people would be saying "I Think I'm Big Meech" is because it got spun on the radio a million times, but it's obvious people didn't buy that single, check billboard. it's lackluster. "BBB" & "Just a Dream" are bigger hits arguing other wise is ludicrous.

Games fisrt two albums were better than banks, but lets talk about the present. Game can't even get a single released let alone an album.

Lloyd Banks is doing songs with the hottest people in the game and had a hit record, you tell me whos winning....
The barometer?

barometer (burom'utur) [key], instrument for measuring atmospheric pressure.
 7 years ago '10        #84
HolyFatherSteve 852 heat pts852 OP
space
space
$8,385 | Props total: 11279 11279
 chardonnay said:
The barometer?

barometer (burom'utur) [key], instrument for measuring atmospheric pressure.
thanks retard, for taking that literally i said The Barometer "OF" Success, meaning people use sales to measure success like people use a barometer to measure atmospheric pressure you f**king retard.

Oh and thanks for making it obvious that you didn't know what that expression meant or what the word meant. Come correct before you try and check. :dancingcool:
 10-10-2010, 12:04 PM         #85
codeine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no it doesent work. see you have to use tools that are general not tools that are specific.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy