[Video] Lloyd Banks On The Game Wanting Re-Joining to G-Unit

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
youngritz 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,232 | Props total: 0 0
change of heart?
 10-06-2010, 01:46 AM         #62
finesse1272 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I swear rap has turned into a soap opera lately
 10-06-2010, 02:02 AM         #63
Icemouth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dumbass nuthugger "about the money" you think 50 need some f**kin parasite money go collab with buck "the rejects - food stamp records"
 7 years ago '05        #64
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
so true Game career going nowhere his new album gonna go cardboard and he wants the 50 money again
 7 years ago '10        #65
thugworldorder 
space
space
space
$1,469 | Props total: 20 20
 youngritz said:
change of heart?
:mj2:
 10-06-2010, 03:03 AM         #66
IKeepsItTrill100 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngsiz said:
@ game sonning himself g-g-g-g-unit just last album it still was f**k 50 what broke n*ggas will say when they need to keep the money comming and the sad part is that he left when all he had to do was diss joe but what does he do diss the whole unit for 3 years u think anybody trying to reunite with you homie ....... at least the dips didnt make any songs about each other so its at least a lil more "real" ....but the game and unit reunited campaign would be dead before it started whats next beanie gonna apologize to hov for comming out of pocket and not knowing his place
The Game has been on the forbes list for the past 3 years, he's far from broke...
 7 years ago '10        #67
HolyFatherSteve 853 heat pts853 OP
space
space
$8,392 | Props total: 11300 11300
 100%Trill said:
The Game has been on the forbes list for the past 3 years, he's far from broke...
you do realize that he didn't even make this years list right? He's also in the red with interscope after all those flopped singles....and canceled music videos.....

Let me put it like this.....how much do you think having Pharrell produce for him cost? Now lets add a Justin Timberlake feature......Now a Drake Feature............That could get expensive....
 7 years ago '04        #68
jae premier 
space
space
$2,491 | Props total: 77 77
 PDA said:
ross had the biggest hit of the summer.

record sales dont always determine relevance.
fixed.
 7 years ago '04        #69
MrT 
space
space
$288 | Props total: 13 13
game.. smh
 7 years ago '04        #70
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,089 | Props total: 3886 3886
watch that nicca blame that s**t on the al-kah-haul!! you can't diss a n*gga for 4 years then be like hey guys f**k that s**t lets get money? n*gga g-unit ain't changed, if you didn't like them then, you won't like them now.. kick rocks.. that n*gga just trying to get on detox..
 7 years ago '10        #71
space
space
 zhiggeman said:
watch that nicca blame that s**t on the al-kah-haul!! you can't diss a n*gga for 4 years then be like hey guys f**k that s**t lets get money? n*gga g-unit ain't changed, if you didn't like them then, you won't like them now.. kick rocks.. that n*gga just trying to get on detox..
I Doubt he'll even be on Interscope next year let alone detox.....he'll get picked up quick by one of these s**tty labels though because of his name.
 10-06-2010, 10:56 AM         #72
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PDA said:
i disagree with the statement "if someone says you're irrelevant, you are alive and relevant"

blogs will post just about anything attached to a big name (or former big name) because they think "maybe someone out there will want this"..not because you are relevant as a whole.

i get s**t for being a memph bleek fan..everyone thinks hes irrelevant...blogs still post his s**t for people like me.

there is definitely a laundry list of artists who are still in the public eye but are completely irrelevant to music. the world would not change if they suddenly decided to never make music again.
the blogs that post memphis bleek music aren't relevant. You have to have a certain base in the world of which you work, based on numbers and stats. if the blog you visit gets 1,000 hits a day, it isn't relevant either, when compared to the bigger hip hop blogs that may get 20k+
 7 years ago '04        #73
vazquez1085 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,834 | Props total: 252 252
I think Game on the Unit would help his career alot..but 50 takin him back is a b**ch move..its not like Dipset where they grew up together they like a fam...Game and 50 were a business relationship and Game fked up
 7 years ago '10        #74
space
space
 vazquez1085 said:
I think Game on the Unit would help his career alot..but 50 takin him back is a b**ch move..its not like Dipset where they grew up together they like a fam...Game and 50 were a business relationship and Game fked up
It's funny how things come back full circle, g-unit is slowly crawlng back up, while game sits on Aftermath not doing s**t but playing madden and 2K11
 7 years ago '09        #75
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,080 | Props total: 8850 8850
 zhiggeman said:
tho
 7 years ago '04        #76
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,271 | Props total: 2842 2842
 ash1990 said:
tho
Game is a idiot

Game however stated he doesnít mind working together. ďI mean, I donít know what 50ís problem is, but Iím here.Ē
 7 years ago '10        #77
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
Originally Posted by PDA
i disagree with the statement "if someone says you're irrelevant, you are alive and relevant"

blogs will post just about anything attached to a big name (or former big name) because they think "maybe someone out there will want this"..not because you are relevant as a whole.

i get s**t for being a memph bleek fan..everyone thinks hes irrelevant...blogs still post his s**t for people like me.

there is definitely a laundry list of artists who are still in the public eye but are completely irrelevant to music. the world would not change if they suddenly decided to never make music again.

Thats the whole definition of the word "relevant". For instance i don't like Jay-Z recent music and i don't pay attention to him. does that make him "Irrelevant"? To me it does, but to the people that listen to him, no.

People don't even know what relevant means they think because they hear a rick ross single 3000 times on the radio he's relevant but he's only sold 150,000 copies of BMF, and Banks and Nelly, "irrelevant" sold over 600,000.
But popular culture would have you believe that ross is popping, when he really isn't.

^^^
basically wat he sed TS!
 7 years ago '10        #78
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
dumbass nuthugger "about the money" you think 50 need some f**kin parasite money go collab with buck "the rejects - food stamp records"
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

7 years ago '05        #79
Neohuey89 
space
space
$2,657 | Props total: 669 669
Record Sales aren't what determines who is hot anymore. Record labels will tell you that. Why do you think 360 deals exist? Because noone is really making money off of record sales. People aren't buying music anymore , but they are listening to more music more than ever. The blogs and websites are the new DJs.
 7 years ago '05        #80
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,934 | Props total: 6182 6182
 HotepSuns said:
so selling over 500k of a single isn't a hit?...as opposed to what you "saw,and heard"?
Dawg I'm gone give you a pass for having AZ in the avatar. Come on man smarten up nas Nelly ain't f**king relevant. Dude ain't been in years man. He is washed up when it comes to music. You may not like Ross(and I am not a big fan either). But dude is out there and selling out shows and got mofo's rocking too his s**t.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago