[Video] Lloyd Banks On The Game Wanting Re-Joining to G-Unit

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
5 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
77 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #1
5667 pageviews
89 comments

HolyFatherSteve 853 heat pts853
space
space
$8,410 | Props total: 11372 11372
[Video] Lloyd Banks On The Game Wanting Re-Joining to G-Unit

[video - click to view]

I Think it's true Game's Whole Career was based off the "G-Unit" & "f**k 50 Cent Movement" without a strong relevant 50 Cent out there to diss or be down with , Game doesn't exist since he can't feed off their energy or make his own hits.

When you think about it Game is a parasite that rides off other peoples energy, no shots because i actually liked game until his wack third album.

[video - click to view]

SMH at this n*gga screaming "G-G-GGGG-Unit" image

Last edited by HolyFatherSteve; 10-05-2010 at 08:34 AM..

89 comments for "[Video] Lloyd Banks On The Game Wanting Re-Joining to G-Unit"

7 years ago '10        #2
Troublesome91 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,404 | Props total: 2564 2564
embed fail
 7 years ago '10        #3
HolyFatherSteve 853 heat pts853 OP
space
space
f**k it i just put the links
 10-05-2010, 09:07 AM         #4
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@that interview when he screamed g-unit...i'll never forget that....sad s**t..
 7 years ago '04        #5
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 1361 1361
i disagree with the statement "if someone says you're irrelevant, you are alive and relevant"

blogs will post just about anything attached to a big name (or former big name) because they think "maybe someone out there will want this"..not because you are relevant as a whole.

i get s**t for being a memph bleek fan..everyone thinks hes irrelevant...blogs still post his s**t for people like me.

there is definitely a laundry list of artists who are still in the public eye but are completely irrelevant to music. the world would not change if they suddenly decided to never make music again.
 7 years ago '10        #6
space
space
he scream that s**t beacuse "The RED Album" is never coming out and he owes 50 one more album lmao

Damn i can see this n*gga getting dropped from interscope next year when dipset comes in the building.
 7 years ago '10        #7
space
space
 PDA said:
i disagree with the statement "if someone says you're irrelevant, you are alive and relevant"

blogs will post just about anything attached to a big name (or former big name) because they think "maybe someone out there will want this"..not because you are relevant as a whole.

i get s**t for being a memph bleek fan..everyone thinks hes irrelevant...blogs still post his s**t for people like me.

there is definitely a laundry list of artists who are still in the public eye but are completely irrelevant to music. the world would not change if they suddenly decided to never make music again.
Thats the whole definition of the word "relevant". For instance i don't like Jay-Z recent music and i don't pay attention to him. does that make him "Irrelevant"? To me it does, but to the people that listen to him, no.

People don't even know what relevant means they think because they hear a rick ross single 3000 times on the radio he's relevant but he's only sold 150,000 copies of BMF, and Banks and Nelly, "irrelevant" sold over 600,000.

But popular culture would have you believe that ross is popping, when he really isn't.
 7 years ago '05        #8
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #9
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,084 | Props total: 8870 8870
 MajorD said:
he scream that s**t beacuse "The RED Album" is never coming out and he owes 50 one more album lmao

Damn i can see this n*gga getting dropped from interscope next year when dipset comes in the building.
game's albums >>>>>>>>>> Lloyd banks albums

dipset comes in the building.

C'mon son it's not 2004 anymore
 7 years ago '04        #10
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,274 | Props total: 2844 2844
damn how did that video sneak pass. lol wow It would be a crazy day the day 50 and Game follow each other on twitter
 7 years ago '04        #11
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 5241 5241
damn this dude fell off hard everyone walking by and s**t like who the f**k is this. I see that fine white girl pass by hmmmm
 7 years ago '10        #12
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,324 | Props total: 424 424
Smh @ Game
 7 years ago '04        #13
space
space
 MajorD said:
Thats the whole definition of the word "relevant". For instance i don't like Jay-Z recent music and i don't pay attention to him. does that make him "Irrelevant"? To me it does, but to the people that listen to him, no.

People don't even know what relevant means they think because they hear a rick ross single 3000 times on the radio he's relevant but he's only sold 150,000 copies of BMF, and Banks and Nelly, "irrelevant" sold over 600,000.

But popular culture would have you believe that ross is popping, when he really isn't.
ross had the biggest hit of the summer.

record sales dont determine relevance.
 10-05-2010, 09:43 AM         #14
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PDA said:
ross had the biggest hit of the summer.

record sales dont determine relevance.

how do you determine a hit?
 7 years ago '04        #15
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,274 | Props total: 2844 2844
 HotepSuns said:
digital sales
 7 years ago '04        #16
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
everywhere u turn everyone and their grandmothers are screaming "i think im big meech, larry hoover"

thats how i determine a hit.
 10-05-2010, 09:47 AM         #17
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PDA said:
everywhere u turn everyone and their grandmothers are screaming "i think im big meech, larry hoover"

thats how i determine a hit.

so selling over 500k of a single isn't a hit?...as opposed to what you "saw,and heard"?
 7 years ago '04        #18
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
so selling over 500k of a single isn't a hit?...as opposed to what you "saw,and heard"?
i didnt say selling over 500k of a single isnt a hit..i said record sales dont determine relevance.

word of mouth says alot more about a song than record sales in 2010..there is no way u can deny that.
 10-05-2010, 10:02 AM         #19
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PDA said:
i didnt say selling over 500k of a single isnt a hit..i said record sales dont determine relevance.

word of mouth says alot more about a song than record sales in 2010..there is no way u can deny that.

how can i not deny it?...word of mouth is inconclusive....record sales aren't....record sales are how billboard determines awards,and other noted award ceremonies....record sales are a DIRECT reflection of relevance...what record sales doesn't determine is quality of said record...but that's another debate all together.....you saying what you heard means nothing next to what people actually went out,and bought in regards to a hit record....

i never hear lady gaga anywhere i go...but she's been one of the biggest artist over the past 3 years,or so....
 7 years ago '10        #20
space
space
 PDA said:

If Record sales aren't the barometer for success and relevance then, why do people say Lil Wanye and Young Money are running s**t right now? And the only reason people would be saying "I Think I'm Big Meech" is because it got spun on the radio a million times, but it's obvious people didn't buy that single, check billboard. it's lackluster. "BBB" & "Just a Dream" are bigger hits arguing other wise is ludicrous.

Games fisrt two albums were better than banks, but lets talk about the present. Game can't even get a single released let alone an album.

Lloyd Banks is doing songs with the hottest people in the game and had a hit record, you tell me whos winning....
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
136 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
111 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy