Oct 5 - 16 Yr Old Black Genius Turns Down Harvard . . . To Attend FAMU

most viewed right now
 91
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
5 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 39
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 37
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #141
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,405 | Props total: 2525 2525
 youngvito18 said:
2100??? sat's go up to 1600, and unless they gave you 500 extra bonus points on the sats because you got a perfect 1600 then thats impossible
lol they changed the SAT the year after I graduated High School

They took away the analogies basically because they were "too hard"

Then they added a writing section to put it on a scale of 2400...


 youngvito18 said:
bulls**t and who cares about networking??? n*gga networking trumps education and experience in the real world

"its not what you know...its who you know"
Yep they had a gang of cats in the business school where I went that always said...

"It's not the grades you make but the hands you shake"

There's nothing wrong with FAMU at all... I went to Texas A&M and they did me just fine... Met plenty of people... networked just fine... and now I'm in law school sitting pretty thanks to A&M...

buuuuut...

You can just read about the types of networks going to an ivy school like Harvard....

lol I mean sh!t their network is so crazy you don't even have to graduate to reap the benefits.... and if you don't agree... One word.... Facebook. And if that aint good enough to demonstrate my point... I got another one... Microsoft

So sure... Plenty of successful people go to FAMU.... but how many Billionaires?
 7 years ago '09        #142
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
 youngvito18 said:
bulls**t and who cares about networking??? n*gga networking trumps education and experience in the real world

"its not what you know...its who you know"
/thread
 10-09-2010, 06:12 PM         #143
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spiffy said:
/thread
That's true to a certain extent. If he didn't know what he knows now, at an early age, he'd still be in high school.
 7 years ago '05        #144
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,786 | Props total: 4729 4729
 Dos-effect said:
and whose a.ss you would kiss to get there right? In this case integrity trumps everything.....
a.ss to kiss??? n*gga its f**king networking, theres no a.ss to be kissed......networking is why i got my job as a human resource manager with NO EXPERIENCE while the guys who were in the waiting room waiting for an interview with WAY more experience and master degrees didnt get the job


for instance, lets say me and you were in the same frat in college or just generally knew each other thru networking, if a position opened in my company you would easily get a position even if you lacked the knowledge or experience for the job


networking>>>>>>
 10-09-2010, 08:21 PM         #145
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ 0:29


/thread


[video - click to view]

 10-09-2010, 09:32 PM         #146
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:
ass to kiss??? n*gga its f**king networking, theres no a.ss to be kissed......networking is why i got my job as a human resource manager with NO EXPERIENCE while the guys who were in the waiting room waiting for an interview with WAY more experience and master degrees didnt get the job


for instance, lets say me and you were in the same frat in college or just generally knew each other thru networking, if a position opened in my company you would easily get a position even if you lacked the knowledge or experience for the job


networking>>>>>>
and this makes perfect sense to you.........I mean you n*ggas can keep talking about the same s**t........if your bum a.ss can get a job with no experience........over other cats who know how to do the job and thats fine with you cause its "networking" that's not a connection thats a hook up..........and that still dont you make you smart.......it makes u lazy and a a**hole.........all im seeing through this whole thing.......is money hungry think they know it all b**ches that keep calling this man dumb.......when in reality he probably will go further in life cause he has INTEGRITY and is willing to go against the grain and take risk........like actually going and applying for a job you went to school for........maybe if you did that you would be in a position that you knew nothing about.........
 7 years ago '09        #147
blacknacirema4 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,095 | Props total: 382 382
FAMU over Morehouse...get real lol
 10-09-2010, 10:11 PM         #148
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
and this makes perfect sense to you.........I mean you n*ggas can keep talking about the same s**t........if your bum a.ss can get a job with no experience........over other cats who know how to do the job and thats fine with you cause its "networking" that's not a connection thats a hook up..........and that still dont you make you smart.......it makes u lazy and a a**hole.........all im seeing through this whole thing.......is money hungry think they know it all b**ches that keep calling this man dumb.......when in reality he probably will go further in life cause he has INTEGRITY and is willing to go against the grain and take risk........like actually going and applying for a job you went to school for........maybe if you did that you would be in a position that you knew nothing about.........
Damn, you went in. That's real talk.
 7 years ago '05        #149
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
He'd have to come outta pocket with 50k f**kin wit harvard if not more based of the 120k number...didn't read the entire thong but hope he studies something worthwhile
 7 years ago '04        #150
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,599 | Props total: 369 369
 fit2bboss said:
could it be possible he cheated..dude doesnt look smart without the nerdy glasses.

well it is obvious that you are not smart by your comment...fuking idiot..
 7 years ago '05        #151
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,786 | Props total: 4729 4729
 Dos-effect said:
and this makes perfect sense to you.........I mean you n*ggas can keep talking about the same s**t........if your bum a.ss can get a job with no experience........over other cats who know how to do the job and thats fine with you cause its "networking" that's not a connection thats a hook up........
it makes perfect sense to anyone who understands how the world works and this is where you dont get it....networking is nothing but becoming personable with people who can give you hookups and vice versa, and im far from a bum n*gga i got my degree and im educated i just understand that networking is more important then education and experience at the end of the day, you can live in your fairy tale world where the smartest and the hardest workers exceed but in the real world its about relationships, life is nothing more then a social game and you can deny that if you want but chances my kids are gonna get 1000 times further then your kids without having to do more then 2% of the work your kids do


thats the world.........smarten up......all this integrity, hardwork, pride, s**t is what they teach poor people to keep them going, have them believing theres some merit to their hardwork, there is a reason why the top 10% control 90% of the wealth because they other stand the importance of networking and business relationships in and out of the office while your mumbling to yourself about integrity, grow the f**k up


Last edited by youngvito18; 10-10-2010 at 03:24 PM..
 10-10-2010, 04:26 PM         #152
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:
it makes perfect sense to anyone who understands how the world works and this is where you dont get it....networking is nothing but becoming personable with people who can give you hookups and vice versa, and im far from a bum n*gga i got my degree and im educated i just understand that networking is more important then education and experience at the end of the day, you can live in your fairy tale world where the smartest and the hardest workers exceed but in the real world its about relationships, life is nothing more then a social game and you can deny that if you want but chances my kids are gonna get 1000 times further then your kids without having to do more then 2% of the work your kids do


thats the world.........smarten up......all this integrity, hardwork, pride, s**t is what they teach poor people to keep them going, have them believing theres some merit to their hardwork, there is a reason why the top 10% control 90% of the wealth because they other stand the importance of networking and business relationships in and out of the office while your mumbling to yourself about integrity, grow the f**k up
It sounds to me like your the child, "I payed all this money for college so I can bum a job off of one of my buddies" gtfo, and life is a social game? Life is many things but it definitely not a game. Chances of your kids going 1000 times further? To that I say that your kids wont be happy because you being thier father will probably f**k their lives up with this idea that of dog eat dog, or f**k the world over to get rich. Money aint everything bruh, dont get me wrong its nice to have..........but I had a decision to be happy and comfortable rather then some d!ckhead like yourself I would choose the latter.

On top of that this whole lifestyle of power and money is something you deem to be what you want, thats all good but that not the way of the world......thats the way of money.......money we make and create......thats not the way of life cause the s**t dont grow on trees.......if WW3 popped off tommorow all the money in the world aint go make a difference cause you would be dead and money would have no value period. Meanwhile the hard working man with integrity would die most likely but maybe his life would have meant something more to him........that man would be me.....and I have a laced job......make good money..........dont generally work hard.......maybe Im not a vice president now, maybe I might never be.......But I know when I die my life will mean something.......I will be a man that stood as a man.......not a b**ch who bent over for others so they can kiss uncle sam's a.ss their whole life.....that would be you.....but on this we have to agree to disagree.........but your outlook on life is dark dude.......you want to much to play that role for these vultures to eat your a.ss up..........where as another man would stand clear of them knowing that they just waiting for your a.ss to f**k up and die so they can get rid of you...........hell maybe you want to be the vulture yourself.......either way I'm cool being a lion...........king of my jungle......and my simba's will be kings also.......which ever path they take
 7 years ago '05        #153
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,786 | Props total: 4729 4729
 Dos-effect said:
It sounds to me like your the child, "I payed all this money for college so I can bum a job off of one of my buddies" gtfo, and life is a social game? Life is many things but it definitely not a game. Chances of your kids going 1000 times further? To that I say that your kids wont be happy because you being thier father will probably f**k their lives up with this idea that of dog eat dog,
it is dog eat dog, and your not a lion, your a mule, you labor in the son while you till my land

and its not the way of money its the way of power and currency, and you can receive both by knowing the right people, rotchel said it the best "“GIVE ME CONTROL OF A NATIONS CURRENCY, AND I CARE NOT, WHO MAKES THE LAWS""
 7 years ago '04        #154
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
He is going to regret this in the long run...
 7 years ago '05        #155
Brdn08 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,123 | Props total: 343 343
If you want the argument for choosing Harvard over FAMU just look at the list of who was on campus as students and look what they're doing now. I mean everything from academy/emmy award winning actors, at least 10 of the 100 richest americans. at least 2 presidents, countless senators/representatives and over half of the current supreme court. Of course the guy has the right to choose where he wants to go and nobody faults him for that. It's just fact that going to Harvard if only for a semester or a year puts you light years ahead of the majority of society. Not merely because of the education but moreso because of the environment.
 7 years ago '04        #156
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 376 376
damn 9 pages n no one commented on dude being gay?

i mean all this talk about "he want that famu b00ty"

did yall watch the video from the source link?????

son is :hay::fruit::hay::fruit:
 10-11-2010, 08:02 AM         #157
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:
it is dog eat dog, and your not a lion, your a mule, you labor in the son while you till my land

and its not the way of money its the way of power and currency, and you can receive both by knowing the right people, rotchel said it the best "“GIVE ME CONTROL OF A NATIONS CURRENCY, AND I CARE NOT, WHO MAKES THE LAWS""
and its not the way of money its the way of power and currency-thats money did you qoute Rothschild? Thats a funny qoute cause they DO MAKE THE LAWS.......anyway dog if Im a mule then you a sheep, or better yet Ill be the field n*gga and you be the house n*gga......and you can kiss up to f*gs in power so you get your slice of the great American pie......and if you have not realized I dont have some sort of complex where I feel I need power or currency.....a dollar will never make me or break me.......and people who want absolute power are usually deprived from something at birth and they want power over others to somehow combat that loss.....but thats a whole nother convo......peace be with you and your quest....just make sure whatever decision you make to get your power......you dont step on people to get there.....and never be another mans whipping boy cause he got something you want.....thats that bulls**t
 7 years ago '05        #158
dmunson318 
space
avatar space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
its some hating a.ss n*ggas on here. all ima say! smh!
 7 years ago '04        #159
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
 dmunson318 said:
its some hating a.ss n*ggas on here. all ima say! smh!
Despite how book smart this kid actually is, he is a f**king retard for passing on Harvard... Im telling you, 10-20 years down the road he is gonna :banghead:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 22
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
136 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
111 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy