NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
73 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #121
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,080 | Props total: 22524 22524
Stop bulls**tting, he saw the tape and was tryna get it in
 10-07-2010, 06:22 PM         #122
mrmondayniight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 akademiks said:
The $120,000 scholarship is specific to FAMU.

1900 on SATs, 3.5 GPA and 29 on the ACT is required to AUTOMATICALLY qualify for the scholarship.. While those scores may just get you a place at Harvard depending on other factors..

I'll take the free tuition and go to the easy school. After all, an undergrad is essentially worthless in this day and age. Finish at the top of your class at an easy school, apply to professional schools afterwards..
Quite the opposite. One of my coworkers went to Princeton and told me once you're in an ivy league, it's easy street from there.
 7 years ago '05        #123
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 J.R. Hyphy said:
nah, they want him to be Obama = the PERFECT NEGROE, you know. A prestigious HOUSE NEGRO. One of them well white-washed educations from an "Ivy" school f**k them. real education, you may never get in college. I wonder how many of them ancient africans went to college, how bout those Mayans?
Obama is HALF-WHITE and grew up in Hawaii

Why do people act like he was some hood n*gga?

And what is "real" education then?

please tell us
 7 years ago '05        #124
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,786 | Props total: 4728 4728
if i was a genius i wouldnt go to know damn Fam-U, s**t i turned down Fam-u also and im far from a genius

why go to a hbcu when you can go to a real college

EDIT:

[pic - click to view]

wooooooooooaaahhh, wait, hold the phones, i read this wrong, he didnt turn down fam-u to go to harvard he turned down harvard to go to fam-u???

[pic - click to view]

f**k outta here with that bulls**t, n*gga stupid, i mean he's a genius but he's dumb, you dont go to harvard and princeton and yale for the f**king education....you go to those schools to network......you cant compare the networking you can do at harvard with the networking you can do at f**king fam-u

f**king clown

Last edited by youngvito18; 10-07-2010 at 06:44 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #125
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
young jeezy!
lol
 7 years ago '05        #126
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
 Imagin3 said:
this n*gga aint a genius
i got 2100 on sats first try with no calculator and semi hung over

this some affirmative action genius type s**t
2100??? sat's go up to 1600, and unless they gave you 500 extra bonus points on the sats because you got a perfect 1600 then thats impossible

Dos-effect said:
Idiots thinking the degree makes the man.........dumbasses...........the dude is smart and wants to go to a school with people he can relate too............why are you cracka a.ss cracka thinking he should go to harvard......predominately white.........cause he is smart........what does that say about the students at FAMU........they are not intelligent cause its majority black?.......You f**kers are basically stereotyping blacks once again .......and its sickning.......thats why I be like f**k u crakkas

its not about a f**king degree, the point of going to harvard is to be cool and network with the future somebodies before they become somebodies.......you get in a fraternity at harvard or just become cool with some of the kids and your future is set because you have now networked yourself in and became buddies with people who will literally run the world

you n*ggas are so focused on race and color its retarded, if you dont think going to harvard wont open up waaaaaaay more doors your a numbskull
 10-07-2010, 06:53 PM         #127
mrmondayniight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
being a harvard grad looks way better on your resume than being a famu grad
 10-08-2010, 07:47 AM         #128
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:
2100??? sat's go up to 1600, and unless they gave you 500 extra bonus points on the sats because you got a perfect 1600 then thats impossible

its not about a f**king degree, the point of going to harvard is to be cool and network with the future somebodies before they become somebodies.......you get in a fraternity at harvard or just become cool with some of the kids and your future is set because you have now networked yourself in and became buddies with people who will literally run the world

you n*ggas are so focused on race and color its retarded, if you dont think going to harvard wont open up waaaaaaay more doors your a numbskull
who cares though...........networking? Half of those a**holes in Harvard didnt get thier by hard work they got thier by nepitism, thats the problem in this country everybody thinks that prestige is best, when most times they are not smarter or better they are just richer..............They may run the world, but again WTF cares? Let them rich bastards have this s**t.....just give me enough money to live comfortably my wife, and a nice house.......networking doesnt have to mean power.....he can get just as much of a chance at being sucessful going to FAMU as oppose to going to Harvard......you can pretend like race doesnt play a part and chop it up to networking....but thats a cop out.......dude is smart, and if anything they will want to network with him.......wtf do you think he should need anybody.......it is race and color cause if he said he was going to USC no one would give a f**k....the fact its a black college is the shock factor of the whole thread.........n*ggas love pretending it aint about race when most times it is......yall just too much of a b**ch to admit it
 7 years ago '09        #129
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
 CaliIsActive said:
Lol @ people calling this n*gga stupid when they working a minumum wage job. Im sure he knows what hes doing
Not really man. He is not the only smart kid in the world, there are tons, and when he presents himself @ an interview with FAMU degree and the dude next to him has Harvard, yale, NYU, etc. Guess who is going to get the job ? ESPECIALLYYY if the employer went to the same ivy league school. Dumb move by a smart man
 10-08-2010, 10:53 AM         #130
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spiffy said:
Not really man. He is not the only smart kid in the world, there are tons, and when he presents himself @ an interview with FAMU degree and the dude next to him has Harvard, yale, NYU, etc. Guess who is going to get the job ? ESPECIALLYYY if the employer went to the same ivy league school. Dumb move by a smart man
So even though this cat will most likely be smarter then the grad from Harvard and just as qaulified.....and his opponent while also be smart but obviously not as smart his him........its makes sense for the Harvard to the job over him? Because the smarter dude did not go..........Which is more dumb this whole idea or a man choosing his own path in life.......it may be the way.....but its like this because too many people just accept this as the way things are............its garbage.........and there are Plenty succesful alumni who attended FAMU.........dont a.ssume the latter simply because you dont a.ssociate success with anything black
 7 years ago '06        #131
lazybone06 
space
space
$516 | Props total: 15 15
Goooo jit! :)
 7 years ago '09        #132
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
^^Welcome to the real world my man. you think half those kids with degrees are as smart as this kid ? Probably not, but they have Ivy league diploma which automatically puts them ahead of any other kid. Enterprise rent a car hires kids only with BA degrees. You can be the nicest guy, have great customer service, and yet you cant get a job at Enterprise rent a car. Another thing, they hire kids mostly from UCLA seeing their manager is an alumni their. I've heard kids not getting hired because they attended USC or out of state colleges.

You know how many applications and interns companies get a week ? Do you think they read every thing you write on your resume. They skim through it and pick the ones with the most experience or best school. They might look at FAMU and put that file in the back and pick some dumb rich kid who graduated cuz his daddy plays golf with the dean of the school. Its sad but its life.

I didnt really get your last sentence but leave race out of it because race has nothing to do with the point I am trying to make.
 7 years ago '05        #133
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
who cares though...........networking? Half of those a**holes in Harvard didnt get thier by hard work they got thier by nepitism,
bulls**t and who cares about networking??? n*gga networking trumps education and experience in the real world

"its not what you know...its who you know"
 7 years ago '04        #134
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,119 | Props total: 1151 1151
definitely about networking...u dont have to know s**t about a job half the time,,but if u know someone in the building they'll get u in.
 10-08-2010, 10:17 PM         #135
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:
bulls**t and who cares about networking??? n*gga networking trumps education and experience in the real world

"its not what you know...its who you know"
and whose a.ss you would kiss to get there right? In this case integrity trumps everything.....
 10-09-2010, 01:50 AM         #136
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aesop730 said:
Good for him , Harvard is Harvard but FAMU is a highly ranked and accredited school otself. So before yall go talking out yall a.sses look into it, and as it was stated earlier he can always go there for his Masters or Doctorate .
famu is a f**king joke compared to harvard, having a degree from famu is like having one from a s**tty public college.
 7 years ago '04        #137
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,164 | Props total: 9600 9600
 Aesop730 said:
Good for him , Harvard is Harvard but FAMU is a highly ranked and accredited school otself. So before yall go talking out yall a.sses look into it, and as it was stated earlier he can always go there for his Masters or Doctorate .
u cool but
n*gga please
 7 years ago '08        #138
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,765 | Props total: 12260 12260
When keeping it real goes wrong naw real talk I applaud the lil dude for 2 major reasons...

Dude is smart, reading at a 9th grade level at 4....s**t I gotta 5 yo nephew that's pretty fukn smart and he nowhere near that...hardly nobody is.

Secondly, I could never replace my college experiences just cuz I went to Harvard....he kept it 100, Sometimes being around your own people is more valuable to you than being around mingling with those other smart people. Risky I know, but dude seemed like he had his head on so its all on him to make this work.

karr153 said:
B**ches at FAMU got a gang of a.ss I dont blame the lil n*gga.
I got 1 of them b**ches on my resume
 10-09-2010, 10:59 AM         #139
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
8 pages? I guess he won. I bet everyone in this thread would love to be friends with him. He has power right now, he can manipulate his way to the top. I'm sure he isn't a saint. If I was him I would have tons of plans to misuse people who want to get around me because they think I'm going to be someone one day.
 7 years ago '04        #140
PushaT5050 
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 25 25
What a d!ck
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop