Oct 5 - 16 Yr Old Black Genius Turns Down Harvard . . . To Attend FAMU

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
96 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
120 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
82 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #101
Salazar10033 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,126 | Props total: 10 10

Imagin3 said:
this n*gga aint a genius
i got 2100 on sats first try with no calculator and semi hung over

this some affirmative action genius type s**t
 7 years ago '05        #102
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
why work that hard for FAMU? Lol... dumb n*gga'

this is more of an article to actually show how dumb the dude is then how smart he is.
2100 isn't "genius", he's smart, but ain't nothing special. no need for an article

Last edited by drama_kiNg; 10-06-2010 at 10:28 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #103
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,403 | Props total: 2525 2525
 CentsCuZ said:
Not smart, IMO. A Harvard degree is a license to (steal) print money.
yeah... But most of the schools with these sterling reputations are known more for grad or professional schools than they are for undergrad... Although Harvard is good no matter what... I woulda went MHouse or Howard if I had the choice... But it's his decision
 7 years ago '06        #104
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,977 | Props total: 3992 3992
Test scores don't mean s**t. I was classified GATE early on and came close to skipping the 4th grade (ultimately didn't cuz when they found out I should, there was only a month or 2 left on the school year) and school is all bulls**t. You simply memorize information and meaningless trivia so you can do well on the next day's test. It's short term memory bulls**t for the most part. Like my AP Spanish teacher said, "You coulda had a bad day on test day... a headache or something.... and done bad. Does that mean you're not intelligent?" I say f**k no. f**k the system.

7 years ago '05        #105
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
 Trill Clinton said:
:budden:

f**king Florida A&M over Harvard?

man i'd slap that lil n*gga up if he was fam,real talk.
n*gga gonna be a barber with that famu degree.

I turned down Famu,and i'm no where near a genius.
Same.
 7 years ago '05        #106
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
FAMU acceptance rate: 62%

Harvard acceptance rate: 7%

Dude lost.
 7 years ago '09        #107
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
some of you guys need to chill. Obviously the kid is hella smart and props to him for his accomplishments, but choosing FAMU > harvard is plain dumb and a waste. When you go to interviews with fortune 500 companies there going to have kids as smart as you waiting in line so the only thin that stands out is where you got your degree beleive it or not. Put yourself in an employer's shoe, if you had 2 kids equally smart one has a masters from Harvard and the other from FAMU who would you hire ? Exactly they would tell kid from FAMU
 7 years ago '08        #108
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 Ramazed said:
why does it matter that he is black ?

you wouldnt write 16 year old white genius...

shut the f**k up rat.....
 7 years ago '08        #109
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
lmfao at everyone clowning the kid cuz he didn't go to Harvard...i bet 90% of u wouldn't even get accepted into FAMU... get the salt outta ur v*ginas and shut the f**k up...everyone talkin like they know whats right for the kid and whats not
 7 years ago '04        #110
Woody 
space
space
space
$4,079 | Props total: 32 32
Why can't he just be a genius. Why does he have to be black?
 7 years ago '04        #111
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,432 | Props total: 5517 5517
Too bad Harvard looks better on a resume than FAMU.
 10-07-2010, 11:34 AM         #112
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Idiots thinking the degree makes the man.........dumbasses...........the dude is smart and wants to go to a school with people he can relate too............why are you cracka a.ss cracka thinking he should go to harvard......predominately white.........cause he is smart........what does that say about the students at FAMU........they are not intelligent cause its majority black?.......You f**kers are basically stereotyping blacks once again .......and its sickning.......thats why I be like f**k u crakkas
 7 years ago '04        #113
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Idiots thinking the degree makes the man.........dumbasses...........the dude is smart and wants to go to a school with people he can relate too............why are you cracka a.ss cracka thinking he should go to harvard......predominately white.........cause he is smart........what does that say about the students at FAMU........they are not intelligent cause its majority black?.......You f**kers are basically stereotyping blacks once again .......and its sickning.......thats why I be like f**k u crakkas
youre obviously not in college or graduated. If you did then it must not be a reputable one because college aint all about the degree. Its about networking yourself with other people so after college you have connects in great places and positions.

Harvard will have better networking simply because a lot of the nations best attends there. So when recruiters go out looking, theyll go to both schools but Harvard will come before FAMU 100% of the time. Theres a reason they say its all about who you know, cause would you rather have Harvard connects or FAMU connects?

Race got nothing to do with it.
 10-07-2010, 12:03 PM         #114
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 infam0uskills said:
youre obviously not in college or graduated. If you did then it must not be a reputable one because college aint all about the degree. Its about networking yourself with other people so after college you have connects in great places and positions.

Harvard will have better networking simply because a lot of the nations best attends there. So when recruiters go out looking, theyll go to both schools but Harvard will come before FAMU 100% of the time. Theres a reason they say its all about who you know, cause would you rather have Harvard connects or FAMU connects?

Race got nothing to do with it.
blah blah blah......it dont matter......... networking my a.ss, if you want to be some b**ch a.ss yuppie on wall street or take over your daddies business when he retires then yes Harvard may be the school for you........not to under rate thier scholars cause I know that some of America's greatest both black and white have come for that schoool, but lets be real Harvard is a guppie school......and to be honest its legacy is very stuck up and arrogant.......

Your argument is just because he is going to FAMU he is not allowing himself to be successful, when in fact if his intelligence is a major factor, it wont matter who he knows.......he will be the one everyone wants to know.......especially since its evident he decided he does not want to be some robot in corporate america.......The dude is a real person who wants to live life and not abide by some ficticious idea of what "real american values" are............and to the college thing no I didnt......but lets see, we are both here at the same time, commenting on the same thread and idea's.......ironic huh college boy? And by the way I get money.........money I got......and thats without the college degree.........or the loans I have to pay back to the govermetn for the next 40 years of my life
 7 years ago '04        #115
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
blah blah blah......it dont matter......... networking my a.ss, if you want to be some b**ch a.ss yuppie on wall street or take over your daddies business when he retires then yes Harvard may be the school for you........not to under rate thier scholars cause I know that some of America's greatest both black and white have come for that schoool, but lets be real Harvard is a guppie school......and to be honest its legacy is very stuck up and arrogant.......

Your argument is just because he is going to FAMU he is not allowing himself to be successful, when in fact if his intelligence is a major factor, it wont matter who he knows.......he will be the one everyone wants to know.......especially since its evident he decided he does not want to be some robot in corporate america.......The dude is a real person who wants to live life and not abide by some ficticious idea of what "real american values" are............and to the college thing no I didnt......but lets see, we are both here at the same time, commenting on the same thread and idea's.......ironic huh college boy? And by the way I get money.........money I got......and thats without the college degree.........or the loans I have to pay back to the govermetn for the next 40 years of my life
n*gga its the internet first and foremost, which is accessed by millions upon millions of people. so the same board and topic is relevant because?

I can careless what money you got, cause lets talk a.ssests and ira's or even 401k options. What your retirement looking like "money boy" I bank 62k annually with a $3500 bonus every year working for 1800 tequila as a financial analyst. With my previous employers being coca cola corporate and remy martin financial straight out of college cause I networked in school. I'm only 25 yrs old, not one loan or anything so all your statements prove your ignorance on the topic.

Since you bragging bout money, what you own? accomplished? n*gga i prolly will have more saved up in the next few years than you and your parents combined f**k boy.
 7 years ago '04        #116
LikeABoss38701 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,414 | Props total: 1570 1570
Thats whats up.. I love hearing stories like this.... i hope the lil bruh continue to stay on the right path... when he gets on the yard, I bet he's gonna wanna throw that YO..
 10-07-2010, 12:26 PM         #117
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 infam0uskills said:
n*gga its the internet first and foremost, which is accessed by millions upon millions of people. so the same board and topic is relevant because?

I can careless what money you got, cause lets talk a.ssests and ira's or even 401k options. What your retirement looking like "money boy" I bank 62k annually with a $3500 bonus every year working for 1800 tequila as a financial analyst. With my previous employers being coca cola corporate and remy martin financial straight out of college cause I networked in school. I'm only 25 yrs old, not one loan or anything so all your statements prove your ignorance on the topic.

Since you bragging bout money, what you own? accomplished? n*gga i prolly will have more saved up in the next few years than you and your parents combined f**k boy.
Really? Start talking about money and all of sudden its n*gga this and n*gga that huh? And f**k boy huh? My how all that education went out the window.........the fact that you got so defensive shows how broke you simple a.ss really is.....real n*ggas dont talk it they show it.....I was proving a point that while going to college is important is not the ONLY path you have to take......and going to some uptight college is not the only path either.

And a college loan is what I was talking about, surely someone of your intelligence understands what that is right? Or did you not pay for school.....makes more sense.......anyway.....even with all your bulls**t talk you see through homey.......I m not callin you a liar.......but if you read between the lines you just exposed yourself as full of s**t
 7 years ago '05        #118
Monolith 
space
space
$690 | Props total: 8 8
You don’t have to go to Harvard to get a good education or be somebody. I would have chose Morehouse or Howard though instead of FAMU.
 7 years ago '04        #119
LikeABoss38701 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,414 | Props total: 1570 1570
damn bruh...paying back loans for the next 40 yrs?!?...lmao... yo a.ss should have applied for some scholarships homie.... i plan to be debt free by 26-27..
 7 years ago '04        #120
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Really? Start talking about money and all of sudden its n*gga this and n*gga that huh? And f**k boy huh? My how all that education went out the window.........the fact that you got so defensive shows how broke you simple a.ss really is.....real n*ggas dont talk it they show it.....I was proving a point that while going to college is important is not the ONLY path you have to take......and going to some uptight college is not the only path either.

And a college loan is what I was talking about, surely someone of your intelligence understands what that is right? Or did you not pay for school.....makes more sense.......anyway.....even with all your bulls**t talk you see through homey.......I m not callin you a liar.......but if you read between the lines you just exposed yourself as full of s**t
i always use the word, the use of the word doesnt mean anything. Did it hurt your feelings or something? Of course college isnt the path for all but its the safest almost guaranteed path to a better life than one without it. Yes, i know you was talking about college loans, but youre talking as if everyone takes out loans for school. You can go to a community college for 2 years and bang out your premajor classes before heading to a 4 year school. Theres also numerous programs to help people with school, like eof programs, OK 2 programs, the list goes on. those by itself saves you so much money but people dont seek other options. Please show how im full of s**t, because once youre networked with the right people nothing is BS. The former cfo of remy martin (my close friend) left remy to become VP of proximo spirits aka 1800 tequila. When he left I left because he promised me better position with better pay.

no need to keep going cause you dont live or experience this lifestyle. So explaining it wont mean s**t
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
22 hours ago