Oct 5 - 16 Yr Old Black Genius Turns Down Harvard . . . To Attend FAMU

most viewed right now
 129
is there any bigger simp in film history?
85 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 108
Video inside Orlando brown finally exposes what detective Vlad been doing for years.
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 75
Image(s) inside Something u may have missed from tonights game
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 74
NBA LeBron doing water bottle tricks on the Knicks
86 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #41
Zo1987 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,528 | Props total: 1 1
 Mathematic said:
all your mothers should have swallowed you........

congrats to the lil homie...
stfu u dumb a.ss n*gga, did u even go to college? If u went to college, u would know that connections are everything. Major congrats to the guy but I know that Harvard, hell Morehouse would have offered the kid more connections but oh well, Its his life not mine.

For all u n*ggas talking about Harvard is expensive and s**t, u illiterate n*ggas need to go read some newspapers and actually go these school's financial aid websites or even talk to them about their aid package instead of going of on a.ssumptions and word of mouth. One of my friends got accepted to Yale undergrad and is now in Harvard Grad school and he isn't paying anything. The reason he isn't paying for s**t is for the fact that his household income level is below $100,000. These elite schools let students from low income families go to school for free and they only charge middle class households, families who generate $100,000-180,000, 10% of tuition. Sounds like a good deal to me considering a degree from a top school can get u places, but I not him so
 6 years ago '04        #42
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 2202 2202
Good for him , Harvard is Harvard but FAMU is a highly ranked and accredited school otself. So before yall go talking out yall a.sses look into it, and as it was stated earlier he can always go there for his Masters or Doctorate .
 6 years ago '08        #43
SlickJ101 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$11,097 | Props total: 1211 1211
 memyselfni said:
this place is sad. every other comment here is something to try and discredit this guy for not being a felonious, baby making idiot, with numerous baby mama's who sling drugs on the corner. i guess if this thread was about him selling drugs and pimping hos, etc.. then he would get all kinds of praise. let me leave this ignorant a.ss thread.
lmao
 6 years ago '10        #44
GUNITZCAPO 
space
avatar space
space
$4,005 | Props total: 9 9
Sometimes smart ppl make dumb a.ss decisions
AT harvard he will be a average geek

FAMU...he is god..pus*y will be thrown to him he will reach a level of sccess that Harvard will not necessarily give you my friend n by that i mean more fame n power lol

he will be jus as significant as a qb or star athlete..watch
 6 years ago '05        #45
s4s|M 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$12,055 | Props total: 0 0
 JKO said:
Um.. Someone forgot to take their bipolar meds.....

Moving along
 6 years ago '04        #46
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,622 | Props total: 4 4
he'll go to harvard or any other highly accredited ivy league campus for grad school...undergrad these days doesn't mean s**t anymore

Undergrad = Fun. Good luck young brotha
 6 years ago '08        #47
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
space
$13,161 | Props total: 4 4
 Zo1987 said:
stfu u dumb a.ss n*gga, did u even go to college? If u went to college, u would know that connections are everything. Major congrats to the guy but I know that Harvard, hell Morehouse would have offered the kid more connections but oh well, Its his life not mine.

For all u n*ggas talking about Harvard is expensive and s**t, u illiterate n*ggas need to go read some newspapers and actually go these school's financial aid websites or even talk to them about their aid package instead of going of on a.ssumptions and word of mouth. One of my friends got accepted to Yale undergrad and is now in Harvard Grad school and he isn't paying anything. The reason he isn't paying for s**t is for the fact that his household income level is below $100,000. These elite schools let students from low income families go to school for free and they only charge middle class households, families who generate $100,000-180,000, 10% of tuition. Sounds like a good deal to me considering a degree from a top school can get u places, but I not him so
like i said your mother should have swallowed your simple a.ss....
 6 years ago '04        #48
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$38,699 | Props total: 1439 1439
The $120,000 scholarship is specific to FAMU.

1900 on SATs, 3.5 GPA and 29 on the ACT is required to AUTOMATICALLY qualify for the scholarship.. While those scores may just get you a place at Harvard depending on other factors..

I'll take the free tuition and go to the easy school. After all, an undergrad is essentially worthless in this day and age. Finish at the top of your class at an easy school, apply to professional schools afterwards..


Last edited by A.G; 10-05-2010 at 11:39 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #49
@K0ntrast 54 heat pts54
space
avatar space
space
$26,729 | Props total: 2598 2598
Well that's what he wanted to do
 6 years ago '04        #50
KnightOfTears 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$3,426 | Props total: 153 153
All I can say is dude is doing what HE wants to do and says f**k what everybody else thinks. That's how it should be. He worked his a.ss off to get where he is, so without a doubt he should not be second guessed on what he wants to do with his life. Good luck to him.
 6 years ago '08        #51
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
space
$13,161 | Props total: 4 4
 KnightOfTears said:
All I can say is dude is doing what HE wants to do and says f**k what everybody else thinks. That's how it should be. He worked his a.ss off to get where he is, so without a doubt he should not be second guessed on what he wants to do with his life. Good luck to him.
 6 years ago '08        #52
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,689 | Props total: 77 77
 JaiMega said:
f**k that b**ch a.ss n*gga.

thinking he smart and s**t.

wtf is FAMU?
Florida A&M University, I almost went there too.

 GUNITZCAPO said:
he will be jus as significant as a qb or star athlete..watch
Naw, smart people dont get anywhere near the same kind of praise as athletes do on college campus. Atleast that's how it is at my school. There are so many smart people in college that smart people who skipped grades in highschool tend to melt into the crowd. I know a dude from Africa who made it to college early. And he was treated nowhere near as significant as the hoopers and football players. He was just, "another smart guy".
 10-05-2010, 01:06 PM         #53
FOOTS817 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Congrats dude!! Make the best out of FAMU!!! I think the point that everyone is mssing, is that he not only has a 4 year scholarship, but he gets more money for being a National Achievement Scholar. So this young gentleman will get all the schooling, without the loans!! That in itself is a GREAT thing!!
 6 years ago '08        #54
606robin 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$4,882 | Props total: 1869 1869
 FOOTS817 said:
Congrats dude!! Make the best out of FAMU!!! I think the point that everyone is mssing, is that he not only has a 4 year scholarship, but he gets more money for being a National Achievement Scholar. So this young gentleman will get all the schooling, without the loans!! That in itself is a GREAT thing!!
:agreement6:
 6 years ago '07        #55
Zo1987 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,528 | Props total: 1 1
 Mathematic said:
like i said your mother should have swallowed your simple a.ss....
n*gga go abort urself while u still young
 6 years ago '05        #56
nawtyxes 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,233 | Props total: 489 489
he lost
 6 years ago '05        #57
Hold That 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$34,182 | Props total: 5103 5103
Thats just an undergrad, Harvard will always be there when he wants to complete his masters or go for a PhD..

He didn't lose period, he's now the educational Pride of that institution.. College is nothing but networking, he'll get Fortune 500 offers once he graduates regardless as that school will always use him as an example when trying to recruit other kids to join.. Hell he was probably better off going to FAMU because he'll be well taken care of now, getting special attention that he wouldn't have gotten at Harvard being that he would be a dime a dozen in that school..


So he in fact WON.


Last edited by Hold That; 10-05-2010 at 05:48 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #58
CentsCuZ 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$10,884 | Props total: 492 492
 Mathematic said:
all your mothers should have swallowed you........

congrats to the lil homie...
Nice ad hominem. You attacked the persons making the point, not the point itself.

I wonder why that is. :hmm:
 6 years ago '06        #59
tpoker 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,368 | Props total: 29 29
just means his parents dont hate themselves
 10-05-2010, 06:29 PM         #60
Icemouth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
black genius?


oxymoron.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside Adult Entertainer That Sold Out Her Race
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Just got the 2016 Escalade
275 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Christina Milian Shows Damn Near EVERYTHING in a see through fit!!"
127 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Amazonian tribesmen react to images of the earth
71 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Dec 7 - Tomi craps on Rosenberg
111 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside BX who the fu-k is this!!!!?
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
75 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
Dec 6 - 'Fight For $15' Minimum Wage, McDonald's Unveils Job-Replacing Self-Se..
125 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy