Lupe Fiasco On Atlantic “They Think I’m Wack”

most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
51 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #41
LBThrizzy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 963 963
most of the time, i can tell who's a stupid person by who thinks lupe fiasco is wack.
 10-05-2010, 06:54 AM         #42
Beaker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that picture of him f**king annoys me
 10-05-2010, 06:55 AM         #43
Beaker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LBThrizzy said:
most of the time, i can tell who's a stupid person by who thinks lupe fiasco is wack.
most of the time, i can tell who's a virgin by who thinks lupe fiasco is hot
 7 years ago '06        #44
LBThrizzy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 963 963
 Beaker said:
most of the time, i can tell who's a virgin by who thinks lupe fiasco is hot
so jay z is a virgin, word
 7 years ago '09        #45
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,393 | Props total: 5103 5103
 karr153 said:
Lupe needs to understand Atlantic cant be f**ked with ask this loser:

And Then...

the 2nd video came out before the first one dumbass he off now
 10-05-2010, 07:07 AM         #46
Beaker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LBThrizzy said:
so jay z is a virgin, word
people have been wondering s**t about Jay and Beyonce for years
 7 years ago '05        #47
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,780 | Props total: 4718 4718
stop complaining and do something n*gga......how the hell do n*ggas like wacka flocka and travis porter can make show money off of mixtapes and this n*gga lupe cant???? s**t when defjam had joe budden in a vice grip that n*gga was doing shows off of the mood muzik series, slaughterhouse almbum got pushed back on amalgam and they were doing shows off mixtape, drake wasnt even signed and he was doing shows off a mixtapoe, saigon went thru the same s**t he went thru with atlantic, he started dropping QUALITY mixtapes and started doing shows, the clipse went thru the same s**t with Jive, they started the re-up gang/we got it 4 cheap brand and started doing mixtapes and shows off those mixtapes, stop f**king complaining and do something f**king dweeb

so lupe...got off your bummy a.ss....make an ALBUM QUALITY "mixtape" hit the road and your fans will be happy and you will be to, its sad that lupe's fans are more proactive when it comes to dealing with atlantic then he is, lupe really is a herb a.ss n*gga

great emcee though
 7 years ago '08        #48
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,106 | Props total: 23321 23321
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
there has to be 2 sides of this...theres noooo way they just not puttin s**t out
If they wouldn't even shoot a video for I'm beamin, which is a dope record, its probably true

youngvito18 said:

so lupe...got off your bummy a.ss....make an ALBUM QUALITY "mixtape" hit the road and your fans will be happy and you will be to, its sad that lupe's fans are more proactive when it comes to dealing with atlantic then he is, lupe really is a herb a.ss n*gga

great emcee though
lupe's been on tour since The Cool dropped

Last edited by Arson; 10-05-2010 at 07:17 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #49
crownedprince 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$1,438 | Props total: 1009 1009
Don't forget that B.o.B.'s "Airplanes" was supposed to be Lupe's song and he turned it down... I understand labels are dumb sometimes but business is business sometimes and Lupe is dragging his feet on what they're asking him to do.

Learning about where art and corporate interest meet.
 7 years ago '05        #50
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12557 12557
i told you nigggas atlantic was trying to control Lupe's music

You could easily tell that they want him to go the pop route, but Lupe and the whole L.A.S.E.R.S theme and vibe for a major label and the agenda of them trying to dumb down the masses wasn't going to fly with them.. They just need to drop Lupe from the label and allow Lupe to do him.. People want to say Lupe is a jerk or he punishing his fans, without really knowing the situation at hand, or even trying to think about the situation..

Seriously his hands are tied, and this is another perfect example that the record lable cares more about making an example out of certain n*ggas than just being about "money money money" all the time.. Lupe just needs to leak the album, chalk it up as a loss, and keep his buzz going.. But the foul thing is, Lupe and money wont be the issue but he cant reach true mainstream greatness status because even with the album leak I don't think he can get his songs played on the radio without Atlantic permission. I'm not sure how that works.. But he needs too look at Drake.. This n*gga was leaking half his album and stayed on tour caking up..
If Atlantic thinks your wack prove them wrong by leaking the album to show them the responses it has gotten and the money they lost, maybe they wont make the mistake twice.. Either way its a f**ked up situation that Lupe put all that work in L.A.S.E.R.S and probably wont get any platinum industry like recognition for it other than the fans loving it for free..

I wonder what his deal looks like and how many more CD's he got until he's a free agent.

Last edited by Hold That; 10-05-2010 at 07:45 AM..
 10-05-2010, 07:42 AM         #51
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well,atlantic just trying to make money.

they know these ignorant n*gga's and ho's out here wanna hear that "i'm blunted/i'll k!ll a n*gga with a spork s**t" Maybe if BET and black culture in general didn't shun talent we wouldn't have this problem.n*gga's think life's a party,and when the music isn't some club s**t,it'll get ignored.

it's bigger than atlantic brehs,it's a black thing.
 10-05-2010, 07:44 AM         #52
Trini Grim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Icemouth said:
1. old
2. didn'treadlol
3. you are wack lupe
Sorry to say, but you apparently do not know rap, hip-hop or anthing containing real lyrical content. Lupe will dust Kanye, wiz khalifa, wale, drake, lil wayne, thats just from the track GO TO SLEPP TOO.:
 10-05-2010, 07:46 AM         #53
Beaker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trill Clinton said:

it's bigger than atlantic brehs,it's a black thing.
you actin like white people just sit around listening to classical music and reading philosophy

it's a HUMAN thing, my dude, white kids sit around listening to Katy Perry and Britney Spears, pretending life's a party too
 7 years ago '05        #54
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12557 12557
 Beaker said:
you actin like white people just sit around listening to classical music and reading philosophy

it's a HUMAN thing, my dude, white kids sit around listening to Katy Perry and Britney Spears, pretending life's a party too
I've been too 3 Lupe concerts and 85% of the audience is white, blacks arent supporting their own.. The only ones they support are the dumbed down, ignorant filled, shootem up rappers like Gucci,Jeezy, Waka Flocka, & Plies who only help the agenda of the major record labels help pushing the agenda of keeping the young black community stagnant through the music..
 7 years ago '04        #55
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,203 | Props total: 1360 1360
they are trying to sell ringtones...not make ya'll happy,

its a business
 7 years ago '05        #56
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
 PDA said:
they are trying to sell ringtones...not make ya'll happy,

its a business
/thread
 7 years ago '10        #57
Ngajuana 
space
space
$222 | Props total: 0 0
 Hold That said:
I've been too 3 Lupe concerts and 85% of the audience is white, blacks arent supporting their own.. The only ones they support are the dumbed down, ignorant filled, shootem up rappers like Gucci,Jeezy, Waka Flocka, & Plies who only help the agenda of the major record labels help pushing the agenda of keeping the young black community stagnant through the music..
 7 years ago '04        #58
tdm2000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,161 | Props total: 507 507
 Hold That said:
This statement isn't valid without your location. You could be living in North Dakota or something.
 7 years ago '10        #59
PrinceDeville25 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,172 | Props total: 462 462
ALL THE IGNORANT, Small brain a.ss n*ggaS ON HERE ARE GOING TO SAY "LUPE IS WACK" more than likely
 7 years ago '06        #60
Poloboy69 
space
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 345 345
You cant feel sorry for anybody in the rap game. The Label screwing him, but he gotta do something, f**k it release Lasers on twitter, start making trouble, go to atlantic and throw s**t. Start releasing mixtapes that arent garbage, and get your feature game up. His work ethic is in question. He need to change management teams and develop a team. This isnt all Atlantic's fault
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
255 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago