goat cb charles woodson or deion sanders

most viewed right now
 82
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 58
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 54
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10-05-2010, 11:00 AM         #121
QueenzBaller26 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wepainters said:
Bailey is still top 5 corner in the league idiot
b**ch do u watch football ? coming into the 2010 season only top 5 cd is woodson/ revis/ Asomugha/asante samuel/ and leon hall

f**k ima throw in domonique cromartie in there to

ever since champs 2007 injury prone season he has not been relevant...welcome to the nfl
 10-05-2010, 11:00 AM         #122
QueenzBaller26 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MythMade said:
So you've seen d!ck Lane play?


The guy who was elected to the HOF in 1974?


How old are you? 60?



What about Herb Adderley? Didn't he retire in like the early 60's?



What a f**kin clown. Go eat cheese douche.
herb was a beast
 7 years ago '04        #123
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
ive seen plenty of top 10s on nfl network to see highlights of these guys and see plenty of guys whove played against or with these guys on there during the interviews talking about them, ofcourse ive never actually seen a game, but tell me, whats your favorite deion moment in his career? i know damn well that you guys were not watching deion in atl/san fran when he had his best years, s**t you prob dont even remember much from the last 1990s, you guys havent seen every deion game, not many people have, so we can only revert back to some statistics, and opinions of "experts" and what they say is he was a hell of a cover guy, that couldnt tackle, n thats all anyone has even held against him, you guys are just butt hurt cuz deion must pay your bills or something?
 10-05-2010, 11:03 AM         #124
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Stats don't show who is better and almost all "experts" are retards
 10-05-2010, 11:05 AM         #125
QueenzBaller26 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
didnt deion himself actually say woodson is the best cb in the league ? i remember that
 7 years ago '09        #126
Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
avatar space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
I'm A Michigan Fan So Woodson. Plus He Don't Mind Hitting Someone. That Puts Him Higher To Me.


[pic - click to view]

 10-05-2010, 11:09 AM         #127
QueenzBaller26 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Brainwave said:
I'm A Michigan Fan So Woodson. Plus He Don't Mind Hitting Someone. That Puts Him Higher To Me.


[pic - click to view]

best int ever
 7 years ago '04        #128
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 -BigC- said:
Stats don't show who is better and almost all "experts" are retards
wait so opinions of experts dont matter to you, but mine does and you guys are getting upset about it?
 7 years ago '08        #129
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$8,126 | Props total: 2839 2839
A more appropriate thread would have been Woodson vs Champ but this is laughable. PrimeTime in a land slide
 10-05-2010, 11:21 AM         #130
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No your opinion doesn't matter to me, this is just a forum for debate. You obviously haven't been watching football long enough to have a real opinion on Deion so I was just pointing that out .
 10-05-2010, 11:23 AM         #131
unkoricky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
ive seen plenty of top 10s on nfl network to see highlights of these guys and see plenty of guys whove played against or with these guys on there during the interviews talking about them, ofcourse ive never actually seen a game, but tell me, whats your favorite deion moment in his career? i know damn well that you guys were not watching deion in atl/san fran when he had his best years, s**t you prob dont even remember much from the last 1990s, you guys havent seen every deion game, not many people have, so we can only revert back to some statistics, and opinions of "experts" and what they say is he was a hell of a cover guy, that couldnt tackle, n thats all anyone has even held against him, you guys are just butt hurt cuz deion must pay your bills or something?
im 25 and remember everything from 1992 and on in football and on...

you should see how much my brother loved deion, i'll try to get a picture of his old bedroom
( full of deion scraps, videos, posters, news articles )

nobody is butt hurt, look at your paragraphs for reasoning.

you really think those guys in the 60s were better then deion?

anyways im done with this talk with you.


Last edited by unkoricky; 10-05-2010 at 11:25 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #132
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 -BigC- said:
No your opinion doesn't matter to me, this is just a forum for debate. You obviously haven't been watching football long enough to have a real opinion on Deion so I was just pointing that out .
yeah im not mad at the debate, its just the fact that, people cant even agree to disagree, the thread says deion vs c woodson, and all i state is that woodson has played on his level since he got to green bay, not even that he was better n these guys come out of the woodwork talking about how im crazy for thinking it, but over that 4 yr span has 28 ints, 6 sacks, 7 int tds, 1 fum td, 225 tackles, 8 ff, while staying not completely but for the most part a lockdown defender, woodson had half as many tackles as deion had in his career over a 4 year span, more than half as many ints, more ffs, 2 less int tds, same amount of fum tds, and 5 more sacks, if thats not a good comparison idk what is .. im outta here, good debate guys
 10-05-2010, 11:37 AM         #133
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
yeah im not mad at the debate, its just the fact that, people cant even agree to disagree, the thread says deion vs c woodson, and all i state is that woodson has played on his level since he got to green bay, not even that he was better n these guys come out of the woodwork talking about how im crazy for thinking it, but over that 4 yr span has 28 ints, 6 sacks, 7 int tds, 1 fum td, 225 tackles, 8 ff, while staying not completely but for the most part a lockdown defender, woodson had half as many tackles as deion had in his career over a 4 year span, more than half as many ints, more ffs, 2 less int tds, same amount of fum tds, and 5 more sacks, if thats not a good comparison idk what is .. im outta here, good debate guys
This isn't a situation where you can agree to disagree. Your just flat out wrong and there really is no case to be made for your opinion to even be considered. You keep bringing up stats but stats are meaningless, and Woodson was not a lock down defender. You didn't watch Deion and there hasn't been anyone like him since, so I don't think you understand what he did when he was in the game. Quarterbacks basically didn't ever look at the side of the field deion was on, Woodson and every other CB since has been thrown at but Deion was almost never tested.
 7 years ago '09        #134
Mr Chappelle 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$772 | Props total: 80 80
too young to ever seen Deion :frown:

I wanna know what the hell Woodson's stats were when he won the Heisman.
 7 years ago '08        #135
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 QueenzBaller26 said:
b**ch do u watch football ? coming into the 2010 season only top 5 cd is woodson/ revis/ Asomugha/asante samuel/ and leon hall

f**k ima throw in domonique cromartie in there to

ever since champs 2007 injury prone season he has not been relevant...welcome to the nfl
looks like ur the one who havent watched any football games when Champ plays...

 finishim said:
ive seen plenty of top 10s on nfl network to see highlights of these guys and see plenty of guys whove played against or with these guys on there during the interviews talking about them, ofcourse ive never actually seen a game, but tell me, whats your favorite deion moment in his career? i know damn well that you guys were not watching deion in atl/san fran when he had his best years, s**t you prob dont even remember much from the last 1990s, you guys havent seen every deion game, not many people have, so we can only revert back to some statistics, and opinions of "experts" and what they say is he was a hell of a cover guy, that couldnt tackle, n thats all anyone has even held against him, you guys are just butt hurt cuz deion must pay your bills or something?
if u really think anyone from 50s or 60s is better than Deion then u need to off urself...how many great WR came from that era?
Deion shut down rices, irvins, reeds and etc....gtfoh with ur bulls**t...deion was, is and will be the goat CB...ur just being a f**king idiot right now
 7 years ago '08        #136
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 finishim said:
yeah im not mad at the debate, its just the fact that, people cant even agree to disagree, the thread says deion vs c woodson, and all i state is that woodson has played on his level since he got to green bay, not even that he was better n these guys come out of the woodwork talking about how im crazy for thinking it, but over that 4 yr span has 28 ints, 6 sacks, 7 int tds, 1 fum td, 225 tackles, 8 ff, while staying not completely but for the most part a lockdown defender, woodson had half as many tackles as deion had in his career over a 4 year span, more than half as many ints, more ffs, 2 less int tds, same amount of fum tds, and 5 more sacks, if thats not a good comparison idk what is .. im outta here, good debate guys
tackles should be the last statistical category you compare between CBs... if no one is throwing your way or you deflect every other pass like Deion did, it can be hard to get tackles...you're flat out are an idiot
 7 years ago '09        #137
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$3,150 | Props total: 33 33
 -BigC- said:
This isn't a situation where you can agree to disagree. Your just flat out wrong and there really is no case to be made for your opinion to even be considered. You keep bringing up stats but stats are meaningless, and Woodson was not a lock down defender. You didn't watch Deion and there hasn't been anyone like him since, so I don't think you understand what he did when he was in the game. Quarterbacks basically didn't ever look at the side of the field deion was on, Woodson and every other CB since has been thrown at but Deion was almost never tested.
Kinda hard to build up stats when almost no qb wants to test your side of the field.
 10-05-2010, 12:52 PM         #138
unkoricky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
here is the original poster of water covers 2/3 of earth.. i cover the rest

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #139
qutaboi225 39 heat pts39 OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,012 | Props total: 6317 6317

[video - click to view]

this his heisman year

[video - click to view]

stuff deion never would do:cool-smiley-009:
it still rod woodson>>>>charles woodson>>>>deion sanders my opinion :cool-smiley-009:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
191 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
NBA Kris Dunn Step Back Dagger
29 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
49 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
84 comments
21 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy