goat cb charles woodson or deion sanders

most viewed right now
 111
Drake- Iím Upset
283 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 80
Image(s) inside Rhymefest Responds To Kim Kardashian!
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 67
Article inside Reboot your router
34 comments
@tech
most viewed right now
 63
 NBA Woj: Cp3 unlikely to play game 7
29 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #1
9102 pageviews
144 comments


qutaboi225 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$4,461 | Props total: 8159 8159
goat cb charles woodson or deion sanders
 

 
i just wanna here yall opinion cause both put up good numbers & woodson still playing so let's discuss.....

144 comments for "goat cb charles woodson or deion sanders"

 8 years ago '07        #2
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2744 2744
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 10-04-2010, 06:14 PM         #3
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 8 years ago '09        #4
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$3,152 | Props total: 38 38
 8 years ago '07        #5
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,368 | Props total: 3213 3213
goat????? woodson is overrated, primetime

how he got dpoy over Revis still boggles my mind
 8 years ago '07        #6
Jpimp150 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$943 | Props total: 80 80
Neon D

/Thread
 8 years ago '04        #7
latin_linx 349 heat pts349
space
avatar space
space
$10,298 | Props total: 933 933
Woodson i hate Sanders since he sign with the cowboys then the skins f**k him
 8 years ago '07        #8
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,931 | Props total: 4074 4074
Darrell Green > Charles Woodson


Can't believe you compared him to Primetime though
 8 years ago '05        #9
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$37,683 | Props total: 15307 15307
 10-04-2010, 06:20 PM         #10
sloppy1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ill take woodson over deion
 8 years ago '04        #11
qutaboi225 44 heat pts44 OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,461 | Props total: 8159 8159
woodson got more int & returned touchdowns & plus sacks more then deion sanders
 8 years ago '08        #12
Future 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$34,249 | Props total: 1286 1286
deon without a doubt but woodson is one of the greatest also

"75% of earth covered by water, the other 25% is covered by charles woodson"

 10-04-2010, 06:21 PM         #13
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 10-04-2010, 06:23 PM         #14
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rod >>>>> Charles Woodson
 8 years ago '04        #15
Gball83 
space
space
space
$114 | Props total: 16 16
Rod Woodson>>>>>>>> C.Woodson and Deion
 10-04-2010, 06:24 PM         #16
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 qutaboi225 said:
woodson got more int & returned touchdowns & plus sacks more then deion sanders
Are you thinking about Rob Woodson?
 8 years ago '06        #17
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
Only place like youre taking Woodson is run support. Other then that s**t is a landslide.
 8 years ago '07        #18
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,931 | Props total: 4074 4074
 Tempus # 1 said:
Are you thinking about Rob Woodson?

Are you thinking about Rod Woodson?
 10-04-2010, 06:28 PM         #19
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ghost8 said:
Are you thinking about Rod Woodson?
Thats what i meant. But im thinking thread starter might have meant Rod Woodson instead of Charles
 8 years ago '04        #20
qutaboi225 44 heat pts44 OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,461 | Props total: 8159 8159
 Tempus # 1 said:
Are you thinking about Rob Woodson?
dam i forgot about rod woodson it's rod woodson>>>charles woodson>>>deion sanders my opinion :cool-smiley-009:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
81 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
#bigbreasttwitter
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Article inside So we gon act like Clipse manager didnt get 32 years for that Whitney?
165 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobarís hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
45 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
FAMILY GUY √ó "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
60 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy