Kobe done dirty at London School of Basketball

most viewed right now
 117
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 90
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 87
Damn!! Is all I can say
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 63
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #121
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481
 illmatic45ACP said:
not the same. Who would u rather take to f!ght, guy who has been in 6 f!ghts & won all 6 or been in 7 f!ghts and won 5. Percentages means nothing to u, huh?
This might be the dumbest post of the year.

MJ has played 15 seasons and Kobe 14.

This "been in __ f!ghts" garbage is stupid. You're neglecting the fact that both of them have not played in the finals numerous times in their careers.
 7 years ago '06        #122
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
I use to have a shirt with that picture on it in middle school. I think someone stole it though
 10-05-2010, 01:21 PM         #123
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe >>>>>> Wade=Jordan
 7 years ago '04        #124
illmatic45ACP 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$833 | Props total: 46 46
 akademiks said:
This might be the dumbest post of the year.

MJ has played 15 seasons and Kobe 14.

This "been in __ f!ghts" garbage is stupid. You're neglecting the fact that both of them have not played in the finals numerous times in their careers.
translation = "I haven't been in too many f!ghts and the one's I was in my sister didn't let me win, so I don't get ur analogy"

I'm glad u brought up something about number of years played....lets take a closer look at the numbers.

In 13 seasons with Bulls (including 85-86.....played only 22 games due to broken foot) MJ has 29,277 points. That includes 2 year absence playing baseball.

Bean has 25,790 in 14 FULL SEASONS with Lakers. Difference of 3,487.

So answer this, If Kobe is better or just as good as MJ, why has he accomplished LESS in a longer span of time.

Men lie, women lie....NUMBERS DON'T LIE!

Analogies aren't ur strong point, huh? I would rather take the guy who wins EVERYTIME vs. the guy who wins most of the time.

Like I said before Bean is an all-time great. No doubt about that. But when compared to Mike......he is like Diet MJ or Jordan Lite. They may look the same, but trust me, there is a difference.

So, NO! I will not "love ur Kobe"
 7 years ago '04        #125
DJ Blackout 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$605 | Props total: 0 0
 illmatic45ACP said:
translation = "I haven't been in too many f!ghts and the one's I was in my sister didn't let me win, so I don't get ur analogy"

I'm glad u brought up something about number of years played....lets take a closer look at the numbers.

In 13 seasons with Bulls (including 85-86.....played only 22 games due to broken foot) MJ has 29,277 points. That includes 2 year absence playing baseball.

Bean has 25,790 in 14 FULL SEASONS with Lakers. Difference of 3,487.

So answer this, If Kobe is better or just as good as MJ, why has he accomplished LESS in a longer span of time.

Men lie, women lie....NUMBERS DON'T LIE!

Analogies aren't ur strong point, huh? I would rather take the guy who wins EVERYTIME vs. the guy who wins most of the time.

Like I said before Bean is an all-time great. No doubt about that. But when compared to Mike......he is like Diet MJ or Jordan Lite. They may look the same, but trust me, there is a difference.

So, NO! I will not "love ur Kobe"
My dude you keep making yourself look stupid with all these stats you're trying to pad... Ok look Kobe didnt even "start" until the 1998-99 season... he was drafted in '96... so with that being said... he owns Jordan bcuz Jordan only "missed" one season... He "retired" and came back twice... so Jordan of course would have more points... wtf difference is 3,000 or so points when Kobe could do that in 2 years if he wanted to... You and your stats FAIL sir...



[pic - click to view]


I SAY GOOD DAY

 7 years ago '04        #126
illmatic45ACP 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$833 | Props total: 46 46
 DJ Blackout said:
My dude you keep making yourself look stupid with all these stats you're trying to pad... Ok look Kobe didnt even "start" until the 1998-99 season... he was drafted in '96... so with that being said... he owns Jordan bcuz Jordan only "missed" one season... He "retired" and came back twice... so Jordan of course would have more points... wtf difference is 3,000 or so points when Kobe could do that in 2 years if he wanted to... You and your stats FAIL sir...



[pic - click to view]


I SAY GOOD DAY







[pic - click to view]

 10-05-2010, 04:15 PM         #127
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so answer this, if kobe is better or just as good as mj, why has he accomplished less in a longer span of time.
ether!

and lol at counting the Wizards years... n*gga was 40 years old, came back to a franchise he just bought stock in, to add value to the team, not to actually add to his legacy... f**king dumb a.sses.
 7 years ago '04        #128
DJ Blackout 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$605 | Props total: 0 0
 illmatic45ACP said:

[pic - click to view]

Because your feeble a.ss Jordan themed brain cant comprehend the complexities of a paragraph... my sentiments exactly... Jordan was raw, but Kobe is the ultimate NBA player in history... face it

Kobe wins again lol... oh yeah where's the Jordan smiley... oh yeah... there isnt one... bwahahaha


need I say more? U fail as bx member... boo this man
 7 years ago '04        #129
illmatic45ACP 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$833 | Props total: 46 46
 DJ Blackout said:
Because your feeble a.ss Jordan themed brain cant comprehend the complexities of a paragraph... my sentiments exactly... Jordan was raw, but Kobe is the ultimate NBA player in history... face it

Kobe wins again lol... oh yeah where's the Jordan smiley... oh yeah... there isnt one... bwahahaha


need I say more? U fail as bx member... boo this man

[pic - click to view]



All credibility is LOST with that statement.

PLEASE, BAN THIS GUY!
As a matter of fact, that has to be the dumbest statement I ever read on a message board. U guys take the comedy too far. Just because u started watching b-ball in '01 that doesn't mean everyone did. He's not even the best player in Laker history.

LMAO @ u basing ur argument on BOXDEN SMILEY'S

Let Bean win the debate on who's better, him or Lebron....then and only then go holla at MJ.

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #130
DJ Blackout 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$605 | Props total: 0 0
 illmatic45ACP said:

[pic - click to view]



All credibility is LOST with that statement.

PLEASE, BAN THIS GUY!
As a matter of fact, that has to be the dumbest statement I ever read on a message board. U guys take the comedy too far. Just because u started watching b-ball in '01 that doesn't mean everyone did. He's not even the best player in Laker history.

LMAO @ u basing ur argument on BOXDEN SMILEY'S

Let Bean win the debate on who's better, him or Lebron....then and only then go holla at MJ.

[pic - click to view]

dude... really... 01? how old are you? here are some stats for you... since you like that kinda thing and may understand me better this way

illmatic45ACP...
0 MVPs
0 Championships
0 Credibility
1 case of Preparation-H for hurt butt bcuz someone disses Jordan lol

you avoid all factual evidence, so it's pointless to discuss anything with you. Go play 2K11 kid you're bothering me
 7 years ago '06        #131
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94 OP
space
avatar space
space
$27,991 | Props total: 4024 4024
Damn this thread is still goin? My fault. I shoulda known it was gonna turn into a Kobe vs MJ thread.
 7 years ago '04        #132
illmatic45ACP 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$833 | Props total: 46 46
 DJ Blackout said:
dude... really... 01? how old are you? here are some stats for you... since you like that kinda thing and may understand me better this way

illmatic45ACP...
0 MVPs
0 Championships
0 Credibility
1 case of Preparation-H for hurt butt bcuz someone disses Jordan lol

you avoid all factual evidence, so it's pointless to discuss anything with you. Go play 2K11 kid you're bothering me

I'm done with u! Basing ur argument on BOXDEN SMILEY'S....
U and the rest of the Kobe Kids, go circle jerk to ur Kobe smileys.

NO, I will NOT love your Kobe!
Next...............


[pic - click to view]



Last edited by illmatic45ACP; 10-06-2010 at 05:30 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #133
DJ Blackout 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$605 | Props total: 0 0
 illmatic45ACP said:
I'm done with u! Basing ur argument on BOXDEN SMILEY'S....
U and the rest of the Kobe Kids, go circle jerk to ur Kobe smileys.

NO, I will NOT love your Kobe!
Next...............


[pic - click to view]

lol u must be the .gifmaster? waka waka waka is all I read lol, I'm done with u dude
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
113 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy