Kobe done dirty at London School of Basketball

most viewed right now
 104
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 77
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 63
Video inside Stalley Reveals That He Used To Babysit Trippie Redd
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 46
Video inside Lil Tay’s family is coaching her to say the N word.
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #101
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
avatar space
space
$17,638 | Props total: 354 354
 illmatic45ACP said:
Michael Jeffrey Jordan

* 6× NBA Champion (1991, 1992, 1993, 1996, 1997, 1998)
* 5× NBA Most Valuable Player (1988, 1991-1992, 1996, 1998)
* 14× NBA All-Star (1985–1993, 1996–1998, 2002–2003)
* 6× NBA Finals MVP (1991–1993, 1996–1998)
* NBA Defensive Player of the Year (1988)
* 10× All-NBA First Team (1987–1993, 1996–1998)
* All-NBA Second Team (1985)
* 9× NBA All-Defensive First Team (1988–1993, 1996–1998)
* NBA Rookie of the Year (1985)
* NBA All-Rookie First Team (1985)
* 3× NBA All-Star Game MVP (1988, 1996, 1998)
* 2× NBA Slam Dunk Contest winner (1987–1988)
* 2× Gold Medal Winner in the Olympics (1984, 1992)
* NBA's 50th Anniversary All-Time Team
* NCAA Men's Basketball Champion (1982)
* 2× Consensus NCAA All-American First Team (1983, 1984)
* 1982 ACC Freshman of the Year
* ACC Men's Basketball Player of the Year (1984)
* USBWA College Player of the Year (1984)
* Naismith College Player of the Year (1984)
* John R. Wooden Award (1984)
* Adolph Rupp Trophy (1984)
* NBA record regular season scoring average (30.12 points per game)
* NBA record playoff scoring average (33.45 points per game).

* 10 NBA Scoring Titles

Career NBA statistics
Points 32,292 (30.1 ppg)
Rebounds 6,672 (6.2 rpg)
Assists 5,633 (5.3 apg)

Kobe Bean Bryant

* 5× NBA Champion (2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010)
* 2× NBA Finals MVP (2009–2010)
* NBA Most Valuable Player (2008)
* 12× NBA All-Star (1998, 2000–2010)
* 2× NBA scoring champion (2006–2007)
* 8× All-NBA First Team (2002–2004, 2006–2010)
* 2× All-NBA Second Team (2000–2001)
* 2× All-NBA Third Team (1999, 2005)
* 8× All-Defensive First Team (2000, 2003–2004, 2006–2010)
* 2× All-Defensive Second Team (2001–2002)
* NBA All-Rookie Second Team (1997)
* 3× NBA All-Star Game MVP (2002, 2007, 2009)
* NBA Slam Dunk Contest winner (1997)
* Naismith Prep Player of the Year (1996)

Career NBA statistics
Points 25,790 (25.3 ppg)
Rebounds 5,410 (5.2 rpg)
Assists 4,766 (4.6 apg)



oh yeah,



[pic - click to view]

LOL HA HA another L for this man wtf is posting MJ career stats have to do with me proven to you that kobe has been the best player and u was WRONG VERY WRONG by posting this u just prove you was wrong and u dont know wtf your talking about just hoping on the MJ train. u still havent said s**t about that now have u

NO JORDAN STAT CAN GET U OUT OF THIS ONE f**kING LOSER. ANOTHER KOBE HATER TAKES AN L U GUYS BETTER PRAY KOBE DONT WIN IT THIS YEAR FOR REAL PROB WONT SEE NONE OF U f**kBOYS IN HERE FOR A YEAR IF THAT GOES DOWN
 8 years ago '08        #102
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,431 | Props total: 1759 1759
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
LOL HA HA another L for this man wtf is posting MJ career stats have to do with me proven to you that kobe has been the best player and u was WRONG VERY WRONG by posting this u just prove you was wrong and u dont know wtf your talking about just hoping on the MJ train. u still havent said s**t about that now have u

NO JORDAN STAT CAN GET U OUT OF THIS ONE f**kING LOSER. ANOTHER KOBE HATER TAKES AN L U GUYS BETTER PRAY KOBE DONT WIN IT THIS YEAR FOR REAL PROB WONT SEE NONE OF U f**kBOYS IN HERE FOR A YEAR IF THAT GOES DOWN
Stanning at it's finest.
 8 years ago '10        #103
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$16,094 | Props total: 11978 11978
 chirpflare said:
kobe at his prime would beat jordan in his prime one on one.

[pic - click to view]



Even Jellybean would call you a dumb a.ss n*gga....in italian too
 8 years ago '09        #104
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$8,194 | Props total: 51 51
shoulda had this hangin up in the gym


[pic - click to view]


 10-04-2010, 09:50 PM         #105
MAY LAY LOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kobe molded his game after jordan, why would this be considered a dis instead of a honor
 8 years ago '05        #106
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
avatar space
space
$17,638 | Props total: 354 354
like i said we got a 6 page thread about kobe talking to kids in a gym

the haters are in here all day with no life posting bs yet they wanna call someone

a stan lol.
 8 years ago '08        #107
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,431 | Props total: 1759 1759
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
like i said we got a 6 page thread about kobe talking to kids in a gym

the haters are in here all day with no life posting bs yet they wanna call someone

a stan lol.
A stan is somebody who defends Kobe for almost 6 threads.
 8 years ago '08        #108
fly_society_05 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 37 37
that n*gga jordan doin the "Andrew Bynum"
 8 years ago '04        #109
Young Fab 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,479 | Props total: 10999 10999
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
like i said we got a 6 page thread about kobe talking to kids in a gym

the stans are in here all day with no life posting bs yet they wanna call someone

a hater lol.
fixed
 8 years ago '04        #110
DJ Blackout 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$605 | Props total: 0 0
WOW... all I can say is WOW... its amazing how Kobe gets people riled up and sweaty under the armpits at the sheer mention of his name on this site. I just dont get why people have such a discord with the whole MJ/Kobe thing. Im a Lakers fan... Kobe is the bees knees to me, but damn yall just are taking this s**t too far. All these f**kin stats and bickering back and forth for people who could give a donkey's bottom about you personally, but you people worship at the feet of them only to show your true ignorance... Ignorance begets ignorance... so with that being said... Eff Jordan.... Beeeyotch!!!!

Yup... I said it lmao

Kobe ftw!!!

Kobe=Ring King
 8 years ago '04        #111
illmatic45ACP 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$850 | Props total: 72 72
 DJ Blackout said:
WOW... all I can say is WOW... its amazing how Kobe gets people riled up and sweaty under the armpits at the sheer mention of his name on this site. I just dont get why people have such a discord with the whole MJ/Kobe thing. Im a Lakers fan... Kobe is the bees knees to me, but damn yall just are taking this s**t too far. All these f**kin stats and bickering back and forth for people who could give a donkey's bottom about you personally, but you people worship at the feet of them only to show your true ignorance... Ignorance begets ignorance... so with that being said... Eff Jordan.... Beeeyotch!!!!

Yup... I said it lmao

Kobe ftw!!!

Kobe=Ring King
= PLEASE, love my Kobe!

Bean is good. An all-time great. But when compared to MJ, he is like Diet Jordan or MJ Lite. So with that being said....


[pic - click to view]



Last edited by illmatic45ACP; 10-05-2010 at 04:17 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #112
DJ Blackout 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$605 | Props total: 0 0
 illmatic45ACP said:
= PLEASE, love my Kobe!

Bean is good. An all-time great. But when compared to MJ, he is like Diet Jordan or MJ Lite. So with that being said....


[pic - click to view]


awwww... your butt hurt? try this?

[pic - click to view]


cuz Kobe is kickin dat a.ss





 10-05-2010, 06:04 AM         #113
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LilKray said:
Why do people always bring up the fact that MJ never lost in the finals? What about the fact that he's only been able to make it to the finals 6 times as great as he was?
Alot of stupid s**t has been said in this thread but this is by far the dumbest s**t spewed in this thread...

n*ggas act like Jordan didnt retire in the height of his greatness...
 8 years ago '06        #114
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,941 | Props total: 1565 1565
Kobe vs MJ, go!!!


I'll add my two cents though. Just because MJ is 6/6 in the finals it doesn't matter. If Kobe makes 8 finals in his lifetime and wins 6 thats the same thing. You shouldn't be penalized for making it to the Finalsmore times then someone else.
 8 years ago '05        #115
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
avatar space
space
$17,638 | Props total: 354 354
it dont even matter cause the ppl who actually has a brain cannot reach these kobe haters no matter what. they just say anything with nothing to back it up.

there no way to talk to ppl like that cause they will just say anything

just gonna sit here and let kobe do his thing but i already know if the lakers loose

fools gonna act like they never won before like we wasnt just in the finals like 3 year in arow o
 8 years ago '04        #116
illmatic45ACP 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$850 | Props total: 72 72
 SuppaSlick said:
Kobe vs MJ, go!!!


I'll add my two cents though. Just because MJ is 6/6 in the finals it doesn't matter. If Kobe makes 8 finals in his lifetime and wins 6 thats the same thing. You shouldn't be penalized for making it to the Finalsmore times then someone else.
not the same. Who would u rather take to f!ght, guy who has been in 6 f!ghts & won all 6 or been in 7 f!ghts and won 5. Percentages means nothing to u, huh?
 8 years ago '10        #117
GUNITZCAPO 
space
avatar space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 10 10
kobe lost
 10-05-2010, 10:52 AM         #118
YoungGQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 N.O.4Life said:
Not gon lie I thought it was gon be like when labron got dunked on at that nike camp.
right. some actual basketball s**t.
 8 years ago '04        #119
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,754 | Props total: 4590 4590
 illmatic45ACP said:
not the same. Who would u rather take to f!ght, guy who has been in 6 f!ghts & won all 6 or been in 7 f!ghts and won 5. Percentages means nothing to u, huh?
This might be the dumbest post of the year.

MJ has played 15 seasons and Kobe 14.

This "been in __ f!ghts" garbage is stupid. You're neglecting the fact that both of them have not played in the finals numerous times in their careers.
 8 years ago '06        #120
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$20,456 | Props total: 320 320
I use to have a shirt with that picture on it in middle school. I think someone stole it though
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
123 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 21
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside New Air Jordan 10 Inspired by Russell Westbrook's High School Days
9 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 13
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
156 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Deadpool 2 chokes at the Box Office. Underperming at 125 mil
166 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside So while I was high. (still am...) I discovered a game called Gravity R..
26 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
159 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy