Kobe done dirty at London School of Basketball

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
5 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
77 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #61
Ridah 
space
space
$862 | Props total: 252 252
 illmatic45ACP said:
So ur saying MJ is garbage and not as good as Bean because he got swept by the 86 C's (one of the best teams in NBA history), the defending eastern conference champion Boston Celtics led by 3 time MVP (3 MVP's in a row) after only playing 18 regular season games due to broken foot.

I don't understand your logic. Thats what makes Bean better than MJ in your world?
u were either were born with natural difficulties or ur picked them up in the air were u live at lmao, my only logic was simple..lemme try and explain slower this time so u can follow ok lol:
kobe has lost in the finals twice yes, mj lost 2 times to the celtricks & 2 times to the pistons before he actually reached the finals..u following so far? ok i never said that bean is better than mj, go back to my first post in this thread and ur answer lies there kiddie....
 7 years ago '05        #62
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 philly337 said:
Bahahaha at the kobe fans in here salty was f**k

.........do people actually read before posting?
 7 years ago '04        #63
illmatic45ACP 9 heat pts
space
space
$833 | Props total: 46 46
 CaliIsActive said:
Lol your logic is Kobe lost twice in the finals so he cant be GOAT

im just going by your logic lmao
I understand now why u have "PHUCK BOY" as a handle.

If u really deep down, think Bean is or will ever be on MJ's level, I pity u. Its not that he lost twice in the Finals, its in the manner he lost. DOMINATED by the Pistons, whose starting 5 were Billups, Hamilton, Prince, Sheed & Wallace. DOMINATED by the C's. Do u think MJ would have lost in that manner. Actually history says he wouldn't have lost at all. 6 for 6. 6 Finals MVP's. Bean 5 for 7. 1.5 Finals MVP's. Only reason he won it this year is because of the name on his jersey. He was not the best, most consistent player on the winning team. (Fisher, Artest & Gasol all deserve a third of that award).

Thats the difference between MJ & Bean. Do u get it now? Or shall I go on.
 7 years ago '08        #64
Ridah 
space
space
 illmatic45ACP said:
I understand now why u have "PHUCK BOY" as a handle.

If u really deep down, think Bean is or will ever be on MJ's level, I pity u. Its not that he lost twice in the Finals, its in the manner he lost. DOMINATED by the Pistons, whose starting 5 were Billups, Hamilton, Prince, Sheed & Wallace. DOMINATED by the C's. Do u think MJ would have lost in that manner. Actually history says he wouldn't have lost at all. 6 for 6. 6 Finals MVP's. Bean 5 for 7. 1.5 Finals MVP's. Only reason he won it this year is because of the name on his jersey. He was not the best, most consistent player on the winning team. (Fisher, Artest & Gasol all deserve a third of that award).

Thats the difference between MJ & Bean. Do u get it now? Or shall I go on.
so wat ur retarded azz is trying to say is that one off game (game 7) takes away everything else he did in the finals away, i guess ur also naturally challenged
 7 years ago '04        #65
illmatic45ACP 9 heat pts
space
space
 Ridah said:
u were either were born with natural difficulties or ur picked them up in the air were u live at lmao, my only logic was simple..lemme try and explain slower this time so u can follow ok lol:
kobe has lost in the finals twice yes, mj lost 2 times to the celtricks & 2 times to the pistons before he actually reached the finals..u following so far? ok i never said that bean is better than mj, go back to my first post in this thread and ur answer lies there kiddie....
Actually lost 3 times to the Pistons. Google your stats better. You see, I was actually ALIVE when this happened. So I know the "REAL" difference between MJ & Mr. Me Too.

[video - click to view]

So what u about to tell me now, MJ is copying Bean in this video?
 7 years ago '04        #66
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,369 | Props total: 298 298
yes i agree that there will never be a Jordan in our lifetime or even forever, but KOBE is this era's JORDAN, he might not be as good or he might be, but we will never know how that matchup will ever play out. But Kobe is the best thing we've had for the last 10 yrs and plus
 10-04-2010, 06:03 PM         #67
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

Stupid n*gga talking about Jordan getting swept in his first 2 years in the league...

n*gga Kobe got swept with Shaq... TWICE...

Kobe blew a 3-1 lead..

and in Kobe's alleged Prime... n*gga missed the Playoffs...lol

I'll wait for the President to acknowledge Kobe...
 7 years ago '04        #68
illmatic45ACP 9 heat pts
space
space
 Ridah said:
so wat ur retarded azz is trying to say is that one off game (game 7) takes away everything else he did in the finals away, i guess ur also naturally challenged
If u want to call it that, 1 off game in the Finals. Would MJ had shot that poorly in GAME 7 of NBA Finals? Oops...he never let it go that long. Being DOMINATED in 08 Finals (blew 24 point lead to lose by 39) & losing to 04 Pistons, with 4 future hall of famers on ur team. That, yes that does tarnish his legacy.

Like I said, its not that he just lost, its the manner in which he lost. COMPLETELY DOMINATED. How can the BEST be dominated like that?
 10-04-2010, 06:04 PM         #69
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CaliIsActive said:
1.5 finals mvp? This guy has to be mentally challenged.

Jordan has never faced defenders as good as tayshaun prince and etc

I mean Gary Payton i s6'3 and he shut Jordan down

No one that small has EVER phased KObe

n*gga said Jordan never faced Defenders like Tayshaun Prince, and Gary Payton Shutting Jordan down...
 7 years ago '08        #70
Ridah 
space
space
 illmatic45ACP said:
Actually lost 3 times to the Pistons. Google your stats better. You see, I was actually ALIVE when this happened. So I know the "REAL" difference between MJ & Mr. Me Too.

So what u about to tell me now, MJ is copying Bean in this video?
lmao kid i was also alive, kickin and goin to see jordan live & kobe live i know the difference believe me, u still missing the point cause u just ain't live enough to understand...i never said that kobe was better than mj, i know mj is the GOAT, i know kobe emulated his style u haven't really made a point at all lil man... i seen that video many times nothing new...

i barely use google btw so please try again lol...
 10-04-2010, 06:08 PM         #71
onelifetolive85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaah dats the man with a back to back rings n hopefully a three peat
 7 years ago '04        #72
illmatic45ACP 9 heat pts
space
space
 CaliIsActive said:
1.5 finals mvp? This guy has to be mentally challenged.

Jordan has never faced defenders as good as tayshaun prince and etc

I mean Gary Payton i s6'3 and he shut Jordan down

No one that small has EVER phased KObe
Are u serious? Defenders as good as Prince? Do you know what the Jordan rules were?

Gary Payton shut MJ down, but Bulls won series, right? In the long run, isnt that the goal?

WINNING?
 7 years ago '04        #73
illmatic45ACP 9 heat pts
space
space
 Ridah said:
lmao kid i was also alive, kickin and goin to see jordan live & kobe live i know the difference believe me, u still missing the point cause u just ain't live enough to understand...i never said that kobe was better than mj, i know mj is the GOAT, i know kobe emulated his style u haven't really made a point at all lil man... i seen that video many times nothing new...

i barely use google btw so please try again lol...
Well WTF is ur argument? If u agree with everything I'm saying

<------------------EXIT, that-a-way
 7 years ago '08        #74
Ridah 
space
space
 illmatic45ACP said:
If u want to call it that, 1 off game in the Finals. Would MJ had shot that poorly in GAME 7 of NBA Finals? Oops...he never let it go that long. Being DOMINATED in 08 Finals (blew 24 point lead to lose by 39) & losing to 04 Pistons, with 4 future hall of famers on ur team. That, yes that does tarnish his legacy.

Like I said, its not that he just lost, its the manner in which he lost. COMPLETELY DOMINATED. How can the BEST be dominated like that?
last time i checked his legacy at least after jordan is intact, no one and i mean no one since mj has done wat kobe has even with those 2 defeats that u mentioned, yes jordan did wat he did cause he is the GOAT..peep game son, how did kobe n the lakers responded after 08? BACK 2 BACK right? & he did it with a lesser team than 2004 except this time it was a real team & not egos galore like in 04...kinda reminds me of wat the heat will look like also soon
 7 years ago '04        #75
illmatic45ACP 9 heat pts
space
space
 CaliIsActive said:
Exactly. Bulls were a championship caliber team with or without Jordan...

And do you know what zone is???????? It was illegal then and Jordan would always get freethrows. Teams play box zones all day now
Ahhhhhhh, the zone argument. Do u know why the zone was put into play? Do you know what hand-checking was? You know they didn't always have flagrant fouls, right?
 7 years ago '08        #76
Ridah 
space
space
 illmatic45ACP said:
Well WTF is ur argument? If u agree with everything I'm saying

<------------------EXIT, that-a-way
my argument was with some fool that said that mj got swept by boston & u decided to jump in lmao, i said to the kid that the lakers weren't swept in both defeats in 04 & 08
 7 years ago '04        #77
illmatic45ACP 9 heat pts
space
space
 Ridah said:
last time i checked his legacy at least after jordan is intact, no one and i mean no one since mj has done wat kobe has even with those 2 defeats that u mentioned, yes jordan did wat he did cause he is the GOAT..peep game son, how did kobe n the lakers responded after 08? BACK 2 BACK right? & he did it with a lesser team than 2004 except this time it was a real team & not egos galore like in 04...kinda reminds me of wat the heat will look like also soon
I thought we were already in agreement? I agree with everything u say. I thought u were a Kobe kid. But I see u actually know what ur talking about. I know Kobe is an all-time great. Out of all of the next MJ's, he was the closet one. I respect Kobe, greatly. I just WONT let him be compared to MJ. Because its MJ by 10 miles.
 7 years ago '04        #78
illmatic45ACP 9 heat pts
space
space
 Ridah said:
my argument was with some fool that said that mj got swept by boston & u decided to jump in lmao, i said to the kid that the lakers weren't swept in both defeats in 04 & 08
My fault. Dudes ignorance just had me tryna ether everybody who posted.
 7 years ago '05        #79
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
 MY_name said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #80
Avon_Barksdale 4344 heat pts4344
space
space
$42,483 | Props total: 56015 56015

Kobe had no choice but to look at his idol MJ.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
136 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
111 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Nov NPD: PS4 wins, COD wins, Xbox Makes Money.
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy