Kobe done dirty at London School of Basketball

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
71 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #41
Ridah 
space
space
$862 | Props total: 252 252
all the kobe haters that tried enjoying this thread failed miserably lmao, kobe knows jordan is the GOAT..go back to the drawing boards kiddies try harder next time haters lmao

p.s. kobe ain't lebum or wade he knows his place in history & don't have to hate on anyone cause there ain't shyt out there for him to hate lmao
 7 years ago '06        #42
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 CaliIsActive said:
Lol @ these fake Jordan stans

He got swept back to back by the Celtics

Kobe as the Man NEVER got swept

Cant ignore history breh
we can talk about history all day. lets talk about the history of david stern rigging games as admitted by an nba official. or would you rather just say that's "one rogue official"
 7 years ago '06        #43
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 Ridah said:
all the kobe haters that tried enjoying this thread failed miserably lmao, kobe knows jordan is the GOAT..go back to the drawing boards kiddies try harder next time haters lmao

p.s. kobe ain't lebum or wade he knows his place in history & don't have to hate on anyone cause there ain't shyt out there for him to hate lmao
Then why did he feel the need to gloat to shaq immediately after the finals ended last year

even the most delusional kobe stan would have to admit he looked bitter as f**k right there.
 7 years ago '07        #44
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 illmatic45ACP said:
Actually, Kobe only has 1 scoring title. And so what if he wins 1 more finals, it won't change history. He still lost 2. MJ never lost ANY.

[pic - click to view]

that because jordan was too busy getting owned by the celtics and pistons in the 80s.
 7 years ago '06        #45
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 lboog1423 said:
Its MJ's court dumbass

</thread>
 10-04-2010, 05:23 PM         #46
fmoney88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you guys realize kobe respects jordans greatness. When has kobe ever said he is better than jordan. The bitterness of Kobe towards jordans accomplishment is purely from the imagination of fans. Close this stupid thread.

And i hate kobe
 7 years ago '08        #47
Ridah 
space
space
 beantown said:
we can talk about history all day. lets talk about the history of david stern rigging games as admitted by an nba official. or would you rather just say that's "one rogue official"
lmao u still crying like a hoe on the rag over ur celtriks losing last year lmao newsflash kid: get over it life goes on
 7 years ago '08        #48
Ridah 
space
space
 beantown said:
Then why did he feel the need to gloat to shaq immediately after the finals ended last year

even the most delusional kobe stan would have to admit he looked bitter as f**k right there.
i already made my point & owned u at the same time sonny, ur dismissed
 7 years ago '08        #49
Ridah 
space
space
 fmoney88 said:
you guys realize kobe respects jordans greatness. When has kobe ever said he is better than jordan. The bitterness of Kobe towards jordans accomplishment is purely from the imagination of fans. Close this stupid thread.

And i hate kobe
the more haters the better
 7 years ago '04        #50
illmatic45ACP 9 heat pts
space
space
$833 | Props total: 46 46
 CaliIsActive said:
Lol @ these fake Jordan stans

He got swept back to back by the Celtics

Kobe as the Man NEVER got swept

Cant ignore history breh
OHHHHH....yeah thats true. MJ, in his 2nd season got swept by the defending eastern conference champion Boston Celtics led by 3 time MVP (3 MVP's in a row) after only playing 18 regular season games due to broken foot. Team that had the likes of AGED George Gervin, Dave Corzine, Sidney Green & Orlando Wooldridge.

Thats ur argument?

How about Bean getting beat by the Pistons in '04, team led by Chauncey Billups, Rip Hamilton & Sheed . Lakers had 4 future Hall of Famers, remember? Did that series go 7 or did Lakers only win 1 game? How about Bean being up, 3-1 against Suns, and QUITTING. Saying, "Ya'll say I shoot too much, so let me show u what its like when I don't shoot"

& Kobe, has NEVER hands down, been regarded as best in the NBA.
I can go on....shall I?

[pic - click to view]

STOP IT SLIME!
 7 years ago '10        #51
richard wa2 
space
space
space
$18 | Props total: 0 0
word!
 7 years ago '08        #52
Ridah 
space
space
 illmatic45ACP said:
OHHHHH....yeah thats true. MJ, in his 2nd season got swept by the defending eastern conference champion Boston Celtics led by 3 time MVP (3 MVP's in a row) after only playing 18 regular season games due to broken foot. Team that had the likes of AGED George Gervin, Dave Corzine, Sidney Green & Orlando Wooldridge.

Thats ur argument?

How about Bean getting beat by the Pistons in '04, team led by Chauncey Billups, Rip Hamilton & Sheed . Lakers had 4 future Hall of Famers, remember? Did that series go 7 or did Lakers only win 1 game? How about Bean being up, 3-1 against Suns, and QUITTING. Saying, "Ya'll say I shoot too much, so let me show u what its like when I don't shoot"

& Kobe, has NEVER hands down, been regarded as best in the NBA.
I can go on....shall I?

[pic - click to view]

STOP IT SLIME!
the key word here is swept son, you made no point at all, go back and try again son
 7 years ago '04        #53
illmatic45ACP 9 heat pts
space
space
 Ridah said:
the key word here is swept son, you made no point at all, go back and try again son
Reading comprehension......its your friend. Having difficulties I see.
 7 years ago '05        #54
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 beantown said:
well it's jordan's court first of all and second of all you'd have to actually believe that kobe is in the same league as jordan which he obviously is not and never will be

o rly?
 7 years ago '04        #55
Young Fab 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,554 | Props total: 6274 6274
 CaliIsActive said:
Yeah but JOrdan got swept TWICE as the man. Kobe NEVER.

Cant change history
Shut da f**k up dude, Kobe blew a 24 point lead at home during the Finals and then got BLOWN OUT BY 39 IN A FINALS ELIMINATION GAME!!! U have nothing else to say
 7 years ago '04        #56
illmatic45ACP 9 heat pts
space
space
 CaliIsActive said:
This.. He jsut ran back to his previous comments...

Jordan as the man got swept twice period. If you are the GOAT you can win one game by ya self lmaoo

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #57
Ridah 
space
space
 illmatic45ACP said:
Reading comprehension......its your friend. Having difficulties I see.
lmao nah lil man i comprehended your ridiculous statement, i jus call em like i see em & u jus got owned as well sonny..u also dismissed
 7 years ago '04        #58
illmatic45ACP 9 heat pts
space
space
 Young Fab said:
Shut da f**k up dude, Kobe blew a 24 point lead at home during the Finals and then got BLOWN OUT BY 39 IN A FINALS ELIMINATION GAME!!! U have nothing else to say
What GOAT candidate does that?
 7 years ago '04        #59
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597
He prob bowed down when he entered.
 7 years ago '04        #60
illmatic45ACP 9 heat pts
space
space
 Ridah said:
lmao nah lil man i comprehended your ridiculous statement, i jus call em like i see em & u jus got owned as well sonny..u also dismissed
So ur saying MJ is garbage and not as good as Bean because he got swept by the 86 C's (one of the best teams in NBA history), the defending eastern conference champion Boston Celtics led by 3 time MVP (3 MVP's in a row) after only playing 18 regular season games due to broken foot.

I don't understand your logic. Thats what makes Bean better than MJ in your world?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
184 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
75 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
51 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy