The Celtics are officially bat sh't crazy (video)

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '04        #61
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,491 | Props total: 6434 6434
 hbk83 said:
Why havent We seen JO in any video? dude isnt even in the backround of anything
same thing I'm thinking. Is he hurt?
 7 years ago '09        #62
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
so when n*ggas was so mad at cleveland for doin s**t like this, but now boston is cool and has better chemistry:hmm: its funny how hate works.if them n*ggas was in mia doin this n*ggas would act like they wouldnt make the playoffs
 7 years ago '04        #63
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
am I the only one that cant see the vid?
 7 years ago '04        #64
Young Fab 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,534 | Props total: 6218 6218
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
so when n*ggas was so mad at cleveland for doin s**t like this, but now boston is cool and has better chemistry:hmm: its funny how hate works.if them n*ggas was in mia doin this n*ggas would act like they wouldnt make the playoffs
i agree but dey wasn't mad at Cleveland, n*ggas was just tryin to find anything to hate on about Lebron like dey always do
 10-05-2010, 08:16 AM         #65
luker1920  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
are you retarded or just dont pay attention to details.

The cavs were doing this s**t during games, those homos were dancing during the god damn games, timeouts, doing pre game bulls**t

The Celtics are smarter than that, when they step on the court its all business, you see that.

This aint nothing but some off season/camp fun

your just too f**king stupid to realizee
 7 years ago '07        #66
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,386 | Props total: 13046 13046
 Kadroan said:
same thing I'm thinking. Is he hurt?
of course he is. he's out with a hammy right now .
 10-05-2010, 09:27 AM         #67
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wasn't everyone calling them old and rooting for every team they faced? Now a few fans laugh at a video and people are crying? Since when did people stop hating Boston?
 7 years ago '06        #68
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,005 | Props total: 1467 1467
 - Streetz - said:

^ video
twitvid is garbage
That was something lol.
 10-05-2010, 12:43 PM         #69
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
Wasn't everyone calling them old and rooting for every team they faced? Now a few fans laugh at a video and people are crying? Since when did people stop hating Boston?
Since KG stopped going to middle schools to pick on white kids and the team started making funny videos?
 7 years ago '05        #70
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,067 | Props total: 6969 6969
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
it's ok to mess around once in awhile...there's not even 10 minutes of footage of these shenanigan online. you got ya lame a.ss robot n*ggaz like kobe or durant who don't like to have fun. then you got ya n*ggaz like shaq who been clowin all his career.....this s**t aint gonna be happenin during the game....like that b**ch Lebron riverdancin n s**t...stuff like this happens all the time Nate just decided to show us...n*ggaz think they robots and all they do is ball, ball, ball.....if you play basketball you'd know....I used to clown all the time in locker rooms but when you step on the court s**t is different
 7 years ago '07        #71
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
i could be wrong, but everyone hates the Celtics too, this is just funny.

Its not funny seeing LeBron pretend to take a picture of the team, thats gay. Its funny to see 4 guys dancing with masks on and flipping the bird.

LeBron did stupid s**t that, I personally, didnt find remotely funny, could be just me though.
 7 years ago '06        #72
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1

oh s**t lol
this year's celtics is gonna be hilarious lol

reminds me of the 04 red sox.
 7 years ago '06        #73
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
@ this

tell me when they start dancing on the court on national TV and I'll start saying they're not serious enough. C's always got their gameface on, you won't catch them doing corny choreographed dance routines before games.
 7 years ago '06        #74
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 smokeweed101. said:
people still hate us. that's the way i'd rather have it. these cornball talkshows can slob up lehype and wade all they want. i'd rather have it this way, give us that role where everyone doubting us like last year, everyone sayin they can't do it, they're too old. Then when they start smoking ppl in the playoffs like the b**chass cavs last year they'll play the surprised act like "omg who knew???"

I just got that new 2k and of course I'm only using the C's. these idiot announcers everytime they even mention the celtics, even if it's rondo or nate or pretty much anyone, they throw in "age" or "old" or "wearing down" they don't want us to be that team anymore. they want the new age hype machine to take over.
 7 years ago '09        #75
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,049 | Props total: 221 221

[video - click to view]

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy