NLDS: (1) Philadelphia Phillies vs. (3) Cincinnati Reds **Official Series Thread**

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
58 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
85 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who wins and in how many games?
Phillies in 3 13 50.00%
Phillies in 4 9 34.62%
Phillies in 5 0 0%
Reds in 3 0 0%
Reds in 4 1 3.85%
Reds in 5 3 11.54%
Voters: 26. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #41
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 Gtownkid04 said:
Sorry but... you guys are in the minority, people would love to see Yankees Phils again, and even if they didn't... The New York and Philadelphia markets ALONE would come out and s**t on what the rest of you could do in terms of viewership

That's just it, only Philly and Yankee fans want to see that again. Not other citys/fanbases.
 10-06-2010, 04:39 PM         #42
Sephiroth757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's all about wanting seeing the two best teams play in the World Series. And if that happens to be the Yankees & Phillies then
 7 years ago '07        #43
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
 dg177bx said:
you n*ggas know nothing about baseball, i got cincy in 4, cincy is gonna touch halladay from the 3rd inning on, and after halladay cincy owns philly pitching. OYEA EDISON VOLQUEZ IS THAT n*gga HIS CONFIDENCE IS I DONT GIVE A f**k

You think Bronson Arroyo and Jonny Cueto is better than Roy Oswalt and Cole Hamels?

You don't really believe that, do you?
 7 years ago '05        #44
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
IMA YANKEE FAN from thebronx and n*ggas dont want to see it again knowing the same s**t is gonna happen philly fans have this annoying confidence that never gets them past yankees you can toy around with the rays but with the yankees noo. remember what we did to atlanta 96 and 99 6 games then sweep
 7 years ago '04        #45
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
 dg177bx said:
you n*ggas know nothing about baseball, i got cincy in 4, cincy is gonna touch halladay from the 3rd inning on, and after halladay cincy owns philly pitching. OYEA EDISON VOLQUEZ IS THAT n*gga HIS CONFIDENCE IS I DONT GIVE A f**k
you're the one that knows nothing about baseball
 7 years ago '05        #46
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
 MythMade said:
You think Bronson Arroyo and Jonny Cueto is better than Roy Oswalt and Cole Hamels?

You don't really believe that, do you?
dogs bronson arroyo will rise to the occasion, COLE HAMELS? ARE YOU SERIOUS HE EVEN ADMITTED HE CANT HANDLE THE PRESSURE, THEY WILL NOT BEAT THE REDS I REPEAT THEY WILL NOT BEAT THE REDS
 7 years ago '04        #47
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,870 | Props total: 69 69
 MythMade said:
That's just it, only Philly and Yankee fans want to see that again. Not other citys/fanbases.
And people want to see the Rangers?

Now I will say, if the Rangers make it AND the Phillies make it, there's a nice story and definite intrigue with Doc going against Lee. But Rangers Vs. Red, Giants, Braves? Nobody would give a s**t about that
 7 years ago '05        #48
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
 LightsOut said:
you're the one that knows nothing about baseball
TEST MY KNOWLEDGE PLEASE DO, dont just come outta knowhere cuz i dissed the phillies ive been playing the game evr since i was 6 high school and college ball trust me you do not know
 10-06-2010, 04:44 PM         #49
Sephiroth757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL @ Halladay with the RBI!
 7 years ago '08        #50
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,333 | Props total: 13705 13705
at halladay the hitter
 10-06-2010, 04:46 PM         #51
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illogik said:
Why do Yankee fans always bring up Seattle when I bring up facts??
and im not bringin up facts?
 7 years ago '04        #52
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,870 | Props total: 69 69
 dg177bx said:
TEST MY KNOWLEDGE PLEASE DO, dont just come outta knowhere cuz i dissed the phillies ive been playing the game evr since i was 6 high school and college ball trust me you do not know
You just said Arroyo is better than Hamels/ Oswalt. You just said Edison Volquez or w/e the f**k his name is was on the level of Halladay... We don't need any further tests from you lol, you've proven the extent of your "knowledge"
 7 years ago '05        #53
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
yankees vs reds would be great theirs alot of history between them aswell as yankees vs giants that would be big east vs west
 10-06-2010, 04:49 PM         #54
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MythMade said:
no s**t sherlock, of course other cities who are in the playoffs wouldnt wanna c NY and PHI in the series again...but dont say or agree that it would be bad 4 MLB.
 7 years ago '04        #55
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
 dg177bx said:
ohhhh yeah you want to throw out your baseball accomplishments? trust me you don't want it with me there

reds have the worst pitching staff in the playoffs, just leave it at that
 7 years ago '07        #56
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
 dg177bx said:
dogs bronson arroyo will rise to the occasion, COLE HAMELS? ARE YOU SERIOUS HE EVEN ADMITTED HE CANT HANDLE THE PRESSURE, THEY WILL NOT BEAT THE REDS I REPEAT THEY WILL NOT BEAT THE REDS

Cole Hamels has a sub 4 ERA, 1.1 WHIP, with a 5-3 record in the postseason

Bronson Arroyo has a 7.41 ERA and a 1.6 WHIP in the postseason, 0-0 record

Still think Arroyo is the better postseason pitcher? You've proved you have the baseball knowledge of an infant, please show yourself to the exit of this thread.

As I type this, Volquez has bases loaded in the 2nd inning, already two runs scored. This guy looks like more of an idiot.
 7 years ago '05        #57
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
 Gtownkid04 said:
You just said Arroyo is better than Hamels/ Oswalt. You just said Edison Volquez or w/e the f**k his name is was on the level of Halladay... We don't need any further tests from you lol, you've proven the extent of your "knowledge"
hamels is A CERTIFIED BUM HE'S INCONSISTENT HE ASKED MANAGEMENT TO SKIP HIS START LAST YEAR IN THE POSTSEASON DONT YOU REMEMBER?, BRONSON ARROYO HAS MORE PLAYOFF EXPERIENCE THAN HAMELS WHOLE CAREER AND A RING AT THAT. OSWALT IS BEAST BUT HES NOT THE SAME AS BEFORE. YOU LOOK AT NAMES ON PAPER AND BASE s**t ON THAT I LOOK AT THE GAME ,
 7 years ago '04        #58
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,753 | Props total: 13138 13138
What a horrible choice for Game 1 starter Dusty
 7 years ago '07        #59
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
 Joehook said:
no s**t sherlock, of course other cities who are in the playoffs wouldnt wanna c NY and PHI in the series again...but dont say or agree that it would be bad 4 MLB.

I am not talking about just the playoff teams, sherlock. There are 22 other teams in the league that did not make the playoffs.

I highly doubt they want a repeat WS, but that is just my speculation.
 10-06-2010, 04:52 PM         #60
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illogik said:
Nope.
of course not.... i blame myself for ever replyin to u in the 1st place..
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
314 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy