Giants Defense is BACK!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #121
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 332 332

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #122
I Am... 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$2,208 | Props total: 49 49
 GhostNinja said:
btw houston is beatable dont even know why everybody coming in here claiming like they some kinda powerhouse. its f**king houston
theyre an offensive powerhouse so like the dude said, this will be the real test. shaub and johnson combo is nothin to play with, but i think the destruction by the colts or should i say joseph addai left a bad taste in our mouth so the D is playin like they got somethin to prove. I hope they don't relax after chi town
 7 years ago '07        #123
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,797 | Props total: 450 450
texans have a good offense.i agree if the giants defense do damage to them then i'll jump on the bandwagon.no reciever on the titans or bears scares anybody lets be honest here.
 10-04-2010, 09:41 PM         #124
JoeyTheGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ gwomen fans giving each other reach arounds in this thread :jay:
 7 years ago '07        #125
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
 JoeyTheGod said:
@ gwomen fans giving each other reach arounds in this thread :jay:
Looks at your avi, looks at your sig, looks at your name...
 7 years ago '10        #126
justdezit 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,136 | Props total: 2212 2212
Oct. 25th/Nov. 14th. Keep talkin that s**t

I'll give it to ya, yall D looked good last night. But don't front like you didnt see cutler holdin that ball way too long and not dumpin it down. And after all those sacks, it was 3-0 going into the half and 10-0 going into the fourth. Offense looked real suspect, going 3-12 on third down, less then 200 passing yards and three fumbles. I guess ya can feel good about putting up some rush yards on the bears, even tho by your standard over 90 yards of them came with under 11:00 left in a 10 point game agianst the other teams third string QB so im not sure they count since thats pretty much a game over. Not to mention the 35 yard punt average on ST.
 7 years ago '05        #127
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,980 | Props total: 3261 3261
 sm0kie13 said:
Oct. 25th/Nov. 14th. Keep talkin that s**t

I'll give it to ya, yall D looked good last night. But don't front like you didnt see cutler holdin that ball way too long and not dumpin it down. And after all those sacks, it was 3-0 going into the half and 10-0 going into the fourth. Offense looked real suspect, going 3-12 on third down, less then 200 passing yards and three fumbles. I guess ya can feel good about putting up some rush yards on the bears, even tho by your standard over 90 yards of them came with under 11:00 left in a 10 point game agianst the other teams third string QB so im not sure they count since thats pretty much a game over. Not to mention the 35 yard punt average on ST.
10 point lead with 11:00 left is far from over.

And the Giants do have s**t to correct..I don't think any Giant fan on here is arguing that. The topic of the thread though is the defense is back. Besides the Colts game, our defense is looking pretty good this year with a good amount of injuries. I think thats at least enough for us to be excited about.
 7 years ago '09        #128
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
I wouldnt go that far and say their back cuz Cutler is garbage, but that was one hell of a performance
 7 years ago '10        #129
justdezit 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Switchc2390 said:
10 point lead with 11:00 left is far from over.

And the Giants do have s**t to correct..I don't think any Giant fan on here is arguing that. The topic of the thread though is the defense is back. Besides the Colts game, our defense is looking pretty good this year with a good amount of injuries. I think thats at least enough for us to be excited about.
Against a team with their third string Qb, that hadnt converted a thrid down all night it wasnt over?

I feel ya tho to be excited bout the sacks, but I think it is was more a product of Culter holding the ball and the type of offense they. If you notice almost all the sacks came in the first half while cutler was in, but once he was gone they decreased dramatically. But i will give you that your D looked alot better then ours did against the same squad, cant argue that fact. Interested to see what ya do against the texans to compare that one as well. The pont of the offensive stats is that regardless of how the defense played for the most part ya'll were unable to take advantage of it on offense and that should be worrisome. And I seen that Panthers game with Moore throwin into triple coverage and playin so poorly it eventually led to his benching the next game but i also saw the tipped balls that skewed Eli's stats. Like i said, see ya later this month and then again next.

Last edited by justdezit; 10-04-2010 at 10:53 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #130
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
 sm0kie13 said:
Against a team with their third string Qb, that hadnt converted a thrid down all night it wasnt over?

I feel ya tho to be excited bout the sacks, but I think it is was more a product of Culter holding the ball and the type of offense they. If you notice almost all the sacks came in the first half while cutler was in, but once he was gone they decreased dramatically. But i will give you that your D looked alot better then ours did against the same squad, cant argue that fact. Interested to see what ya do against the texans to compare that one as well. The pont of the offensive stats is that regardless of how the defense played for the most part ya'll were unable to take advantage of it on offense and that should be worrisome. And I seen that Panthers game with Moore throwin into triple coverage and playin so poorly it eventually led to his benching the next game but i also saw the tipped balls that skewed Eli's stats. Like i said, see ya later this month and then again next.
Ladies and gentlemen, we got a Cowboys fan here...
 7 years ago '10        #131
justdezit 20 heat pts20
space
space
How'd you figure that one out genius?

Keep talkin that s**t. Dispute the facts.
 7 years ago '07        #132
24/7foamz 
space
space
yes the offense struggled but dont act like the bears dont have a good defense also and the giants OC is a.ss!
 7 years ago '10        #133
justdezit 20 heat pts20
space
space
 24/7foamz said:
yes the offense struggled but dont act like the bears dont have a good defense also and the giants OC is a.ss!
Not sure about ya OC cause I havent bene payin attention that closely to ya'll but yeah their defense is good. Kinda wierd that against them you guys ran and they played the pass well and against us it was the opposite.
 10-04-2010, 11:28 PM         #134
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 24/7foamz said:

this is key.....and yeah i like how everyone is acting like the bears don't have a stout defense...
 7 years ago '07        #135
24/7foamz 
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
this is key.....and yeah i like how everyone is acting like the bears don't have a stout defense...
man peppers is a problem by himself! add urlacher and briggs and they front seven is stout! the secondary is suspect if eli was on point last night he wouldve shredded that secondary
 7 years ago '10        #136
justdezit 20 heat pts20
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
like i said, their D is good. Stuffed our Run but gave up 375 in the air. Slowed your pass but gave up over 175 rushing. Seems like they can focus on one aspect. Can't remember the stats from the GB game. I do remember Pep being a problem in that game as well tho. Kinda quiet in our game tho, if i recall correctly. He a beast tho.
 10-05-2010, 12:16 AM         #137
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 24/7foamz said:
man peppers is a problem by himself! add urlacher and briggs and they front seven is stout! the secondary is suspect if eli was on point last night he wouldve shredded that secondary

man we ended up in a lot of dumb a.ss predictable play calling 3rd downs against the bears...i mean i recognize we were trying to establish the run,but way to many predictable 3rd down situations that was easy for the defense to defend....not to mention steve smith was dropping passes...again our offense is WAY better than what we've been showing....and i agree we should have lit up that secondary...
 7 years ago '07        #138
24/7foamz 
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
man we ended up in a lot of dumb a.ss predictable play calling 3rd downs against the bears...i mean i recognize we were trying to establish the run,but way to many predictable 3rd down situations that was easy for the defense to defend....not to mention steve smith was dropping passes...again our offense is WAY better than what we've been showing....and i agree we should have lit up that secondary...
yea k!lldrive is predictable.it was one time in the game where the bears linebackers pointed where the run was going and had it stopped but bradshaw turned a lost into a gain.yea smith dropped a pass but the first play of the game smith had the db beat but manning was off with the pass
 7 years ago '05        #139
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 Illstreet said:
Ok, So...

Two of the Four Weeks Played So Far, the Giants Defense has been excellent(Bears, Panthers).

One Week it was pretty good(Titans), shut down the one of the best Players in the game, etc...

And one week it got Carved up(Colts), partly due to the competition, partly due to a bad game plan of having no LB's on the field to stop the Run...

How is our Defense Bad Again?
 Venom said:
you're still salty? get over it
Thats funny I don't recall myself saying the Giants defense isn't good...All I'm saying is y'all got hyped as hell after week one when y'all beat us...then got brought back to reality...All I'm saying is have more than 2 good weeks in a row then y'all can celebrate smoke some dope or do whatever y'all do...I see y'all n*ggas the one salty because if anybody tells y'all the truth its automatically taking as hate...I got no reason to hate...my team sucks a.ss
 10-05-2010, 06:42 AM         #140
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 24/7foamz said:
yea k!lldrive is predictable.it was one time in the game where the bears linebackers pointed where the run was going and had it stopped but bradshaw turned a lost into a gain.yea smith dropped a pass but the first play of the game smith had the db beat but manning was off with the pass

word sun...i'm just hoping kiwi is alright....i hear worst case scenario it's like pierce's injury,and at best he could be back playing against the texans this week....hopefully it's the latter....
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
112 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy