Giants Defense is BACK!!

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-04-2010, 03:08 PM         #101
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I Am... said:
to the dude who said we're an offensive team... ur trippin. giants been defense oriented for a minute. thats why we sucked so much last year, cuz our defense was trash
Defense is still bad, the Giants season rests on Eli's play whether you can admit it or not, you won't put pressure on opposing teams like this every week.
 7 years ago '04        #102
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
im convinced smokeweed is dumbass. we have a good defense you dolt. we held CJ to 80 yds on 28 carries when it mattered. our defense aint great yet but it will be there.
 10-04-2010, 03:18 PM         #103
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Venom said:
we held CJ to 80 yds on 28 carries when it mattered.
Who cares if he still had a solid game overall? You guys are delusional as previously stated, can't take any criticism about the team so blame it on the coaches.

I am sure the Raiders held CJ to a decent amount before getting torched for 76, I guess they have awesome defense too.
 10-04-2010, 03:18 PM         #104
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
Defense is still bad
Your f*g gotry And Hating is Getting disgusting...

Only a pure f**ken hater can say something like that after what happened last night.

You're not sold, you wanna see more... That's fine.

But "Defense Is Still Bad" after we completely f**ken dominated a 3-0 team, had 10 Sacks, 3 Turnovers, and knocked two of the QB's out with Concussions...

And it's "Defense Is Still Bad"...

And you have the gall to call anyone else biased?

Get your f*g got a.ss the f**k outta here... You disgust me.

You wanna see a Bad Defense? Watch your f**ken team tonight douchebag.

Last edited by Illstreet; 10-04-2010 at 03:21 PM..
 10-04-2010, 03:20 PM         #105
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
Your f**gotry And Hating is Getting disgusting...

Only a pure f**ken hater can say something like that after what happened last night.

You're not sold, you wanna see more... That's fine.

But "Defense Is Still Bad" after we completely f**ken dominated a 3-0 team, had 10 Sacks, 3 Turnovers, and knocked two of the QB's out with Concussions...

And it's "Defense Is Still Bad"...

And you have the gall to call anyone else biased?

Get your f*g got as the f**k outta here... You disgust me.

You wanna see a Bad Defense? Watch your f**ken team tonight douchebag.
Take your friends advice:

Ricky Towel said:
seriously get off your high horse.
 10-04-2010, 03:24 PM         #106
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
Take your friends advice:
If that quote ever applied to anyone, it would definitely be your stuck up Elitest a.ss...

The nerve of this coward to come in our Thread after having the best Defensive Game of any team this year, and call our Defense Bad, when his team is the Patriots with that Defense.

Seriously, you're just a hater... It's all you do.

Like you logged on this morning and had a hard on to go into every Vick related thread and post some hating s**t on him.

You get off on it.

It's disgusting.

After last night saying our Defense is still bad...
 7 years ago '05        #107
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
Playcalling was RIDICULOUS.. we have such a great core of wide receivers but all we do is run draws and screens.. retarded
 10-04-2010, 03:33 PM         #109
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
If that quote ever applied to anyone, it would definitely be your stuck up Elitest a.ss...

The nerve of this coward to come in our Thread after having the best Defensive Game of any team this year, and call our Defense Bad, when his team is the Patriots with that Defense.

Seriously, you're just a hater... It's all you do.

Like you logged on this morning and had a hard on to go into every Vick related thread and post some hating s**t on him.

You get off on it.

It's disgusting.

After last night saying our Defense is still bad...
Of course the Patriots have issues on defense, I am not the delusional one, that is pretty much irrelevant to this brag topic. You really think I care about your opinion?
 7 years ago '04        #110
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
Of course the Patriots have issues on defense, I am not the delusional one, that is pretty much irrelevant to this brag topic. You really think I care about your opinion?
then get the f**k out this thread and go find a patriots one so you can b**ch about it. you just lost to the jets, f**k outta here
 7 years ago '05        #111
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
even getting 10 sacks vs a 0-3 team is good.. idk what you're trying to say sm0KeWeEd101, we proved we still had it in us, we just need to be consistent wit it

we played a good game, let us enjoy. goodbye

Last edited by drama_kiNg; 10-04-2010 at 03:38 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #112
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
I think I remember Giant fans saying the same exact thing after week one till Peyton Manning came into town and carved the defense up like a nice warm turkey...Its only one week folks...Playoffs are what matter...and before some dumb a.ss comments back...I know...I know...My Panthers are not getting s**t this year...Next
 10-04-2010, 03:41 PM         #113
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
You really think I care about your opinion?
And you tell me to come of my high horse?

f**k outta here with your nose in the air a.ss...

We ended your "Dynasty".

We Stole your Coach and QB's Legacy...

We ended your whole run.

It's all been downhill since yall last saw us...

And again, you have the nerve to tell anyone else not to be biased.
 10-04-2010, 03:48 PM         #114
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Majestic_GMMB said:
I think I remember Giant fans saying the same exact thing after week one till Peyton Manning came into town and carved the defense up like a nice warm turkey...Its only one week folks...Playoffs are what matter...and before some dumb a.ss comments back...I know...I know...My Panthers are not getting s**t this year...Next
Ok, So...

Two of the Four Weeks Played So Far, the Giants Defense has been excellent(Bears, Panthers).

One Week it was pretty good(Titans), shut down the one of the best Players in the game, etc...

And one week it got Carved up(Colts), partly due to the competition, partly due to a bad game plan of having no LB's on the field to stop the Run...

How is our Defense Bad Again?
 7 years ago '04        #115
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
 Majestic_GMMB said:
you're still salty? get over it
 7 years ago '06        #116
Supa mario 
space
space
$3,084 | Props total: 1211 1211
 Illstreet said:
Gilbride... Gilbride... Gilbride... Gilbride... Gilbride... Gilbride...

We had the ball on their 30 yard line like 3 times last night, due to turnovers or whatever, and everytime, this f**ken Gilbride implodes. His play calls are so predicable, and don't differ at all from previous games. All you have to do is watch the game tape and you'll know what we are going to do...

Like this:

Giants have the ball at the oppenants 30

1st Down: A TE/WR Screen that will get blown up after 2 yards.

2nd Down: A Shotgun RB Draw for Bradshaw, stopped after 1 yard.

3rd Down and 7: A call for Pass to Steve Smith where the Route only goes 6 yards.

^^^That's not a parody. That's exactly what happens every single time we get into the redzone. No throws to the endzone. No slants. No fades. Nothing.

It's the same f**ken s**t, every f**ken time.

And this is after Nicks caught 3 TD's the first week, because everytime they got to the redzone, they threw it in his direction and he caught it no matter what.

It's like they just completely forgot about this, and Gilbride became super conservative.

Gilbride.
Kevin k!lldrives
 7 years ago '07        #117
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
I am still not 100 percent sold on the Giants defense being completely back. Manning torched them up something awful(then again, what defense doesn't he torch) and the Titans game was so-so.

Their real test will be this Sunday @Houston.

If they can have a great game against Houston, they have a top notch D.
 7 years ago '08        #118
GhostNinja 47 heat pts47
space
space
$3,943 | Props total: 0 0
 MythMade said:
I am still not 100 percent sold on the Giants defense being completely back. Manning torched them up something awful(then again, what defense doesn't he torch) and the Titans game was so-so.

Their real test will be this Sunday @Houston.

If they can have a great game against Houston, they have a top notch D.
when you got guys claiming we have a BAD defense after the kinda game we had last night then thats jus hate. plain n simple

and we not even saying we're the best or even top 5 defense. we jus happy to see our defense finally carry the team especially after the s**t we had to go thru last season
 7 years ago '08        #119
GhostNinja 47 heat pts47
space
space
$3,943 | Props total: 0 0
btw houston is beatable dont even know why everybody coming in here claiming like they some kinda powerhouse. its f**king houston
 7 years ago '07        #120
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 GhostNinja said:
btw houston is beatable dont even know why everybody coming in here claiming like they some kinda powerhouse. its f**king houston
as long as we stop the run it should and make shaub beat us with his arm should be a W...is Andre Johnson playing next week?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
53 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now