Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
104 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-04-2010, 12:42 PM         #41
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KING*TITO said:
Man I missed it lastnight, did we boo him?????
They didn't show it, except for during halftime while Bob Costas was talking, you could see the Name of the curren't player being announced on the electronic ring, and when Tiki's name came up, the whole f**ken stadium booed him...

Then Toomer came up next, and they gave him an extra loud applause so that Tiki got the message.
 7 years ago '09        #42
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 Illstreet said:
Fam, stop it... Just stop it.

There is no defending it any more. And anyone who continues to make excuses, or give outs for Gilbride, are adding the reason why this guy continues to slide by.

We need to stand together, on some "Tiki, get the f**k out of the stadium" s**t from last night.

Gilbride, and his stale a.ss playbook is the problem. Has been the problem for 2 years.

Do you know how many f**ken Screens we've run this year?

Don't get me started... I'm getting pissed... Let's dead it.
its not about defending it, or making excuses. in fact its not making excuses whatsoever.

its about spreading the blame to everyone who deserves it and not making just 1 person the scapegoat.

its a FACT that eli changes plays at the line of scrimmage ALOT. fact. everybody knows this but it seems you are choosing to ignore that so you can put all of the blame on gilbride.
 7 years ago '09        #43
space
space
 TrueBlueStar21 said:
you're just a typical delusional NY sports fan.. cutler ran out of bounds behind the line of scrimmage for 2 of those sacks.. and more times than not ur sacks were from cutler not throwing to the open short man and staring down field for the home run on EVERY pass play.. its very well known that he wont throw short..

correction, he ran out of bounds for 1 of those sacks, the other time it was ruled an incomplete pass.
 10-04-2010, 12:45 PM         #44
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:
well shyt if the Giants gave the game to the Titans then we gave the game to the Bears and Redskins then and we should be 3-0 right now instead of 1-2
Fam, be honest. Like all the way honest.

Did you watch the Giants-Titans game?

And if you didn't, then trust me when I tell you, we gave them that game...

They did nothing to win it.
 7 years ago '04        #45
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3267 3267
 Illstreet said:
Fam, be honest. Like all the way honest.

Did you watch the Giants-Titans game?

And if you didn't, then trust me when I tell you, we gave them that game...

They did nothing to win it.
nah, homie i missed it but ok i retract my statement and say we should be 2-1 right now cuz we sure as hell gave the Skins the game lol
 7 years ago '07        #46
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 332 332
 Illstreet said:
They didn't show it, except for during halftime while Bob Costas was talking, you could see the Name of the curren't player being announced on the electronic ring, and when Tiki's name came up, the whole f**ken stadium booed him...

Then Toomer came up next, and they gave him an extra loud applause so that Tiki got the message.

f**king classic!!! No video????
 10-04-2010, 12:47 PM         #47
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ricky Towel said:
its not about defending it, or making excuses. in fact its not making excuses whatsoever.

its about spreading the blame to everyone who deserves it and not making just 1 person the scapegoat.

its a FACT that eli changes plays at the line of scrimmage ALOT. fact. everybody knows this but it seems you are choosing to ignore that so you can put all of the blame on gilbride.
But even if that's the case, the plays are still Gilbride's plays!!!!!

His plays are so simple and non inventive.

I'm not even going to argue with Giants fans about Gilbride. You wanna ride Eli, then feel free... But if you aren't calling for Gilbride to be fired, than I can't even take you seriously.
 7 years ago '10        #48
TrueBlueStar21 1 heat pts
space
space
$408 | Props total: 5 5
 Illstreet said:
Sure thing buddy...
you really think your terrible CBs can cover Johnson? cmon man i kno ur a giants fan but u cant possibly that niave.. and your backers are too slow to catch foster.. when your dline pins their ears back like last night foster is blow by everyone on the HB screens
 10-04-2010, 12:48 PM         #49
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ricky Towel said:
correction, he ran out of bounds for 1 of those sacks, the other time it was ruled an incomplete pass.
Na... The second one was a Sack too...

Michael's corrected it aftewards and announced that they ruled his foot out before he tossed the ball.
 7 years ago '09        #50
space
space
 Illstreet said:
But even if that's the case, the plays are still Gilbride's plays!!!!!

His plays are so simple and non inventive.

I'm not even going to argue with Giants fans about Gilbride. You wanna ride Eli, then feel free... But if you aren't calling for Gilbride to be fired, than I can't even take you seriously.
hahah now its riding eli?

its not riding eli nor is it defending gilbride, its spreading the blame to everyone who deserves it. you are the one choosing to ignore facts.

and i would like a different OC but seriously, f**k do i care if you take me seriously?
 7 years ago '10        #51
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,374 | Props total: 9645 9645
I was about 2 say your buggin but the fact that they took advantage of a bum a.ss O-line yea their dam sure on the right track
 7 years ago '09        #52
space
space
oh and for the record if i was in the stadium last night i woulda cheered tiki.
 10-04-2010, 12:51 PM         #53
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TrueBlueStar21 said:
you really think your terrible CBs can cover Johnson? cmon man i kno ur a giants fan but u cant possibly that niave.. and your backers are too slow to catch foster.. when your dline pins their ears back like last night foster is blow by everyone on the HB screens
Our Corners are terrible?... That's where we even stop having a serious conversation.

Andre Johnson? An All Pro WR... Maybe the best in the game right there with Fitzgerald, and he will be a very hard a.ssingment.

But if you are calling Corey Webster and Terrell Thomas terrible CB's right off the bat, then you clearly don't even know what you're talking about and you haven't watched any of our games?

You know how many TD's Webster and Thomas have given up this year? Cause off the top of my head, I don't think they've give up a single one.

So yeah, you're talking out of your a.ss.
 10-04-2010, 12:53 PM         #54
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ricky Towel said:
hahah now its riding eli?

its not riding eli nor is it defending gilbride, its spreading the blame to everyone who deserves it. you are the one choosing to ignore facts.

and i would like a different OC but seriously, f**k do i care if you take me seriously?
By ride, I meant get on his back... Blame him.

And I am not ignoring any facts. Look at our offense the first Four Weeks besides the 3 Nicks TD's in the first game, and our Gameplans and our Playbook is a joke.

That's a fact.
 10-04-2010, 12:54 PM         #55
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KING*TITO said:

f**king classic!!! No video????
Not yet... ... It'll come though.
 7 years ago '09        #56
space
space
 Illstreet said:
By ride, I meant get on his back... Blame him.

And I am not ignoring any facts. Look at our offense the first Four Weeks besides the 3 Nicks TD's in the first game, and our Gameplans and our Playbook is a joke.

That's a fact.
I know what you meant, and if you weren't ignoring the facts you would acknowledge Eli changing plays quite often, often enough where you must give him some of the blame and not put it 100% on Gilbride.

but i know, its just easier to put it on all on gilbride, its easier when you have 1 scapegoat.
 7 years ago '10        #57
TrueBlueStar21 1 heat pts
space
space
$408 | Props total: 5 5
 Illstreet said:
Our Corners are terrible?... That's where we even stop having a serious conversation.

Andre Johnson? An All Pro WR... Maybe the best in the game right there with Fitzgerald, and he will be a very hard a.ssingment.

But if you are calling Corey Webster and Terrell Thomas terrible CB's right off the bat, then you clearly don't even know what you're talking about and you haven't watched any of our games?

You know how many TD's Webster and Thomas have given up this year? Cause off the top of my head, I don't think they've give up a single one.

So yeah, you're talking out of your a.ss.
alright.. ill bookmark this page and remind u next week wut you said about johnson after he has 2 tds on each of those terrible CB's with his bum ankle..

all my friends that are giants fans agree that last night was fluke and ur D will not play that good agian.. but ill give u props for defending your team so hard

edit: i dont remember every touchdown in the colts game but its pretty hard to believe that peyton didnt thrown one touchdown while puttin up 38 points

Last edited by TrueBlueStar21; 10-04-2010 at 01:21 PM..
 10-04-2010, 01:12 PM         #58
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ricky Towel said:
I know what you meant, and if you weren't ignoring the facts you would acknowledge Eli changing plays quite often, often enough where you must give him some of the blame and not put it 100% on Gilbride.

but i know, its just easier to put it on all on gilbride, its easier when you have 1 scapegoat.
Smh... I don't know why you're being such a c*nt today, but whatever it is, take it somewhere else. It's getting annoying.

You're always contrary just for the sake of being so.

It's I'm ignoring facts... Eli Throws high a ton of times, and I bring it up, it's you with "WR's need to catch balls". It's always something with you.

Gilbride is the main problem... And 98% of Giants fans agree on this.

It's not even an arguable point anymore... You act like I'm saying some outlandish f**ken thing by saying Gilbride sucks.

Just whatever, you disagree, then so be it.

My statement stands, and firm as ever... Gilbride needs to be fired. He should have been fired 2 years ago.

End of discourse.
 7 years ago '09        #59
space
space
 TrueBlueStar21 said:
alright.. ill bookmark this page and remind u next week wut you said about johnson after he has 2 tds on each of those terrible CB's with his bum ankle..

all my friends that are giants fans agree that last night was fluke and ur D will not play that good agian.. but ill give u props for defending your team so hard
well if your friends said it then it must be true right?

or maybe you hang out with tards.

seriously though, saying the giants CB's are terrible is just outright stupid.
 10-04-2010, 01:13 PM         #60
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TrueBlueStar21 said:

Ok, you let me know when Andre Johnson scores 2 TD's each against our starting Corners...

Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy