ALDS: (2) Minnesota Twins vs. (4) New York Yankees *Official Series Thread**

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
104 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who's going to the ALCS?
Minnesota Twins 8 21.05%
New York Yankees 30 78.95%
Voters: 38. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #601
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,086 | Props total: 4432 4432

[video - click to view]

10-09-2010, 10:46 PM         #602
Sephiroth757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ALCS bound -- this sh!t too easy!

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #603
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Minnesota has no titles since 1991, and the drought continues.
 7 years ago '06        #604
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86 OP
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
Thread updated;

twins, please go f**k off...tired of you wasting our time.
 7 years ago '08        #605
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
Let's go. Step 2 next. This was expected so no surprise.
 10-09-2010, 10:51 PM         #606
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

Proud of y'all. Thank you.
 7 years ago '08        #607
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Check out this saltine cracker on the Minnesota Twins official message board crying about the playoff system.

TwinFan said:
This current playoff system needs to be scrapped. Minny should not have even been subjected to the possibility of not playing in the LCS by a team who didn't even win their division. One will also note that the explosion of teams' payrolls started around the time the expanded playoffs began.

Either MLB needs to expand to 32 teams and have 8 divisions of 4 teams each if it wants 8 teams in the playoffs or go back to the prior 4 teams per playoff setup. This wild card business is basically MLB's charity for teams who can't make the cut in the regular 162 and I think it is a joke.

From where I sit, it appears that MLB has failed its fans and their teams when a franchise such as Minny does what NY can't do (win their division) on less than half NY's payroll and then is "rewarded" with the high odds that they won't even be around for the LCS despite the fact that the franchise's predecessors in '87 & '91 didn't have to monkey arond with a 5 game series to compete in the LCS.

10-09-2010, 10:52 PM         #608
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stunna2004 said:
Game over...................alds over.................yankeeeeeeeeeees win..................................theeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeee....yankees win!!
I was on some Mary Tyler Moore s**t throwing my fitted in the air.
 7 years ago '09        #609
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
Originally Posted by TwinFan

This current playoff system needs to be scrapped. Minny should not have even been subjected to the possibility of not playing in the LCS by a team who didn't even win their division. One will also note that the explosion of teams' payrolls started around the time the expanded playoffs began.

Either MLB needs to expand to 32 teams and have 8 divisions of 4 teams each if it wants 8 teams in the playoffs or go back to the prior 4 teams per playoff setup. This wild card business is basically MLB's charity for teams who can't make the cut in the regular 162 and I think it is a joke.

From where I sit, it appears that MLB has failed its fans and their teams when a franchise such as Minny does what NY can't do (win their division) on less than half NY's payroll and then is "rewarded" with the high odds that they won't even be around for the LCS despite the fact that the franchise's predecessors in '87 & '91 didn't have to monkey arond with a 5 game series to compete in the LCS.
I didnt under one word he said, all i understood was "wah wah wahhhhh"
 10-09-2010, 11:17 PM         #610
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spiffy said:
I didnt under one word he said, all i understood was "wah wah wahhhhh"
They should've came to play instead of getting swept. If anything according to this Lawry's n*gga, they should've dusted the Yankees because they didn't sweep their division.
 7 years ago '09        #611
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
^^Exactly. Cuz football doesnt have a wildcard right, I bet if the Twins or Vikings made it as a wildcard team he would shut his a.ss up. Even better for the Twins, technically wildcard teams suck and cant lose to division winners right, but instead they get swept after leading first 2 games.

7 years ago '04        #612
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,717 | Props total: 789 789
Twins just need to let the Sox win the central next year. Maybe we'd actually put up a f!ght.
 7 years ago '05        #613
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
Told Them Goofy a.ss Twins Fans This Was Gonna Happen Smh
 7 years ago '06        #614
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,378 | Props total: 5660 5660
the twins are worthless. being shook of the yankees and losing to these n*ggas time after time is the most b**ch made s**t ever I've ever witnessed.
 7 years ago '04        #615
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
Are the twins just not made for the postseason or something? Always winning like 90 games but never make noise after the season
 10-10-2010, 09:54 AM         #616
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We straight did this to these Minnesota fools:

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #617
jj01 
space
space
$44,982 | Props total: 4699 4699
man f**k the twins, i remember saying this exact s**t would happen a few months ago in that white sox thread. b**chamde chumps, with no damn heart. stay wasting everybody time. at least the indians will put up a f!ght, hell the tigers even beat the yanks in a series, and chi wont lay down like this either. f**k yall, get out of my face.
 7 years ago '10        #618
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
redsox fans can't even put der tv on espn now tryin 2 act like we aint makin up 4 lost time wen we was forced 2 watch dem fake a.ss fukk n*ggas try n become americas team n s**t cuz off espn now dey cringe while we pop bub in da offs b**ch get mad lol at da fukkin texas rangers thinkin dey can fukk wit us in da playoffs dem n*ggas may be a solid team but wen dey get in yankee stadium after we split dem n*ggas gnna be like oh s**t we aint suppose 2 be here were not worthy ol good cuz mlb payed 4 der mid season trades mahfukkas i hope cliff be like imma be wit da yankees next season i shud let my future bruh bruhs win joe maur shuda ben smart now he stuck in weird a.ss minnesota with his lame a.ss people he went to school wit all his life beggin him 4 money smh n*gga wuda fit in well wit gods team
 7 years ago '04        #619
R. Joven 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,126 | Props total: 65 65
I was at the game last night. It was never really in doubt. The Twins couldn't really put anything together.
 7 years ago '06        #620
jj01 
space
space
$44,982 | Props total: 4699 4699
 Gottagat said:
redsox fans can't even put der tv on espn now tryin 2 act like we aint makin up 4 lost time wen we was forced 2 watch dem fake a.ss fukk n*ggas try n become americas team n s**t cuz off espn now dey cringe while we pop bub in da offs b**ch get mad lol at da fukkin texas rangers thinkin dey can fukk wit us in da playoffs dem n*ggas may be a solid team but wen dey get in yankee stadium after we split dem n*ggas gnna be like oh s**t we aint suppose 2 be here were not worthy ol good cuz mlb payed 4 der mid season trades mahfukkas i hope cliff be like imma be wit da yankees next season i shud let my future bruh bruhs win joe maur shuda ben smart now he stuck in weird a.ss minnesota with his lame a.ss people he went to school wit all his life beggin him 4 money smh n*gga wuda fit in well wit gods team

dude wtf did u just say?
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
90 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
80 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy