ALDS: (2) Minnesota Twins vs. (4) New York Yankees *Official Series Thread**

most viewed right now
 133
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 61
Drake- Iím Upset
327 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 46
NBA Woj: Cp3 unlikely to play game 7
112 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 46
Gillie The Kid Goes Off Talking Bout Pusha T. Vs Drake, & Quentin Miller
22 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who's going to the ALCS?
Minnesota Twins 8 21.05%
New York Yankees 30 78.95%
Voters: 38. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #581
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,004 | Props total: 80 80
Thread updated;

twins, please go f**k off...tired of you wasting our time.
 8 years ago '08        #582
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$7,075 | Props total: 538 538
Let's go. Step 2 next. This was expected so no surprise.
 10-09-2010, 09:51 PM         #583
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]


Proud of y'all. Thank you.
 8 years ago '08        #584
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,706 | Props total: 140 140
Check out this saltine cracker on the Minnesota Twins official message board crying about the playoff system.

 TwinFan said:
This current playoff system needs to be scrapped. Minny should not have even been subjected to the possibility of not playing in the LCS by a team who didn't even win their division. One will also note that the explosion of teams' payrolls started around the time the expanded playoffs began.

Either MLB needs to expand to 32 teams and have 8 divisions of 4 teams each if it wants 8 teams in the playoffs or go back to the prior 4 teams per playoff setup. This wild card business is basically MLB's charity for teams who can't make the cut in the regular 162 and I think it is a joke.

From where I sit, it appears that MLB has failed its fans and their teams when a franchise such as Minny does what NY can't do (win their division) on less than half NY's payroll and then is "rewarded" with the high odds that they won't even be around for the LCS despite the fact that the franchise's predecessors in '87 & '91 didn't have to monkey arond with a 5 game series to compete in the LCS.

 10-09-2010, 09:52 PM         #585
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stunna2004 said:
Game over...................alds over.................yankeeeeeeeeeees win..................................theeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeee....yankees win!!
I was on some Mary Tyler Moore s**t throwing my fitted in the air.
 8 years ago '09        #586
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 28 28
Originally Posted by TwinFan

This current playoff system needs to be scrapped. Minny should not have even been subjected to the possibility of not playing in the LCS by a team who didn't even win their division. One will also note that the explosion of teams' payrolls started around the time the expanded playoffs began.

Either MLB needs to expand to 32 teams and have 8 divisions of 4 teams each if it wants 8 teams in the playoffs or go back to the prior 4 teams per playoff setup. This wild card business is basically MLB's charity for teams who can't make the cut in the regular 162 and I think it is a joke.

From where I sit, it appears that MLB has failed its fans and their teams when a franchise such as Minny does what NY can't do (win their division) on less than half NY's payroll and then is "rewarded" with the high odds that they won't even be around for the LCS despite the fact that the franchise's predecessors in '87 & '91 didn't have to monkey arond with a 5 game series to compete in the LCS.
I didnt under one word he said, all i understood was "wah wah wahhhhh"
 10-09-2010, 10:17 PM         #587
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spiffy said:
I didnt under one word he said, all i understood was "wah wah wahhhhh"
They should've came to play instead of getting swept. If anything according to this Lawry's n*gga, they should've dusted the Yankees because they didn't sweep their division.
 8 years ago '09        #588
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 28 28
^^Exactly. Cuz football doesnt have a wildcard right, I bet if the Twins or Vikings made it as a wildcard team he would shut his a.ss up. Even better for the Twins, technically wildcard teams suck and cant lose to division winners right, but instead they get swept after leading first 2 games.

 8 years ago '04        #589
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$11,801 | Props total: 1037 1037
Twins just need to let the Sox win the central next year. Maybe we'd actually put up a f!ght.
 8 years ago '05        #590
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
Told Them Goofy a.ss Twins Fans This Was Gonna Happen Smh
 8 years ago '04        #591
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 2 2
Are the twins just not made for the postseason or something? Always winning like 90 games but never make noise after the season
 10-10-2010, 08:54 AM         #592
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We straight did this to these Minnesota fools:


[video - click to view]

 8 years ago '06        #593
jj01 
space
avatar space
space
$46,761 | Props total: 7939 7939
man f**k the twins, i remember saying this exact s**t would happen a few months ago in that white sox thread. b**chamde chumps, with no damn heart. stay wasting everybody time. at least the indians will put up a f!ght, hell the tigers even beat the yanks in a series, and chi wont lay down like this either. f**k yall, get out of my face.
 8 years ago '10        #594
Gottagat 
space
avatar space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
redsox fans can't even put der tv on espn now tryin 2 act like we aint makin up 4 lost time wen we was forced 2 watch dem fake a.ss fukk n*ggas try n become americas team n s**t cuz off espn now dey cringe while we pop bub in da offs b**ch get mad lol at da fukkin texas rangers thinkin dey can fukk wit us in da playoffs dem n*ggas may be a solid team but wen dey get in yankee stadium after we split dem n*ggas gnna be like oh s**t we aint suppose 2 be here were not worthy ol good cuz mlb payed 4 der mid season trades mahfukkas i hope cliff be like imma be wit da yankees next season i shud let my future bruh bruhs win joe maur shuda ben smart now he stuck in weird a.ss minnesota with his lame a.ss people he went to school wit all his life beggin him 4 money smh n*gga wuda fit in well wit gods team
 8 years ago '04        #595
R. Joven 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$5,129 | Props total: 82 82
I was at the game last night. It was never really in doubt. The Twins couldn't really put anything together.
 8 years ago '06        #596
jj01 
space
avatar space
space
$46,761 | Props total: 7939 7939
 Gottagat said:
redsox fans can't even put der tv on espn now tryin 2 act like we aint makin up 4 lost time wen we was forced 2 watch dem fake a.ss fukk n*ggas try n become americas team n s**t cuz off espn now dey cringe while we pop bub in da offs b**ch get mad lol at da fukkin texas rangers thinkin dey can fukk wit us in da playoffs dem n*ggas may be a solid team but wen dey get in yankee stadium after we split dem n*ggas gnna be like oh s**t we aint suppose 2 be here were not worthy ol good cuz mlb payed 4 der mid season trades mahfukkas i hope cliff be like imma be wit da yankees next season i shud let my future bruh bruhs win joe maur shuda ben smart now he stuck in weird a.ss minnesota with his lame a.ss people he went to school wit all his life beggin him 4 money smh n*gga wuda fit in well wit gods team

dude wtf did u just say?
 8 years ago '09        #597
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$3,152 | Props total: 38 38
This s**t is just sad I told the twinkees fans on here that they weren't gonna do s**t in the playoffs but get swept by the yanks again, I think they actually tanked the division to play those b**ches....but the wsox need to stop playing small to them because I actually think we would have put up more of a f!ght against the yanks...................Congrats to the yanks though they put in some work.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 30
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
134 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
101 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
McDonald's customers suing for $5M over unwanted Quarter Pounder cheese
18 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
#bigbreasttwitter
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1357 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobarís hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
47 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are Californiaís Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
122 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar ó he broke into her hom..
56 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy