ALDS: (2) Minnesota Twins vs. (4) New York Yankees *Official Series Thread**

most viewed right now
 149
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 130
Phat ass white girl for real
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 115
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 111
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
24 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who's going to the ALCS?
Minnesota Twins 8 21.05%
New York Yankees 30 78.95%
Voters: 38. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #521
banga 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$31,373 | Props total: 5653 5653
This s**t aint over. :finger:
 7 years ago '08        #522
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
avatar space
space
$16,097 | Props total: 2718 2718
 bangab**ch said:
This s**t aint over. :finger:
That's where you're wrong buddy:


[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '07        #523
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 MosDefinition said:
hes seriously the only athlete i actually hate like if i saw him on the street i would throw something at him
Charles Smith



great game....Lance Berkman earned his Yankee stripes tonight and Andy as usual ole reliable...pitched a better game than CC....Now Hughes at home im definitely in limbo about...we'll see how the franchise pitches in gm 3
 7 years ago '05        #524
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
avatar space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
 Joehook said:
i just noticed this n*gga been here since april, and has almost 4000 posts
n*gga hasn't seen the sun since april
 10-08-2010, 02:56 AM         #525
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
The Yankees have already stuck their d!cks it in the Twins twice, now the only thing left for them is to c*m inside of the Twins. This series is ova!!!

[video - click to view]


 7 years ago '09        #526
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$3,150 | Props total: 33 33
 bangab**ch said:
This s**t aint over. :finger:
Yeah......unfortunately for y'all twins fans it is but I'm enjoying every last minute of it.:dancingcool:
 7 years ago '04        #527
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$55,728 | Props total: 13126 13126
illogik on suicide watch, Yankees about to sweep their way into the LCS and Felix still won't win the Cy Young.

Phil Hughes will get to 5 post season wins before Felix ever pitches in a playoff game.
 7 years ago '04        #528
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$55,728 | Props total: 13126 13126
On another note..........Berkman and Wood have come up real big in playoffs so far. Great job by Cashman in getting these 2 Texans over here. I really hope they re-sign after seeing what October baseball is like in the Bronx.
 7 years ago '09        #529
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
its far from over, out of all teams the yankees should know about giving up leads

but its pretty much over, Hughes @ home, game clincher = no chance
 10-08-2010, 10:16 AM         #530
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stunna2004 said:
On another note..........Berkman and Wood have come up real big in playoffs so far. Great job by Cashman in getting these 2 Texans over here. I really hope they re-sign after seeing what October baseball is like in the Bronx.
I might be in the minority here, but I wouldn't be huge on re-signing Berkman unless he's willing to take the salary of a bench player. I wouldn't mind seeing how far along Melky Mesa is this Spring. Eventually that DH spot is going to have to go to Posada.
 7 years ago '04        #531
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$14,404 | Props total: 3913 3913
this s**t sucks. gardy is 6-20 in the postseason as manager. but to be honest, i dont blame ron. i blame the players. we show no f**king intensity out there... the pitch pavano threw that was a strike but called a ball...... say something carl or even mauer. let the ump know whats on your mind. but no, we sit there and dont argue it and have to wait for gardy to come out and b**ch. were just so f**king laid back its sick. to be honest, we had more intensity in all the white sox series than we do in this one. its just a shame. top 3 team in baseball and we choke this bad in the playoffs. even WITH the home field advantage. i just dont know what to do anymore with this team. give us great regular seasons every single year. then we just let the yankees walk all over us in the playoffs.... btw i want gardy back. he should get manager of the year........and not to mention we have the lead every f**king game. doesnt even matter. we lose anyways. so sickening. theres still hope, but now we goto NY. at this point, im just happy if we dont get swept.
 7 years ago '04        #532
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$55,728 | Props total: 13126 13126
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
I might be in the minority here, but I wouldn't be huge on re-signing Berkman unless he's willing to take the salary of a bench player. I wouldn't mind seeing how far along Melky Mesa is this Spring. Eventually that DH spot is going to have to go to Posada.
Oh of course, but something tells me Berkman is going to try and get his ring and jet. The going rate for 1 dimensional DH's is like 5-8 million. Here's a few: Manny, Thome, Berkman, Konerko, Branyan, Damon, Magglio, Dunn (he thinks he's still a position player) and so forth. Posada would be a horrible full-time DH. Yanks need to go get a high OBP guy that mashes HR's. Posada is not that guy.
 10-09-2010, 10:25 AM         #533
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]


It's about that time.
 7 years ago '05        #534
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8408 8408
to be honest im leaning towards both the road dogs today
 10-09-2010, 10:31 AM         #535
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stunna2004 said:
Oh of course, but something tells me Berkman is going to try and get his ring and jet. The going rate for 1 dimensional DH's is like 5-8 million. Here's a few: Manny, Thome, Berkman, Konerko, Branyan, Damon, Magglio, Dunn (he thinks he's still a position player) and so forth. Posada would be a horrible full-time DH. Yanks need to go get a high OBP guy that mashes HR's. Posada is not that guy.
Part of me hopes that next season he'll bat .336/.426/.543 like he did in '07, but the likelihood of that is slim to none. Posada retiring would be like a part of my childhood/teenage years being retired. I'm sure you feel the same thing and you're thinking with your head, but Jorge pulled out some great performances I'll never forget.
 10-09-2010, 10:33 AM         #536
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
to be honest im leaning towards both the road dogs today
We'll see. I like Phil at home and I'm confident he'll help get the job done.
 7 years ago '07        #537
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
I might be in the minority here, but I wouldn't be huge on re-signing Berkman unless he's willing to take the salary of a bench player. I wouldn't mind seeing how far along Melky Mesa is this Spring. Eventually that DH spot is going to have to go to Posada.
yeah if I were Cashman I wouldnt overpay for Berkman. He's not good enough to be starting for the Yanks and he's getting up ther ein age. He's doing better than I thought but can he stay healthy, and worth whatever he gets. I'm sure Cashman wont overpay him though if he knows what his role will be. Might as well just get Dunn...better not though
 10-09-2010, 11:34 AM         #538
Sephiroth757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think Berkman is one-and-done with the Yanks. He can't bat right-handed very well anymore and he still wants to play defense. Let's just hope we get a few more big at-bats out of him like the double off Pavano.


Would returning to the Bronx in a platoon role be to Lance Berkman's liking? "No, I don't think so," Berkman said. "I don't like to platoon. If I was the manager I would platoon me because I've been so bad righthanded this year. But I don't think that's a permanent problem. I've never been as good righthanded as I have lefthanded, but I can certainly be a lot more competitive than I was this year. I like to play every day. The DH role is great but I also like to play the field. I feel like I've got something to offer still defensively."

New York Daily News
 7 years ago '08        #539
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
avatar space
space
$39,314 | Props total: 13692 13692
 Sephiroth757 said:
I think Berkman is one-and-done with the Yanks. He can't bat right-handed very well anymore and he still wants to play defense. Let's just hope we get a few more big at-bats out of him like the double off Pavano.


Would returning to the Bronx in a platoon role be to Lance Berkman's liking? "No, I don't think so," Berkman said. "I don't like to platoon. If I was the manager I would platoon me because I've been so bad righthanded this year. But I don't think that's a permanent problem. I've never been as good righthanded as I have lefthanded, but I can certainly be a lot more competitive than I was this year. I like to play every day. The DH role is great but I also like to play the field. I feel like I've got something to offer still defensively."

New York Daily News


Dont worry at next years trade deadline they'll just rent another player
 7 years ago '08        #540
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
 dj ac said:
Dont worry at next years trade deadline they'll just rent another player
U mad our "rented" players are the ones u sign long term?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
155 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
147 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy