ALDS: (2) Minnesota Twins vs. (4) New York Yankees *Official Series Thread**

most viewed right now
 98
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
115 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 91
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 63
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who's going to the ALCS?
Minnesota Twins 8 21.05%
New York Yankees 30 78.95%
Voters: 38. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10-06-2010, 11:36 PM         #381
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stunna2004 said:
Spent a full baseball season without watching baseball 2night.
Gotta love YES/MLB NETWORK
MLB Network trips sometimes too, but they're much better than listening to John Kruk.
 7 years ago '07        #382
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 Dy-nasty said:
Bet u wished you didn't hit submit so early
Why? .. It's not like a chance in hell Twins we're goin' to win this.
 7 years ago '04        #383
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$55,765 | Props total: 13148 13148
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
MLB Network trips sometimes too, but they're much better than listening to John Kruk.
During spring training in 1994, Kruk was diagnosed with testicular cancer (ultimately resulting in the removal of one testicle) after an errant pickoff throw from teammate Mitch Williams hit him in the groin and broke his protective cup. Additionally, weight gain and the astroturf at Veterans Stadium exacerbated his knee problems. After the 1994 season, Kruk was granted free agency.

Mitch Williams from MLB Network, I never liked him until I read this.
 7 years ago '08        #384
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
avatar space
space
$39,339 | Props total: 13716 13716
 stunna2004 said:
Boone Logan has a lower ERA than every1 not named K-Rod in the met bullpen keep reaching kid
Guess u didnt see Elmer Dessens pitch at all this year u always bring up the mets and i always clown u again
 7 years ago '07        #385
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 bangab**ch said:
carl is about to get it in tomorrow. you've been warned.
We'll see....I hope he gets LIT the f**k up....and you know he's been shaky here and there down the stretch...only reason I know is because he was on my fantasy baseball team......We have ole reliable going tomorrow
 10-06-2010, 11:42 PM         #386
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good nite u b**ch a.ss haters
 7 years ago '05        #387
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12573 12573
 dj ac said:
Thats all becuz of Mo/Woods the rest of the pen is trash
pretty much..
 10-06-2010, 11:43 PM         #388
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stunna2004 said:
During spring training in 1994, Kruk was diagnosed with testicular cancer (ultimately resulting in the removal of one testicle) after an errant pickoff throw from teammate Mitch Williams hit him in the groin and broke his protective cup. Additionally, weight gain and the astroturf at Veterans Stadium exacerbated his knee problems. After the 1994 season, Kruk was granted free agency.

Mitch Williams from MLB Network, I never liked him until I read this.
My n*gga...
 7 years ago '07        #389
Bkjj11 3552 heat pts3552
space
avatar space
space
$92,818 | Props total: 70420 70420
 dg177bx said:
and what yout yhink people care about black people?: rofl: now thats funny you are nothing to me n*gga gtfah

blacks have a month...how about spanish people?
 7 years ago '05        #390
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
 Bkjj11 said:
blacks have a month...how about spanish people?
umm we have our own countries f**kin idiot only spanish people are from "spain" u f**kin mistake..


without hispanics (dominicans) would be trash, go ahead do you reasearch and delete every dominican or any hispanic player from your team and you would have no w's smh why are u even trying nobody would be watching baseball if that happened just look at college baseball which is rascist as f**k=no viewers fuk atta her burger
 7 years ago '04        #391
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
 stunna2004 said:
During spring training in 1994, Kruk was diagnosed with testicular cancer (ultimately resulting in the removal of one testicle) after an errant pickoff throw from teammate Mitch Williams hit him in the groin and broke his protective cup. Additionally, weight gain and the astroturf at Veterans Stadium exacerbated his knee problems. After the 1994 season, Kruk was granted free agency.

Mitch Williams from MLB Network, I never liked him until I read this.
messed up too, because they are still good friends to this day
 7 years ago '07        #392
Bkjj11 3552 heat pts3552
space
avatar space
space
$92,818 | Props total: 70420 70420
 dg177bx said:
umm we have our own countries f**kin idiot only spanish people are from "spain" u f**kin mistake..


without hispanics (dominicans) would be trash, go ahead do you reasearch and delete every dominican or any hispanic player from your team and you would have no w's smh why are u even trying nobody would be watching baseball if that happened just look at college baseball which is rascist as f**k=no viewers fuk atta her burger
college baseball is watched u clown.

and blacks have their own continent :owned:
 7 years ago '05        #393
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
 Bkjj11 said:
college baseball is watched u clown.

and blacks have their own continent :owned:
dont try to come with that africa is your country s**t f**k atta here african americans dont have their own country how you in the u.s and white people still mentally own you and you let it happen smhh, and no NOBODY watches college baseball cuz its so rascist and everybody knows it so know youre owned and im done with u
 7 years ago '04        #394
RoyceDa59 240 heat pts240
space
avatar space
space
$14,971 | Props total: 4682 4682
Damn sucks that I missed the comeback by the Yanks cause I was in class takin a test but at least we got that W
 10-07-2010, 12:24 AM         #395
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dg177bx said:
dont try to come with that africa is your country s**t f**k atta here african americans dont have their own country how you in the u.s and white people still mentally own you and you let it happen smhh, and no NOBODY watches college baseball cuz its so rascist and everybody knows it so know youre owned and im done with u
This is why minorities can't get ahead in this world together, too busy tearing each other a part.
 10-07-2010, 12:27 AM         #396
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RoyceDa59 said:
Damn sucks that I missed the comeback by the Yanks cause I was in class takin a test but at least we got that W
Don't worry, the Yankees are about to hold the Pavano b**ch Trials at Target Field tomorrow night.:dancingcool:
 7 years ago '04        #397
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$55,765 | Props total: 13148 13148
R.I.P. Carl Anthony Pavano born January 8, 1976 - died October 7, 2010
 10-07-2010, 04:39 AM         #398
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stunna2004 said:
R.I.P. Carl Anthony Pavano born January 8, 1976 - died October 7, 2010

[video - click to view]


Say Hi to Easy E for me.
 10-07-2010, 04:40 AM         #399
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Carl Pavano...there's some stuff you're gonna see that's gonna make it hard to smile in the future.


[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '07        #400
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,900 | Props total: 2269 2269
lmao... n*ggas is roasting pavano early... gotta catch the back half of today's game after work...

those boys showed some heart last nite
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 45
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
100 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
180 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
202 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy