What We Learned - NFL Week 4 Edition

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
91 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
147 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #81
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,048 | Props total: 19880 19880
 QueenzBaller26 said:
id pick ed reed
there's no one else... :dizzy:
 7 years ago '08        #82
primetime 60 heat pts60 OP
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 TanstA! said:
My dude... this isn't 08 when he had like 3 picks in the playoffs against the Dolphins... DONT GET ME WRONGGG KIDDO!!! ED REED IS A f**kUING BEAST... but if YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE HE'S THE MISSING PIECE TO A SURE SUPERBOWL RUN.. you must be retarded. Physics are against him... and I guess if the Ravens are smart.. they need to sideline him and make sure he's healthy and only use him in the playoffs... otherwise he'll probably hurt himself again and just retire ...This aint Madden philly b**ch.. take it easy.
Ravens have great front 7. Their secondary isn't that good. You add healthy Ed Reed, which he'll be by time he's off the PUP, and he makes the secondary GREAT....so yes he is the missing piece for a team like Ravens. Add him and he can cover everyone and everything, and he'll get turnovers...He'll make QBs think twice about throwing in his direction....
 7 years ago '04        #83
space
space
 wepainters said:
Ravens have great front 7. Their secondary isn't that good. You add healthy Ed Reed, which he'll be by time he's off the PUP, and he makes the secondary GREAT....so yes he is the missing piece for a team like Ravens. Add him and he can cover everyone and everything, and he'll get turnovers...He'll make QBs think twice about throwing in his direction....
I feel you.. def one of the best to do it.. but so was MJ and physics take over... he doesn't have much time left... he's almost Bob Sanders at this point.
 7 years ago '08        #84
space
space
space
 TanstA! said:
I feel you.. def one of the best to do it.. but so was MJ and physics take over... he doesn't have much time left... he's almost Bob Sanders at this point.

stop it already...u seriously just say he's almost Bob sanders? sanders has missed last 3 seasons Reed was pro bowler and all pro i believe last year and 2 years ago he could have won DPOY

Reed will make another couple of ALl Pros before he retires...Dont get why u have something against Reed...he's only 31 and DBs play well into their last 30s....Woodson, Dawkins, SHarper....
 7 years ago '04        #85
space
space
 wepainters said:

stop it already...u seriously just say he's almost Bob sanders? sanders has missed last 3 seasons Reed was pro bowler and all pro i believe last year and 2 years ago he could have won DPOY

Reed will make another couple of ALl Pros before he retires...Dont get why u have something against Reed...he's only 31 and DBs play well into their last 30s....Woodson, Dawkins, SHarper....
I don't... im just saying... injuries will derail his pro bowls... Once the bodies deteriorating, there's no stopping it...
 7 years ago '08        #86
space
space
space
they will but he said he could have played at beginning of season but chose to get 100 percent so he could beast for half season than play injured the whole s eason....Reed will be alright after week 6
 7 years ago '04        #87
space
space
 wepainters said:
they will but he said he could have played at beginning of season but chose to get 100 percent so he could beast for half season than play injured the whole s eason....Reed will be alright after week 6
no doubt then... I personally think they should bring him in when they really need him and not have to risk the chance of losing him to some bulls**t game just cause he's available.
 10-03-2010, 10:17 PM         #88
pennstatebolt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoMieD said:
No he doesn't/isn't

..your right, because he didn't just drive the ball after blowing his chance on the goal line.. gtfo hater you make no sense.
 7 years ago '05        #89
bayryda 
space
space
space
$2,742 | Props total: 38 38
 kevkhalee said:
I have a question for the Vick Haters.
Since the Jags just beat the Colts, does that mean Vick still has to play a good Defense?
I mean, s**t even the AFC CHAMPS just lost to the Jags.
Didnt Vick make it look easy against them?

Where are you haters at now?
Well the Jags defense didn't stop the Colts either, and when has the Jags defense been good???. Manning made it look just as easy as Vick did against that defense. It just the same problem with the Colts the defense is terrible when they are have to play against the run, and if the game is close other team usually drives right down the the Colts. But if the Colts get a nice lead then can play the pin ya ears back pass rush defense they are almost unbeatable.

Another thing I am finding funny is now that Reggie Bush is out everybody on TV is talking about how important and valuable he is to the offense, but when he been in there doing what he do they always are like "this guys a bust" but like I been saying he one of the most dangerous players on the field whenever he is out there
 7 years ago '04        #90
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
We learned that "THE BEARS ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE!"
 7 years ago '10        #91
cottonman5grand 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,107 | Props total: 61 61
 wepainters said:
Kolb is a scrub and Andy Reid is an idiot...hopefully he gets fired if Vick is out for long time....

TO can still ball.

Calvin Johnson's talents are being wasted in Detroit....imagine him playing with a QB who can throw 40+ yards down the field....hopefully Stafford does good when he comes back...

add on, I know there's a lot more.

Foreskins are dirty muaf**kas for doing my boi Vick-tory like that :disdain2:
Hey blame ur tackle for holding, then maybe it woulda counted...BIG HIT D HALL!!!!
 7 years ago '05        #92
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
I learned that i am still smarter then most of u stupid f**ks

i also learned alot of u dont know football at all.

and i also learned that every play really counts from top to bottom

team are alot closer then they have ever been. The worst team could bet the best team on any given sunday its really that close right now
 7 years ago '09        #93
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,150 | Props total: 33 33
Eagles need vick.

9ers can't catch a break.

Nfc looks to be up for grabs.

Bears have THE worst o-line in the league.

Who would have thought that the chiefs would be the only undefeated team.
 7 years ago '04        #94
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
I learned that i am still smarter then most of u stupid f**ks

i also learned alot of u dont know football at all.

and i also learned that every play really counts from top to bottom

team are alot closer then they have ever been. The worst team could bet the best team on any given sunday its really that close right now
None of us know football at all, but you're just now learning that every play counts from the moment the ball is snapped to the moment the whistle is blown? Sit down.
 7 years ago '08        #95
jtdatruth 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,609 | Props total: 1024 1024
browns are in bad need of a real legit #1 wr...eric wright is being exposed as the mediocre cb he is now that brandon mcdonald isn't on the other side of the field for qb's to pick on
 7 years ago '04        #96
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,915 | Props total: 634 634
 Kala Babu said:
arian foster can sit out most the first half n stilll

GO OFF!!!!
taht n*gga is a goon

i learned that the texans are 3-1 and on top of the got damn division!!!!!
WOOOOO

that the nfl is truely unpredictable, making it an awesome league.

and that ive had an overdose of OU, in dallas at the game, and seeing sam brad do his thing on tv. but dude will be nice. the rams? really?

at my football weekend minus the texans
 7 years ago '07        #97
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,025 | Props total: 7529 7529
learned that if you would've bet the kansas city chiefs would be the last undefeated team in the league you would be a very rich man
 7 years ago '06        #98
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
Brees > all.

10-04-2010, 12:08 AM         #99
ktbballplaya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TanstA! said:
yes... Old a.ss Ed Reed is the missing piece to a Ravens Superbowl... cmon son.
You cant be serious....

How old was Darren Sharper last year? Dont worry I got the answer for you he was 33

So your going to tell me Ed Reed cant have the same or greater impact than what Darren Sharper had??

Also Darren sharper is in his 14 year and ed reed is in his 9th

s**t boys say these days

Last edited by ktbballplaya; 10-04-2010 at 12:16 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #100
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3264 3264
despite a shaky game today, Matt Ryan is the truth

Matt Ryan, Sam Bradford and Mark Sanchez are the QBs of the future
T.O. still got it
LT still got it too, tried tellin n*ggas that the Chargers o-line was the problem
Colts will still win the AFC South, dont let the early struggles fool you, Manning knows how to get it done in the regular season
The Rams could actually go from the first pick in the draft to a playoff team even if it is like 7-9 lol

biggest of all is that both conferences are wide the f**k open right now and its tough to call anything right now
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
157 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now