So whats the best Android phone that's OUT?

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What's the best Android phone to date?
Nexus One 8 3.51%
G2 19 8.33%
Evo 92 40.35%
Epic 4G/Captivate/Vibrant/Fascinate (Galaxy S) 41 17.98%
Mytouch Slide 3 1.32%
Droid X 31 13.60%
Droid Incredible 9 3.95%
Droid 2 9 3.95%
Other 16 7.02%
Voters: 228. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #21
aaron923 
space
space
$211 | Props total: 8 8
whats all your opinioins on the incredibl?. i dont know anything about it, but my phone geek friends says its pretty dope.
 7 years ago '08        #22
jtdatruth 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,608 | Props total: 1024 1024
question for y'all android cats...i have an iphone but ive been considering buying a droid phone to try out too...is the evo able to be unlocked for use with t-mobile...if not are any good droid phones t-mobile capable?
 7 years ago '09        #23
Tiko377 1861 heat pts1861
space
space
$15,203 | Props total: 8939 8939
 aaron923 said:
whats all your opinioins on the incredibl?. i dont know anything about it, but my phone geek friends says its pretty dope.
Battery dies fast, the back feels cheap, not the best reception ( from reviews)

Htc sense is dope, screen looks amazing
 7 years ago '04        #24
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 453 453
 airmcnair06 said:
I think yall misunderstanding the question. basically what im saying is what phone would you pick to have if carrier didnt matter (since we all know thats the real reason u dont have the phone u want) Seems like a lot of y'all voting just based on which one you own. I own the g2 and can say its a very close race between the Evo and G2 based on user preference. its like u trade off the ffc for the kb, etc.

when i had the g1 i loved it but i knew other phones were better than mine...but maybe thats just me
I totally understand the question, I dropped my iphone and AT&T altogether to get the Evo, because it was the one I wanted, and still is the best thing on the market, imo.

kuruption said:
Evo, but the defaukt keyboard is awful. Smart keyboard FTW.
Swype >>> Smart Keyboard
 10-04-2010, 12:27 AM         #25
iTylerA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jtdatruth said:
question for y'all android cats...i have an iphone but ive been considering buying a droid phone to try out too...is the evo able to be unlocked for use with t-mobile...if not are any good droid phones t-mobile capable?
Samsung Vibrant on T-Mobile

And I have to say tat the Galaxy S are the best phones out. Droid X and EVO have bigger screens true, but Galaxy line has BETTER screen. EVO lacks a lot of color and looks washed out, but Droid X is good in that department. Hummingbird processor is better than Snapdragon hands down, Galaxy S has great support, they've found a way to install a FFC easily, they are available on every major carrier. smart fro a marketing standpoint.

Last edited by iTylerA; 10-04-2010 at 06:06 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #26
jtdatruth 4 heat pts
space
space
 iTylerA said:
Samsung Vibrant on T-Mobile
props i'm gonna look into coppin one soon...i want to compare for myself whether i like iphone or android better then ill just get sell the phone i don't want
 7 years ago '05        #27
airmcnair06 18 heat pts18 OP
space
space
$6,001 | Props total: 0 0
 X Dot said:
i thought G2 didn't even have a 1 ghz processor
that s**t dont mean nothing anymore bro. its like a new class of processor so its actually faster than a 1ghz.

[video - click to view]

I get around 1550-1600 out the box....i cant wait til we got root and somebody figures out how to clock it to 1ghz (which it is capable of, but tmobile decided to underclock it to save battery life)
 7 years ago '08        #28
cheek151 
space
space
$125 | Props total: 0 0
even though google stopped selling it i still say nexus 1- they still make them u just have to be a Developer to get one. Plus them s**ts all on craigslist for sale. And the g2 is okay 2 but i dont think it f**ks with the n1. plus it looks just like it except the slide out keyboard and n1 has faster processor.
 7 years ago '06        #29
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,748 | Props total: 1187 1187
Not the best selection of Droids for Canadian carriers. I have the Samsung Galaxy S, great phone, if Canada had 4G network I would get the Evo 4G, but the HTC Desire HD looks dope as well. I don't know man, droids come in so many flavours..
 7 years ago '05        #30
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,081 | Props total: 10757 10757
 jtdatruth said:
I don't think the Evo has a sim card slot.. T-Mobile just dropped the G2 which I think is one of the best android phones out... there's also the Samsung Galaxy S.. Vibrant.. the MyTouchHD coming out (but i don't like the design of it)...

When it comes to a wide array of good android phones, I don't think any provider has Verizon beat yet
 7 years ago '05        #31
DUKINS|M 
space
space
$7,305 | Props total: 37 37
If I had my choice it would be:

EVO
Droid X
Droid Incredible
HD Desire

All them Samsung phones look cartoonish.
 7 years ago '05        #32
Suavebeatz 32 heat pts32
space
space
$10,337 | Props total: 14132 14132
Galaxy S easily.

It's a f**king fact!

My Vibrant is a BEAST!!!

I'm not biased either I've had extensive time with the Evo and it can't compare screen wise,still pics or video....there is even a front cam hack for the Vibrant thats easy to install and TMO hspa+ network already gives me faster up/download speeds than the 4G Sprint offers in the Central FL area.
 7 years ago '04        #33
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Kazel said:
Swype >>> Smart Keyboard
I've never tried it, but from what I've seen it's not for me.
 7 years ago '04        #34
space
space
 aaron923 said:
I think it's the best android phone Verizon has. I'm not f**king with any of the Motorola joints. I hate that motoblur UI.
 7 years ago '05        #35
airmcnair06 18 heat pts18 OP
space
space
$6,001 | Props total: 0 0
 kuruption said:
I've never tried it, but from what I've seen it's not for me.
nah bro. u gotta get it. I had the same s**t to say...I was like "man that s**t look stupid...I could just type the word out myself". I finalyl gave in and tried it and the s**t is the TRUTH. like ur text speed increases A LOT. if u not gon try it, dont knock it. but u really should try it.

and to the dude who just said the n1 has a faster processor than the g2...did you not see the video I posted above?
 7 years ago '04        #36
space
space
 airmcnair06 said:
nah bro. u gotta get it. I had the same s**t to say...I was like "man that s**t look stupid...I could just type the word out myself". I finalyl gave in and tried it and the s**t is the TRUTH. like ur text speed increases A LOT. if u not gon try it, dont knock it. but u really should try it.

and to the dude who just said the n1 has a faster processor than the g2...did you not see the video I posted above?
Oh, I'm not knocking it at all just saying it's not for me. I'll try it though if I can find it. Market doesn't have it and I see everyone saying that their trial expired in the app request thread.
 7 years ago '04        #37
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 VictoryThagr8 said:
The top 5 should consist of

EVO
Epic(it is the best out of galaxy s line)
Droid x
Nexus One(one of the most supported out of the hacking scene)
Droid 1( same as the nexus one)

not in any order
the fact that you dont have the g2 on your list, you shouldnt be taken seriously
 7 years ago '04        #38
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 jtdatruth said:
why do ppl still ask this question?

verzion and sprint phones are cdma and dont use sim cards. at&t and tmobile use gsm and uses sim cards meanin there is no f**kin way a verizon/sprint phone will ever be used on tmo/att network
 7 years ago '08        #39
jtdatruth 4 heat pts
space
space
 Venom said:
why do ppl still ask this question?

verzion and sprint phones are cdma and dont use sim cards. at&t and tmobile use gsm and uses sim cards meanin there is no f**kin way a verizon/sprint phone will ever be used on tmo/att network
ok homie chill out i'm not a tech junkie who looks into all that type of stuff ive only ever had att and t-mobile so i wasnt sure it was a simple question...props to the ppl who just answered my question for me
 7 years ago '05        #40
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,081 | Props total: 10757 10757
 kuruption said:
Oh, I'm not knocking it at all just saying it's not for me. I'll try it though if I can find it. Market doesn't have it and I see everyone saying that their trial expired in the app request thread.
my phone came with swype... that s**t is the TRUTH (no lie). When I don't have my keyboard out, i'm swyping like a mad man with EASE.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
68 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
295 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy