Image(s) inside Chinxs Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #141
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,177 | Props total: 8225 8225
 Hold That said:
And for the record wasn't Kobe getting BLASTED by the league in 06-07 for being too much of an isolation player and not trusting his teammates? We can just use that whole entire year to just s**t on your complete argument and just end it there..

In the edit*
Just too pile on, Melo's career high is 50 points.. SO that arguement of "teams rather have Melo drop 50 than Kobe" Just to take a small sample size of Kobe's great one on one ability.. Kobe went off for 4 consecutive 50 point games... In those 4 games his team went 4-0... Kobe had 10 50 point games in the 06-07 season his team won 8 out of those 10 games.. So when Kobe is dropping 50 or more points thats and 80% chance his team is winning in that season.. I don't think any coach in the league prefer the odds of Kobe going one on one dropping 50 points and them having an 80% chance of losing to a player who's only scored 50 one time...

Simply put if Kobe is dropping 50 he's in the zone, when Kobe is in the zone he's the best player in the league without question, best scorer in the league without question, and his range is unlimited at that point.. So I doubt there's a coach in the world who would rather have Kobe drop 50 on them than Melo.. period.

*Looks at watch*

*Looks at computer clock*

*Looks at calender on the wall*

I don't know what dimension you living in but its 2010 where I'm at homeboy.
 7 years ago '05        #142
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 ozWinston said:
lmao. You must be feeling insecure about all the negativity you receive for your ignorance, tryna talk about another man getting sonned, your track record isn't looking too good homie, while mines is looking just fine

But in terms of bball talk, AS I SAID, you must have fallen asleep after shaq left. You were talking about early exits originally, and you were smart enough to try and change the subject to a battle of stats where its clear kobe has the upper hand, but you've been spotted n*gga. After Shaq left the man your nut hugging right now turned it into the kobe bryant show, put up crazy numbers and did all types of wonderful stuff that you mentioned, but, what did he have to show for it? Caron Butler & Odom on your squad, and you missing the playoffs with an mvp contender in kobe? Then you go and score 81, that's wonderful, but early exit. They blow a 3-1 lead against the suns, first round exit. Them n*ggas fell into obscurity until, as I said, GASOL came. Melo never failed to lead his team to the playoffs since his entry into the league. Bryant had n*ggas like smush, okay, melo had players like najera, carter, earl, voshon. He always had whack to average players, but people had 1 thing that they did well so it meshed.Kobe did put up more flashy numbers as you said, and is the overall better player, but don't try to clown him for early exits when your boy was on that same bulls**t. Established veteran mvp caliber player missing the playoffs.

As far as one vs one, the actual topic of discussion, lebron vs kobe. Lebron wins. 1 vs 1, Melo vs Kobe, Melo wins. Kobe can't guard Melo in the post, go look up his old interviews where he was asked about melo. I typed too much. End.
I didn't try to change the subject I kept it on the one on one play, and what does anything you have to say have to do with the discussion at hand.. I used the early first round exit as the example of, if Kobe can take bums like he had in the playoffs when the West Conference was at an all time high, and get the same results Melo' has been getting with a far superior team, why should I believe Melo is in any way shape or form better than Kobe at scoring.. Numbers don't back it up, accomplishments of being exited early are the same, and Kobe has more 50 point games, and 40 points games.. Hell Kobe has more 40 point games than Melo has his entire career even if we just start from after Shaq left..

You have no track record on BX, so what the f**k are YOU talking about?
 7 years ago '05        #143
space
space
 Nautilus O said:
*Looks at watch*

*Looks at computer clock*

*Looks at calender on the wall*

I don't know what dimension you living in but its 2010 where I'm at homeboy.
Even in 2010 Kobe's PER is higher than Melo's and they both are isolation players, so Kobe is more efficient in his scoring and averaged only 1.7 less points than a player with far less weapons than him with more chances to score..

It's funny because I can't use this season because n*ggas complain "oh kobe has Gasol,Artest, etc..." But then when I go back when he had nobody to s**t on them AGAIN, "oh that was 2007,"

Plain and simple Melo has never had a better statistical year better than Kobe ever, even when Kobe suffered a severe finger injury he was still on par with a prime Melo..

either way yall have nothing for me, it's back and forth.. I'm not even a Kobe stan or huge fan, but I do know both of you(oz included) are known Kobe haters who are in all his threads bashing.. So I'm not going to sit here and continue too defend him, I provided the stats, provided the proof, the numbers are there, Kobes resume speaks for itself, he's regarded as the most feared player in the NBA amongst peers and coaches, so what more do I need to say? No matter what I say you will just ignore, and continue to be fueled with blind hatred for Kobe without being rational at all..

Discussion over..

[pic - click to view]

10-03-2010, 10:11 AM         #144
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
G.O.A.T. Jr. would wet shots all up in brons brons face...no chance bron could beat em. He'd have em jumpin all around wit pump fakes n s**t lol....
 7 years ago '10        #145
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Hold That said:
Even in 2010 Kobe's PER is higher than Melo's and they both are isolation players, so Kobe is more efficient in his scoring and averaged only 1.7 less points than a player with far less weapons than him with more chances to score..

It's funny because I can't use this season because n*ggas complain "oh kobe has Gasol,Artest, etc..." But then when I go back when he had nobody to s**t on them AGAIN, "oh that was 2007,"

Plain and simple Melo has never had a better statistical year better than Kobe ever, even when Kobe suffered a severe finger injury he was still on par with a prime Melo..

either way yall have nothing for me, it's back and forth.. I'm not even a Kobe stan or huge fan, but I do know both of you(oz included) are known Kobe haters who are in all his threads bashing.. So I'm not going to sit here and continue too defend him, I provided the stats, provided the proof, the numbers are there, Kobes resume speaks for itself, he's regarded as the most feared player in the NBA amongst peers and coaches, so what more do I need to say? No matter what I say you will just ignore, and continue to be fueled with blind hatred for Kobe without being rational at all..

Discussion over..

[pic - click to view]

You lost a page ago. You bringing up "stats" that have nothing to do with whether or not Kobe would handle Melo in a one on one. Like Oz said, Kobe even admitted Melo's a beast, you sitting here bringing up PER's like that sh*t matter in a game of one one one.

I just put your whole statistic argument in a coffin and buried it for you, and you still have no answer for why Chris Bosh is a better 3pt shooter than your daddy.
 7 years ago '05        #146
space
space
 Nautilus O said:
You lost a page ago. You bringing up "stats" that have nothing to do with whether or not Kobe would handle Melo in a one on one. Like Oz said, Kobe even admitted Melo's a beast, you sitting here bringing up PER's like that sh*t matter in a game of one one one.

I just put your whole statistic argument in a coffin and buried it for you, and you still have no answer for why Chris Bosh is a better 3pt shooter than your daddy.
So Kobe saying Melo is a beast means that Kobe is admitting that Melo would beat him on on one? PER shows your efficency on the court, how you score and how you get your points and overall how you play.. I could use TS% stats(true shooting percentage stats, to futher s**t on you) but those would go over your head.. Either way I proved stat wise why Kobe is superior, anything else is just a matter of opinion.. Hell I could say Jennings would beat Kobe one on one, if we are going to disregard stats.. And you just showed the type of person you are if you trying to ask why a person with a small sample size of three's has a larger percentage than a person who takes a plethora of them.. But you keep burying yourself in a hole deeper and deeper.. I thank you though, this discussion was amusing to sayy the least and helped me k!ll time just enough to watch NFL..

Last edited by Hold That; 10-03-2010 at 10:27 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #147
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Hold That said:
So Kobe saying Melo is a beast means that Kobe is admitting that Melo would beat him on on one? PER shows your efficency on the court, how you score and how you get your points and overall how you play.. I could you TS% stats(true shooting percentage stats, to futher s**t on you) but those would go over your head.. Either way I proved stat wise why Kobe is superior, anything else is just a matter of opinion.. Hell I could say Jennings would beat Kobe one on one, if we are going to disregard stats.. And you just showed the type of person you are if you trying to ask why a person with a small sample size of three's has a larger percentage than a person who takes a plethora of them.. But you keep burying yourself in a hole deeper and deeper.. I thank you though, this discussion was amusing to sayy the least and helped me k!ll time just enough to watch NFL..
@ you still thinking NBA stats matter in a playground matchup........

Stats have no meaning in a One on One matchup. That's like saying the league leader in 3pt percentage always wins the 3 pt competition at the ASG.

And for the record Chris Bosh has a better percentage for the last two years than rose, and since you like to play back to the future

Bosh in 09 12-49 3pt 24.5 %/ in 10 8-22 36%
Rose in 09 16-72 3pt 22.2%/ in 10 16-60 26.7%

Plethora huh? "Statiscally" you dont't think Bosh would have hit 8 more 3's in his next 38 shots? Because I mean the stats dictate that he would right cause stats explain the NBA and the game of basketball completely right You sound like John Clayton right now.
 7 years ago '05        #148
space
space
 Nautilus O said:
@ you still thinking NBA stats matter in a playground matchup........

Stats have no meaning in a One on One matchup. That's like saying the league leader in 3pt percentage always wins the 3 pt competition at the ASG.

And for the record Chris Bosh has a better percentage for the last two years than rose, and since you like to play back to the future

Bosh in 09 12-49 3pt 24.5 %/ in 10 8-22 36%
Rose in 09 16-72 3pt 22.2%/ in 10 16-60 26.7%

Plethora huh? "Statiscally" you dont't think Bosh would have hit 8 more 3's in his next 38 shots? Because I mean the stats dictate that he would right cause stats explain the NBA and the game of basketball completely right You sound like John Clayton right now.

what does that prove comparing two poor three point shooters? Are you trying to hint if Bosh took as many three's as Kobe he would be on par or as good as Kobe?? Are you really going to sit here and argue that?

Then without stats in terms of one on one play then neither one of us have anything to back us up but talk, rather than just opinions.. So lets not act like we can predict what would happen, what I do know is, Kobe's range is superior to Melo's, Kobe in the zone, is superior to Melo when he's hot.. So either way, I'm choosing Bryant in any one on one match up or anything of the sort..

Either way this conversation is over with, if we are throwing stats out the window and just want to go by eyeball test, its a waste of time because its only based on a matter of opinions with nothing backing up anything.. A conversation that is pretty much pointless and a complete waste of time..
 7 years ago '10        #149
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Hold That said:
what does that prove comparing two poor three point shooters? Are you trying to hint if Bosh took as many three's as Kobe he would be on par or as good as Kobe?? Are you really going to sit here and argue that?

Then without stats in terms of one on one play then neither one of us have anything to back us up but talk, rather than just opinions.. So lets not act like we can predict what would happen, what I do know is, Kobe's range is superior to Melo's, Kobe in the zone, is superior to Melo when he's hot.. So either way, I'm choosing Bryant in any one on one match up or anything of the sort..

Either way this conversation is over with, if we are throwing stats out the window and just want to go by eyeball test, its a waste of time because its only based on a matter of opinions with nothing backing up anything.. A conversation that is pretty much pointless and a complete waste of time..
Read this and skipped the rest... you only use stats when you want to, thanks for playing.
 7 years ago '09        #150
sboone130 
space
space
$116 | Props total: 0 0
 jmheight1 said:
Really? Look at Bron feet leave the floor when Kobe Bumps the n*gga

Don't show kobe highlights like bron didn't smash him twice last season.... lebron actually took the challenge of sticking kobe while kobe was sticking anthony parker most of the game... lets not forget before Kobe had Pau Gasol he was 1 and done every year in the playoffs.... if he was that good he could carry his team to one playoff win.... #justsaying... but kobe is a better scorer and a better one on one defender but as far as that translating into him beating lebron in a 1 on 1.... ummm probably not it would be a good game tho anyone thinking a blowout either way is retarded and obviously has never played basketball... good thread tho
 7 years ago '05        #151
space
space
 Nautilus O said:
Read this and skipped the rest... you only use stats when you want to, thanks for playing.
use stats when you want too? wtf, I can take a C in the league and say he would hit more than Kobe since he hit 1 out of 2 and hits a 50%.. see the stupidity in how you misconstrue stats and the foolishness in your arguement?
 7 years ago '09        #152
sboone130 
space
space
 Hold That said:
And for the record wasn't Kobe getting BLASTED by the league in 06-07 for being too much of an isolation player and not trusting his teammates? We can just use that whole entire year to just s**t on your complete argument and just end it there..

In the edit*
Just too pile on, Melo's career high is 50 points.. SO that arguement of "teams rather have Melo drop 50 than Kobe" Just to take a small sample size of Kobe's great one on one ability.. Kobe went off for 4 consecutive 50 point games... In those 4 games his team went 4-0... Kobe had 10 50 point games in the 06-07 season his team won 8 out of those 10 games.. So when Kobe is dropping 50 or more points thats and 80% chance his team is winning in that season.. I don't think any coach in the league prefer the odds of Kobe going one on one dropping 50 points and them having an 80% chance of losing to a player who's only scored 50 one time...

Simply put if Kobe is dropping 50 he's in the zone, when Kobe is in the zone he's the best player in the league without question, best scorer in the league without question, and his range is unlimited at that point.. So I doubt there's a coach in the world who would rather have Kobe drop 50 on them than Melo.. period.
he did have 4 consecutive 50 point games but that's because he was about to be charged with r*pe.... plus he was jacking lets keep it real.... their are roughly 5-7 players in the nba that can score 50 if they decided to jack.... that was also the same year kobe was b**ching about wanting to go to a new team but no one talks about that.... that's when he was tired of getting first round exits to the phoenix suns but no one wants to talk about that... Kobe is def one of the most talented players to have ever played the game but in a one on one i personally believe he's going down.... BTW never ever has he come to philly talking that s**t..... Philly Stand Up
 7 years ago '10        #153
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,159 | Props total: 15701 15701
 JNyiri77 said:
i'll use the kobe stans response to threads about when lebron makes a headline

while kobe is talking to the media, bron is in the gym practicing
Kobe was shooting fade-aways during Bron decision, free-throws during Bron's commercial wit Dr. Dre, and gettin fitted for another ring during while Bron is practicing laughing at that n*gga.
 7 years ago '10        #154
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Hold That said:
use stats when you want too? wtf, I can take a C in the league and say he would hit more than Kobe since he hit 1 out of 2 and hits a 50%.. see the stupidity in how you misconstrue stats and the foolishness in your arguement?
That's xactly what your arguing, stats dont mean everything they can be taken out of context which is exactly what you are doing when you say PER this TS% that, that has nothing to do with a one on one matchup. Kobe could average 50 for the year, he still could be beaten in one on one basketball. No fouls no screens, no offensive sets no breakaway lay ins, no cheap free throws...melo would get him, and bron would too

Stop it, you've been deaded
 7 years ago '09        #155
sboone130 
space
space
 bw5011 said:
Kobe is one of the best defensive players in the league... Kobe would rain jumpers over Lebron all day.. Would strip the ball everytime LeChoke tries to drive the basket... Kobe is proven...what has Lebron did.. he has 2 mvp...they gave it too him trying to make him the postal child of the nba...

Kobe picks his defensive a.ssignments carefully... he sticks mostly point guards because he fears contact (pay close attention next year and you will see) but yet he would stick Gilbery weird.... he doesn't play hard D against wade (fear of embarrassment) doesn't stick bron or melo.... and he couldn't even attempt to Stick A.I. now Kobe does have rings and for that i say "that's wassup" but he also has maybe the best coach in the history of the nba and he also has had really good teams.... when he didn't have those teams he was one in done (Twice).... plus I'm pretty sure the league didn't just give lebron those MVP's pretty sure he earned them.... I can't see kobe stripping lebron since he would play lebron that close when he does stick him he gives him room to shoot....I promise u this ( i have ever Kobe/Bron meeting from te last two years on my DVR) They are both Amazing Players they just play differently
 10-03-2010, 11:35 AM         #156
Triple3Rydah 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'd like to see Kobe/Bron square up when they meet up, everybody else back off for a min and let em do them, see what they can do. Could see it happening. Especially with those two massive egos colliding.

It'd be a SC moment for sure, as well as be good for the game, just to have an in-game almost street hoops 1 on 1 showout for a sec.
 7 years ago '09        #157
sboone130 
space
space
 lboog1423 said:
Kobe was shooting fade-aways during Bron decision, free-throws during Bron's commercial wit Dr. Dre, and gettin fitted for another ring during while Bron is practicing laughing at that n*gga.
Kobe watched Lebron decision and it was one of the biggest moments in Kobe's life
 7 years ago '10        #158
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,508 | Props total: 9866 9866
moment of silence for the....

[video - click to view]

5-0

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by USC; 10-03-2010 at 11:59 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #159
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,390 | Props total: 13062 13062
 Hold That said:
One on One Kobe would abuse LeBron.. Kobe is most complete player in the league in terms of scoring one on one.. from the post, to the three point line, too his mid range game, to driving to the paint.. He has no weaknesses..

And LeBron can shoot please stop this is a myth.. He's one of the best mid range shooters in the league regardless of position. People are confusing not being able to shoot with not having great range.. It's not the same.
actually, lebron is a terrible midrange shooter. he shot 32.2% from 10-15 feet last year, which was something like 300th in the league, and in the 3 years before that, he shot 36, 32, and 25. a little better from 16-23 feet at 40%, which was around 160th. kobe shot 49.7% and 41% from those ranges last year. lebron has shot better from three though.

but anybody who thinks kobe would win with an array of finesse moves and jump shots is an idiot. lebron would just bully him. with no reffs i'll be damned if anybody could do much about it.
 7 years ago '06        #160
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,789 | Props total: 2314 2314
this pure facts. Kobe is the greatest 1v1 player of all time. Lebron just doesnt have the same amount of offensive arsenal nor does he have the technical footwork or range that Kobe has.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
130 comments
2 days ago