Video: Kobe Bryant says he’d beat Lebron 1 on 1-”I’d do that in my sleep

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
28 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #121
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,182 | Props total: 8299 8299
 TigerUppercut said:
u r one dumb motherf**ker.
 TigerUppercut said:
*looks at ur avy* *wonders why ur so proud to show the world ur favorite s3x toy*
You prolly didn't even laugh at that when you thought of typing that.

I see how your mind works though, you posting about anal s3x and s3x toys....when your homeboy post the video of you kissing another dude, please don't go jumping off your closest bridge
 10-03-2010, 07:47 AM         #122
e192762 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Labron WAKK!!!
 7 years ago '10        #123
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 GrownmanJ said:
Would Jordan beat LeBron 1 on 1...?
Nope, Jordan got beat by a white dude in one one, so he's out the argument

But on the real, 1on1 isn't really always about being a better basketball player cause its a team sport, but both of them have played 1on5 successfully. On the real a n*gga like Bron got all the tools for 1on1 with his size and speed, like somebody said without offensive fouls, you really think Kobe wants 6'8 260 running at him for 16 points?

Kobe got the jumper advantage and thats it, but the n*ggas a 50% shooter at best one miss and he might not get the rock back for a while.

Lebron vs Melo is a better 1on1 than Kobe vs LeBron.
 7 years ago '04        #124
shadymilkman 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$4,512 | Props total: 12 12
lebron

1/2 man 1/2 ape
 7 years ago '05        #125
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12570 12570
One on One Kobe would abuse LeBron.. Kobe is most complete player in the league in terms of scoring one on one.. from the post, to the three point line, too his mid range game, to driving to the paint.. He has no weaknesses..

And LeBron can shoot please stop this is a myth.. He's one of the best mid range shooters in the league regardless of position. People are confusing not being able to shoot with not having great range.. It's not the same.

Last edited by Hold That; 10-03-2010 at 08:23 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #126
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Hold That said:
One on One Kobe would abuse LeBron.. Kobe is most complete player in the league in terms of scoring one on one.. from the post, to the three point line, too his mid range game, to driving to the paint.. He has no weaknesses..

And LeBron can shoot please stop this is a myth.. He's one of the best mid range shooters in the league regardless of position. People are confusing not being able to shoot with not having great range.. It's not the same.
Not true

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #127
space
space
 Nautilus O said:
Not true

[pic - click to view]

I'm pretty sure people fear Kobe's one on one abilities more so than they fear Melo's.. When it's playoff time, and you need someone to carry your team offensively, I'm pretty sure you are not choosing Melo.. Unless you want a 2nd round exit..
 7 years ago '09        #128
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,176 | Props total: 22638 22638
 Hold That said:
I'm pretty sure people fear Kobe's one on one abilities more so than they fear Melo's.. When it's playoff time, and you need someone to carry your team offensively, I'm pretty sure you are not choosing Melo.. Unless you want a 2nd round exit..
So, did you go to sleep after shaq left, and before gasol came?
 7 years ago '10        #129
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Hold That said:
I highly doubt that, teams would rather have kobe go for 50 than have melo go for 50, the lakers are more than just kobe bryant.
 7 years ago '05        #130
space
space
 ozWinston said:
So, did you go to sleep after shaq left, and before gasol came?
Don't you get tired of getting sonned. Seriously?. If you are referring to the time when he had Smush Parker in his starting lineup and was averaging, 35ppg and 31 ppg(with PER's of 26 and 28, Melo's highest rating being 22 for his career) while dropping an 81 pt performance, as your basis for saying Melo is on Kobe's level in terms of one on one play? You really want to take it their? And I'd love to see what Melo can do with that Laker lineup that Kobe had in those two years, when he can barely get out of the first round with Billups,Kmart,JR Smith and others..
 7 years ago '05        #131
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
lmaoooo @ practically saying hes a ball hog and lebron is more of a magic johnson player because he makes great passes

i didnt even watch the video until now but he ethered himself
No he was saying, he thrives in the position of breaking his man down one on one.. i.e Kobe is more MJ esque and LeBron is more Magic Johnson.. You not choosing Magic over Michael in one on one play are you?
 7 years ago '10        #132
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Hold That said:
Don't you get tired of getting sonned. Seriously?. If you are referring to the time when he had Smush Parker in his starting lineup and was averaging, 35ppg and 31 ppg(with PER's of 26 and 28, Melo's highest rating being 22 for his career) while dropping an 81 pt performance, as your basis for saying Melo is on Kobe's level in terms of one on one play? You really want to take it their? And I'd love to see what Melo can do with that Laker lineup that Kobe had in those two years, when he can barely get out of the first round with Billups,Kmart,JR Smith and others..
Pretty sure the argument here was one on one player though right? You talking about making it out of the playoffs. That's not the argument

Isolations only, no triangle you think Kobe is a better scorer than Melo?
 7 years ago '05        #133
space
space
 Nautilus O said:
I highly doubt that, teams would rather have kobe go for 50 than have melo go for 50, the lakers are more than just kobe bryant.
But what does that have to do with who's the better one on one player.. We not talking about TEAM play here we discussing One on One abilities..

Kobe's stats when he had nobody blows Melo's away, and he was FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR more efficient in the process.
 7 years ago '05        #134
space
space
 Nautilus O said:
Pretty sure the argument here was one on one player though right? You talking about making it out of the playoffs. That's not the argument

Isolations only, no triangle you think Kobe is a better scorer than Melo?
So why did you bring up teams rather have Kobe score one on one because the Lakers have the better team?
 7 years ago '07        #135
Cjdipset23 75 heat pts75
space
space
$1,659 | Props total: 793 793
 Cjdipset23 said:

kobe
did anybody watch this kobe was toying with lebron when lebron was checking him

Last edited by Cjdipset23; 10-03-2010 at 09:17 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #136
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Hold That said:
So why did you bring up teams rather have Kobe score one on one because the Lakers have the better team?
Because that's the argument dumbass. We talking about as a one on one player in the NBA. Isolation offense is the closest thing to one on one in team basketball.

Melo, Lebron and Wade are in more iso situations than Kobe throughout the course of the game, in those situations Melo is the most complete scorer, he's stronger and can find more ways to score.
 7 years ago '05        #137
space
space
 Nautilus O said:
Because that's the argument dumbass. We talking about as a one on one player in the NBA. Isolation offense is the closest thing to one on one in team basketball.

Melo, Lebron and Wade are in more iso situations than Kobe throughout the course of the game, in those situations Melo is the most complete scorer, he's stronger and can find more ways to score.
That has absolutely NOTHING to do with one on one play, you said, "Teams rather have Melo go one on one than Kobe due to the Lakers being more than Kobe" How does that not refer to team play? Kobe is revered as the best offensive player in the game today, by coaches, players, whoever.. I've yet to hear one coach or one player say Melo is the best one on one player in the league.. EVER. Or are you just talking out your a.ss as usual..

Show me a stat that shows Melo is better than Kobe in isolation plays? Show me a stat or any stat for that matter where Melo is more efficient than Kobe in anything for that matter in actually getting the point.. Show me a season where Melo finished as the league leading scorer.

Your "eye test" is not good enough for me. I want numbers, facts, proof, not you talking out your a.ss. Because I have numbers backing up my arguement, what do you have?

Last edited by Hold That; 10-03-2010 at 09:36 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #138
space
space
And for the record wasn't Kobe getting BLASTED by the league in 06-07 for being too much of an isolation player and not trusting his teammates? We can just use that whole entire year to just s**t on your complete argument and just end it there..

In the edit*
Just too pile on, Melo's career high is 50 points.. SO that arguement of "teams rather have Melo drop 50 than Kobe" Just to take a small sample size of Kobe's great one on one ability.. Kobe went off for 4 consecutive 50 point games... In those 4 games his team went 4-0... Kobe had 10 50 point games in the 06-07 season his team won 8 out of those 10 games.. So when Kobe is dropping 50 or more points thats and 80% chance his team is winning in that season.. I don't think any coach in the league prefer the odds of Kobe going one on one dropping 50 points and them having an 80% chance of losing to a player who's only scored 50 one time...

Simply put if Kobe is dropping 50 he's in the zone, when Kobe is in the zone he's the best player in the league without question, best scorer in the league without question, and his range is unlimited at that point.. So I doubt there's a coach in the world who would rather have Kobe drop 50 on them than Melo.. period.

Last edited by Hold That; 10-03-2010 at 09:51 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #139
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Hold That said:

Show me a stat that shows Melo is better than Kobe in isolation plays? Show me a stat or any stat for that matter where Melo is more efficient than Kobe in anything for that matter in actually getting the point.. Show me a season where Melo finished as the league leading scorer.

Your "eye test" is not good enough for me. I want numbers, facts, proof, not you talking out your a.ss. Because I have numbers backing up my arguement, what do you have?
This is where you stat boys k!ll me, what stat is there if for scoring in isolation situations?????? If you wanna talk stats Lebron been the best player in the league for years no questions asked. He's been the most clutch player in the league for the last two years "according to stats". He had the greatest season in NBA history "according to stats".

What does leading the league in scoring have to do with being a one on one player? Fortunately the NBA is still a team game, and just because you are the scoring champ doesn't make you the best player in the league. Anybody can take a bunch of random numbers and decide how to make a player look good or bad.

If you can't "eye test" a basketball game and see who is good and who is not, then you obviously need to stop watching and making arguments about the game. Situational statistics are misleading and shouldn't hold weight over common sense

Statistically the player you keep it wet for (D.Rose) is a worse long range shooter than Zack Randolph, LaMarcus Aldridge, and Chris Bosh. And he's one of the worst defenders in the league, but hey the stats dont lie right?
 7 years ago '09        #140
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,176 | Props total: 22638 22638
 Hold That said:
lmao. You must be feeling insecure about all the negativity you receive for your ignorance, tryna talk about another man getting sonned, your track record isn't looking too good homie, while mines is looking just fine

But in terms of bball talk, AS I SAID, you must have fallen asleep after shaq left. You were talking about early exits originally, and you were smart enough to try and change the subject to a battle of stats where its clear kobe has the upper hand, but you've been spotted n*gga. After Shaq left the man your nut hugging right now turned it into the kobe bryant show, put up crazy numbers and did all types of wonderful stuff that you mentioned, but, what did he have to show for it? Caron Butler & Odom on your squad, and you missing the playoffs with an mvp contender in kobe? Then you go and score 81, that's wonderful, but early exit. They blow a 3-1 lead against the suns, first round exit. Them n*ggas fell into obscurity until, as I said, GASOL came. Melo never failed to lead his team to the playoffs since his entry into the league. Bryant had n*ggas like smush, okay, melo had players like najera, carter, earl, voshon. He always had whack to average players, but people had 1 thing that they did well so it meshed.Kobe did put up more flashy numbers as you said, and is the overall better player, but don't try to clown him for early exits when your boy was on that same bulls**t. Established veteran mvp caliber player missing the playoffs.

Once Kobe got Gasol, things changed. & Once Melo got Billups, things changed. But put Melo around players like Gasol instead of tired a.ss martin, and another 7 footer in bynum, defensive minded ron artest... you kidding me? He's been around a lot of offensive talent, but it's more than that.

As far as one vs one, the actual topic of discussion, lebron vs kobe. Lebron wins. 1 vs 1, Melo vs Kobe, Melo wins. Kobe can't guard Melo in the post, go look up his old interviews where he was asked about melo. I typed too much. End.

Last edited by TriniSoldier; 10-03-2010 at 09:56 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy