"if you're a Kid Cudi fan, kill yourself" - Sean Price

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #81
Kallywood 
space
space
space
$698 | Props total: 37 37
i f**kin love P and Cudi

Hey P how bout you write some new verses stop recycling and put out another good album d!ck.

sincerely,

a fan.
 7 years ago '05        #82
Kallywood 
space
space
space
$698 | Props total: 37 37
 Joe Budden said:
And f**k that n*gga Sean Price, that n*gga ain't got no respect for anyone. Let that bitter n*gga die. Saying f**k someone for no f**king reason? s**t, he need to k!ll himself.

These rap n*ggas is lame as f**k. Out of everyone in the industry, he calls out CuDi? This n*gga suppose to be a thorough. Go call out Hov, 50, or Plies.

Real talk, f**k that n*gga, I don't give a f**k how that n*gga eat. Boycott that n*gga music and shows, let that n*gga starve and maybe he'll learn his lesson, or maybe the weak minded n*gga will go and rob a bank, ship his a.ss to prison where a motherf**ker will r*pe his a.ss.

Any n*gga talking disrespectful for no reason need to be put in a grave ASAP. I don't give a f**k what he did for hip-hop.

For real..i wouldnt take it this far but he thinks he'll gain more fans this way then with his music. like he cant even compete cause of the "industry"..f**k he might even be right.
 7 years ago '07        #83
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
Price is mad that be been in the game 10+ years and still ain't have the recognition that CuDi has.

Lame a.ss peeps on this site.
 7 years ago '04        #84
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 D.S.O.M. said:
will ppl even be talking about cudi in ten years.
he made a couple of hot songs, and you say he's accomplished more than P did his whole career.
That man is a part of one the most innovative groups hip hop has seen for 1.
2. He fell off the map and then some how re-invented himself and is relevant enough to have you discussing him right now even though 3. he's been underground the majority of his career.
You dudes k!ll me giving all this praise to someone who just got his feet wet in the game like Cudi but talks like he's done it all already.
Did I not say he's only been in the game for 2 years? I think he did accomplish more than P in terms of relevancy. I also think his whole album was filled with hot songs and I (along with a lot of other people, I'm sure) are looking forward to his sophomore album.

I guarantee you if P puts out an album, he won't even do 50K nowadays. Hell, he wouldn't even do 50K in illegal downloads honestly.

As far as discussing him, that means nothing because MC Hammer could've been in that video for all it matters and we'd be discussing his irrelevant a.ss instead of Sean P... in a more comical fashion of course
 7 years ago '09        #85
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,085 | Props total: 8876 8876
:laughing9: @ these b**ch emo n*ggaz mad @ Sean Price,
Sean Price >>>>>>>>>>> your fav rapper
@ n*ggaz disrespecting Bootcamp Click, n*ggaZ thinking Kid cudi >>>> Sean Price k!ll yourself b**ch n*gga
 7 years ago '09        #86
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,085 | Props total: 8876 8876
 m-f said:
Price is mad that be been in the game 10+ years and still ain't have the recognition that CuDi has.

Lame a.ss peeps on this site.
the n*gga stated his opinion fool, they didn't even show the whole interview, if 50 cent said that n*ggaz will be all over his d!ck f**king hypocrites, the n*gga speaking his mind, kid cudi is garbage, tho Hyyerr" (featuring Chip Tha Ripper) Make Her Say" (featuring Kanye West & Common) i bump on my ipod :dancingcool:
 10-02-2010, 07:09 PM         #87
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sean Price needs to calm down with this. I like you Sean P, but you just said a lot of f**kery.
 7 years ago '09        #88
jasperfect 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,833 | Props total: 602 602
All ya'll defend sean price Wouldn't have thought about him today, this week, this month or this year if he didn't mention Cudi. I'm 25 and have no idea who Sean price is. Obviously his s**tty movement wasn't s**t cause no one knows about it. Where did duck down leave an impact? on you old as walkman with now rewind button? f**k outta here with that "know your history s**t."
 10-02-2010, 09:18 PM         #89
Hell Z0ne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
-Let me start it off by saying that they're both rappers I can sit down and listen to.
Never heard of Sean Price until I saw this post, didn't like how he's trying to put Cudi in trashbox especially without giving legit reason. So I Judged Sean negatively... gave my self a couple minutes and said okay let me listen to this guy (I'm an analyzer of the arts its part of my profession, I can't just hate) Beats are ILL... lyrics are ILL... he got flow... Two totally different sounds Cudi and Sean... But bottom line... Cudi will always have more fans than Sean. Why? Cudi appeals to a greater audience because it's hard to put him in the stereotype of black people...

-Basically Sean P(ghetto/ hood style)'s music appeals <<more>> to those who are more street, gutter, and gritty this is seen through his musical style and persona. (I'll see more hood n*ggas bumping his s**t than a blond girl trying to have fun for the night [youth now a days hang out in more >>diverse groups<< with one goal in mind... have fun w/ no drama. nevertheless drama is inevitable but that is besides point]).

-Cudi(different approach to hip hop music)'s music not only appeals to hood n*ggas, but also to those blond girls trying to have fun for the night. It's more open and that is all most people are looking for now a days (Life is getting boring... media numbs the most of us... and a lot of people want to see astonishing new and interesting things- that's what I mean by open, as opposed to being closed minded and following same old ideas and customs)

*-SIDE NOTE-* some people in the hood were not born hood... it's not in their blood... so some of those people feel that in order to fit in, they have to be/act hood them selves, (listen to hood music) and some feel compelled by that specific society to do so with the mind set that there is no other way to fit in. Cudi has infiltrated rap to reach to these people on a personal level (they listen to him because they relate to how Cudi does not portray that he's hood)

-I'm not saying that Sean P should change his style of rapping, his type of music is needed for those living the lifestyle to relate (at the end of the day, music we listen to [which is the music we relate to] helps the most of us get by)... no, that defeats the purpose of hip hop... he's good the way he is... the point I'm making here is that... as long as their styles don't change, Cudi will always have more fans than Sean P...

-About the black stereo type comment I made on this post... people are afraid of black people... we are f**king intimidating (YES! lol :celebrate0:) especially if the only black people they've seen are the stereotyped on television... Cudi relieves that intimidation by reaching a broader audience through the topics in his raps... (according to those who only see black people through the media/ stereotype: black people aren't just people who are ghetto... they're people you can actually relate to)

I want to know what your intake is on this analysis...
 10-02-2010, 09:24 PM         #90
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who?

i'm not a huge fan of kid cudi or anything but seriously, who?
 7 years ago '06        #91
1-MC 
space
space
$1,126 | Props total: 229 229
For those that said, "Who is Sean Price?" CLEARLY does not know Hip Hop. And shouldn't have a say in this situation. Go ahead and support your "Tight Jeans" movement. f**k outta here. P's a street dude and he's apart of DuckDown Records which has left its stamp in Hip Hop. What has Kid Cudi done?
 7 years ago '07        #92
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,835 | Props total: 1999 1999
these old guys hating on younger dudes need to stop cause it doesn't do any good
 7 years ago '04        #93
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 65 65

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Uh! It's really goin down in the South b**ch!
Yeah n*gga! We know hip-hop and rap and all that s**t started in the
muthaf**kin East
Knalmsayin, Then it went to the West coast and they did it a little bit better
Knalmsayin, But now it's our time to shine down here n*gga!
Knalmsayin, So since y'all n*ggaz keep sayin we ain't real hip-hop down here
We don't wanna be down with you b**ch a.ss n*ggaz!
So y'all stay up there with that BULLs**t!
This country rap tunes down here n*gga!
Young Pimp! Young Bun! Underground Kingz!
All the O.G.'s that's recognizing the real, I got love for y'all
But all you b**ch a.ss n*ggaz talkin down in ya records, you can eat a d!ck!
Hold up! - Pimp-C

Hold Up n*gga, Pimp C said that n*gga and a f!ght go with that n*gga, we got legends too n*gga, we don't wanna be down wit you b**ch a.ss n*gga. And yall still gotta buy yall dope from us so what the f**k yall b**ch n*ggaz talkin about, Country Rap Tunes n*gga.
 7 years ago '08        #94
shush456 
space
space
$1,598 | Props total: 59 59
 JaiMega said:
Kid Cudi sucks actually, and so does that song you posted.

He's the WEAKEST part of Good Family, Kanye should have approached Wale instead. Ironically
Its GOOD Music not just GOOD rappers. even if it was wale wouldnt get an invite...

Cudi s**t is ight
 7 years ago '06        #95
revolution03 
space
space
$2,977 | Props total: 1 1
 Joe Budden said:
Why the hate?

He must not have heard this?

10-02-2010, 10:35 PM         #96
dutchbaby  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hell Z0ne said:
-Let me start it off by saying that they're both rappers I can sit down and listen to.
Never heard of Sean Price until I saw this post, didn't like how he's trying to put Cudi in trashbox especially without giving legit reason. So I Judged Sean negatively... gave my self a couple minutes and said okay let me listen to this guy (I'm an analyzer of the arts its part of my profession, I can't just hate) Beats are ILL... lyrics are ILL... he got flow... Two totally different sounds Cudi and Sean... But bottom line... Cudi will always have more fans than Sean. Why? Cudi appeals to a greater audience because it's hard to put him in the stereotype of black people...

-Basically Sean P(ghetto/ hood style)'s music appeals <<more>> to those who are more street, gutter, and gritty this is seen through his musical style and persona. (I'll see more hood n*ggas bumping his s**t than a blond girl trying to have fun for the night [youth now a days hang out in more >>diverse groups<< with one goal in mind... have fun w/ no drama. nevertheless drama is inevitable but that is besides point]).

-Cudi(different approach to hip hop music)'s music not only appeals to hood n*ggas, but also to those blond girls trying to have fun for the night. It's more open and that is all most people are looking for now a days (Life is getting boring... media numbs the most of us... and a lot of people want to see astonishing new and interesting things- that's what I mean by open, as opposed to being closed minded and following same old ideas and customs)

*-SIDE NOTE-* some people in the hood were not born hood... it's not in their blood... so some of those people feel that in order to fit in, they have to be/act hood them selves, (listen to hood music) and some feel compelled by that specific society to do so with the mind set that there is no other way to fit in. Cudi has infiltrated rap to reach to these people on a personal level (they listen to him because they relate to how Cudi does not portray that he's hood)

-I'm not saying that Sean P should change his style of rapping, his type of music is needed for those living the lifestyle to relate (at the end of the day, music we listen to [which is the music we relate to] helps the most of us get by)... no, that defeats the purpose of hip hop... he's good the way he is... the point I'm making here is that... as long as their styles don't change, Cudi will always have more fans than Sean P...

-About the black stereo type comment I made on this post... people are afraid of black people... we are f**king intimidating (YES! lol :celebrate0:) especially if the only black people they've seen are the stereotyped on television... Cudi relieves that intimidation by reaching a broader audience through the topics in his raps... (according to those who only see black people through the media/ stereotype: black people aren't just people who are ghetto... they're people you can actually relate to)

I'm curious what your profession is, as you seem to have said it's related to understanding hip hop but you're unfamiliar with Sean Price? I'm not trying to come across a certain kind of way, I'm just wondering if you're finding a creative way to tell us you're a young, aspiring rapper or something.

Your observations regarding stereotypes of minorities in American society (yeah, we can make it that general) are understandable, but the way that you identify Cudi/Sean Price fans doesn't really mesh well with the historical construction of these stereotypes. For that matter, it also doesn't mesh well with the fact that a considerable amount of rappers who have made some cash did it acting like complete fools.

The "intimidating black stereotype" and others like it were constructed by a white majority and have historically been bought in to and consumed by that same white majority. Look up some newspaper headlines from the American south in the late 19th century if you want - do some research on the justification of lynchings through the late 19th and early 20th centuries. Things like that will really illuminate the fact that the masses love a good stereotype. Then go check out Langston Hughes b**ching about white people who tried to get down during the Harlem Renaissance - that will reinforce the point that those same masses will quite literally buy in to black art if they think they can find stereotypes in it. Then look at the careers of a million and one different rappers.

Now, obviously there is also something to be said for a community seeing itself through the eyes of the media, the majority, etc. but that is a whole other discussion.
 7 years ago '04        #97
matik23 
space
space
$1,843 | Props total: 126 126
Some people need to stop living in the past. We are now a decade into the new millenium you old farts.
 10-02-2010, 10:47 PM         #98
dutchbaby  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matik23 said:
Some people need to stop living in the past. We are now a decade into the new millenium you old farts.
1. Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man. :dancingcool:

2. Sean Price is still making music that is pretty damn good. It ain't like the dude fell off or disappeared or something.
 7 years ago '04        #99
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,883 | Props total: 2041 2041
 Hell Z0ne said:

why did you go to all the trouble to make another name to say a whole bunch of nothing im not gonna read and just use your regular name
 10-03-2010, 12:25 AM         #100
Beaker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

props to Sean for standin up for REAL hip hop, not skinny jeans emo bulls**t
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
179 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
185 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy