"if you're a Kid Cudi fan, kill yourself" - Sean Price

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-02-2010, 04:45 PM         #61
Icemouth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well he's obviously just salty that he's not successful

but cudi is garbage so good point
 7 years ago '04        #62
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 dutchbaby said:
I mean, I'm 99% certain Phife never released an LP with them, but I do remember hearing about some sort of deal. Could have been a matter of them losing their distribution deal after BDI Thug came out (I think that was when they lost it, at least).

Far as Eminem goes, I'm sure that had a lot to do with it. I'm just figuring Priority holds some power in that situation, if they don't want to push his record it could definitely make things hard. I do know there didn't seem to be much hesitance to work with him on the part of people affiliated with DuckDown - off the top of my head, Ace did it and Walt produced that s**t he had on Soundbombing 2.
I agree with you on both points, but that's not what I was getting at. I was trying to get my point across that the little I think Duck Down really did accomplish, had nothing much to do with Sean P.

And around the time Duck Down did become relevant again was like a decade later, thanks to Skyzoo and 9th Wonder.

The N said:
Kid Cudi hasn't accomplished s**t in this game, he has made no Impact in a era of Hip Hop. Some guy 20 years from now is not going to be talking about him like you are here talking about DUCKDOWN Movement, that's a guaranteed.
You're comparing a 2 year career (so far) to a 20 year career. In 20 years, Sean P accomplished very little and he's not redeeming himself ever again. At least CuDi still has potential and a long career ahead of him.

In 20 years, I'd be willing to put almost anything on it that Sean P would be completely forgotten... most underground artists will be. I used to like Sean, but I still fail to see what kind of "impact" he had on hip hop. You're confusing "impact" with "contribution".

Sean P CONTRIBUTED, Soulja Boy IMPACTED... see the difference?

(No, not sayin' Soulja is good or better than P)
 10-02-2010, 04:47 PM         #63
dutchbaby  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

Third verse - it's like two minutes in. The whole s**t is pretty dope, but this man just said "been fresh since Brandy was f**king with Wanya."
 7 years ago '08        #64
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,574 | Props total: 17244 17244
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
word....

Nocturnal (Heltah Skeltah)

* Released: June 18, 1996
* Billboard 200 chart position: #35
* R&B/Hip-Hop chart position: #5
* U.S. Sales: 250,000+
* Singles: "Leflaur Leflah Eshkoshka"/"Letha Brainz Blo", "Operation Lock Down"/"Da Wiggy",
"Therapy"/"Place to Be"

For the People (Boot Camp Clik)

* Released: May 20, 1997
* Billboard 200 chart position: #15
* R&B/Hip-Hop chart position: #4
* U.S. Sales: 300,000+
* Singles: "Headz ain't ready"/"Down By Law", "Night Riders"

Magnum Force (Heltah Skeltah)

* Released: October 13, 1998
* Billboard 200 chart position: #34
* R&B/Hip-Hop chart position: #8
* Singles: "I Ain't Havin' That"/"Worldwide (Rock the World)", "Brownsville II Long Beach"/
"Gunz 'N Onez (Iz U Wit Me)"

now shut ya stupid a.ss up..

got Em

Deck study the game kid, the game is only 23 years OLDER THEN YOU.

Last edited by The N; 10-02-2010 at 04:50 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #65
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
Who you think had everyone rockin hoodies n timbs in early 90's??? BOOT CAMP CLICK.. No impact?? Are you f**kin kiddin me?
word is like they don't want to give credit where it is due, they are being ignorant over

facts, that shows their age right there.
 7 years ago '04        #66
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
Who you think had everyone rockin hoodies n timbs in early 90's??? BOOT CAMP CLICK.. No impact?? Are you f**kin kiddin me?
I gave Boot Camp Click their props, they carried DD. Y'all DD cats need to get your sh!t together... are we talking about BCC's impact? DD's impact? Or Sean P's impact?

Cause I'm talking about SEAN P and he had little to no impact as far as I know, but I'm more than willing to hear any of y'all out.
 10-02-2010, 04:53 PM         #67
MAY LAY LOW  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sean Peeeeeeee!!!!!!!:applause:
 7 years ago '04        #68
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
 The N said:
word is like they don't want to give credit where it is due, they are being ignorant over

facts, that shows their age right there.
C'mon, how're you gonna agree with $$ like we been discussing BCC this whole time? We were talking about Sean P, not Boot Camp Click.
 10-02-2010, 04:54 PM         #69
dutchbaby  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 http:// said:
I agree with you on both points, but that's not what I was getting at. I was trying to get my point across that the little I think Duck Down really did accomplish, had nothing much to do with Sean P.

And around the time Duck Down did become relevant again was like a decade later, thanks to Skyzoo and 9th Wonder.
Word, I see what you were getting at, I was just kind of interested by those two points.

Yeah, I mean, obviously Price wasn't running the label that whole time or anything like that. As far as the music goes, I figure he did his part - which I figure you'd probably agree with.
 7 years ago '08        #70
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
Hey Decker, here are 15 YEARS of Duck Down WORK via video MONTAGE, I guaranteed you Cudi ain't having one of these in 15 years.

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #71
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
 dutchbaby said:
Word, I see what you were getting at, I was just kind of interested by those two points.

Yeah, I mean, obviously Price wasn't running the label that whole time or anything like that. As far as the music goes, I figure he did his part - which I figure you'd probably agree with.
Absolutely. I don't mean to discredit Sean P, he does his thing, I just think this video is bitter as hell.
 10-02-2010, 04:59 PM         #72
dutchbaby  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Absolutely. I don't mean to discredit Sean P, he does his thing, I just think this video is bitter as hell.
Yeah word. See, I just chalk it up to an abrasive motherf**ker being abrasive.. and also knowing some people will see the video and at least hear his s**t. We're just taking slightly different perspectives on that aspect I suppose. If he hadn't built a career saying ignorant/crazy/absurd s**t on record, I would definitely be right there with you.
 7 years ago '04        #73
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,883 | Props total: 2041 2041
 Joe Budden said:
It's doesn't matter if Cudi has fame, dude has definitely been through a lot and people are wondering why Mario snapped on his moms.

Can't judge a book by its cover. I be thinking ill s**t sometimes, but I don't really look like the type of guy that would do something like that. But you never know what the next man is going through. It's cliches, but it's the truth.
You look like you take d!ck, and u do. so what is ur point?
 7 years ago '08        #74
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
Press PLAY, this is that signature BCC sound, P.BODY does his thing from the jump!, play it loud for the full impact.

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #75
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
BCC was a whole movement.. like when you talk about the WU you dont talk about each individual's impact.. you talk about them as a whole....

Smif n wessun, Blackmoon, OGC, Heltah Skeltah were all part of ONE big family.. and 9 times out of 10 if you mention Boot Camp Click ..Sean Price (or Ruck) name goin to be one of the first mentioned..
 7 years ago '04        #76
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
 dutchbaby said:
Yeah word. See, I just chalk it up to an abrasive motherf**ker being abrasive.. and also knowing some people will see the video and at least hear his s**t. We're just taking slightly different perspectives on that aspect I suppose. If he hadn't built a career saying ignorant/crazy/absurd s**t on record, I would definitely be right there with you.
Fair enough, family. I used to like him, but I dunno what turned me off him in the past couple years, I just keep it moving, but I kept some of his older material in my library.

I-NeeD-$$$ said:
BCC was a whole movement.. like when you talk about the WU you dont talk about each individual's impact.. you talk about them as a whole....

Smif n wessun, Blackmoon, OGC, Heltah Skeltah were all part of ONE big family.. and 9 times out of 10 if you mention Boot Camp Click ..Sean Price (or Ruck) name goin to be one of the first mentioned..
I guess I must be the 1 out of 10, cause when I think of BCC, I think of Buckshot first and foremost, the Helta, OGC, and SnW.

In other words, Wu-Tang is to ODB isn't the same as BCC is to Sean P -- P was an a.ssociate. Family, granted, but BCC did their thing and Sean P did his, and collectively, they put together a nice piece of hip hop history.

Again, I'm not directing this at BCC, not DD, I'm talking about Sean P specifically. And about Sean P, relatively speaking, he didn't accomplish as much as y'all making it seem like. In my opinion at least.

At the end of the day, in 2010, I'd rather listen to KiD CuDi than Sean P. Call me what you want... I don't wear skinny jeans, I'm not a hipster, I grew up in Brooklyn, and I listen to almost every single genre of music, including most sub-genres. It is what it is.

This whole discussion is very subjective, so no one is wrong. It just bothers me when cats (The N, in this situation) state their opinion in the form of a fact. "If you like CuDi, you don't know real hip hop" -- c'mon with that foolishness.
 7 years ago '04        #77
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,441 | Props total: 6510 6510
This whole discussion is very subjective, so no one is wrong. It just bothers me when cats (The N, in this situation) state their opinion in the form of a fact. "If you like CuDi, you don't know real hip hop" -- c'mon with that foolishness.
...this
 7 years ago '08        #78
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
Duckdown with a song that says it all, sometimes you need to just "Think Back"

[video - click to view]

And So.......

[video - click to view]

10-02-2010, 05:25 PM         #79
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D. Norman said:
You look like you take d!ck, and u do. so what is ur point?
You seem pissed off. Stop talking on the internet and do something.
 10-02-2010, 05:32 PM         #80
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And f**k that n*gga Sean Price, that n*gga ain't got no respect for anyone. Let that bitter n*gga die. Saying f**k someone for no f**king reason? s**t, he need to k!ll himself.

These rap n*ggas is lame as f**k. Out of everyone in the industry, he calls out CuDi? This n*gga suppose to be a thorough. Go call out Hov, 50, or Plies.

Real talk, f**k that n*gga, I don't give a f**k how that n*gga eat. Boycott that n*gga music and shows, let that n*gga starve and maybe he'll learn his lesson, or maybe the weak minded n*gga will go and rob a bank, ship his a.ss to prison where a motherf**ker will r*pe his a.ss.

Any n*gga talking disrespectful for no reason need to be put in a grave ASAP. I don't give a f**k what he did for hip-hop.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
348 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
16 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy