most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
128 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #41
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,530 | Props total: 17154 17154
 Deckster said:
n*gga im 20 dumbass
and you have no idea about the DUCKDOWN MOVEMENT?, where the hell you from?

you know that matters sometimes, you could had been ignorant to it all I guess
 10-02-2010, 03:51 PM         #42
TIP2009  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
double triple like..kid cudl blows...add 99 percent of rappers....
 10-02-2010, 03:53 PM         #43
RurourniK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Iuno.. I like Kid cudi..

Different style of rap music.. good production, good sound.. Iuno whats up with the hate.
 7 years ago '08        #44
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 Deckster said:
florida.....
Sean P been active since 93......first album in 96(H&S)

You were what in that year?, better yet at what point or age did you get into Hip Hop?

what was the first thing you listened to down there that was not from Florida?.

Last edited by The N; 10-02-2010 at 04:00 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #45
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,373 | Props total: 6392 6392
sena p does sound bitter for almost no reason unless he trying to get people to pay attention to him or something
 7 years ago '09        #46
DoWnAssBiTch 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$218 | Props total: 0 0
 Deckster said:
sean prince is a nobody with no fanbase, rappers with no fanbase shouldnt be dissing n*ggas that do world wide tours...
 10-02-2010, 04:06 PM         #47
dutchbaby  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man, it's pretty simple. I can understand where some of those who are uninformed or just committed to this new hipster hip hop stuff would believe Price is just hating. I wouldn't quite put it like that. Look at what Cudi does, he's part of a whole style that is antithetical to what Price does. Price is an abrasive motherf**ker, if he wants to say some s**t, he will.

Is Price a better rapper than Cudi? Of course. If we could get an objective voice in here, would they say that Price is of more importance in the history of hip hop? Of course. Will Cudi sell more records? Definitely, especially as long as Price's fan base is more closely tied to demographics that don't buy albums.

To be honest, with Price's transition to his solo s**t and the longevity of his career, I'm sure there are some people out there who feel as though they're fans of underground s**t, might even toss the name Heltah Skeltah around, but don't realize that Price is Ruck man. That's probably a function of the generational divide.

Regardless, Price's verse off that Trouble Shooters song on the Ill Bill album is damn near the best that I've heard from anybody this year. Plus if you want to talk hip hop history, motherf**kers would do well to look into O.C., who is also on the track.
 10-02-2010, 04:07 PM         #48
2D....  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deckster said:
i was like 3 n*gga lol,

this dude is acting like everyone should know sean p's s**t
dude is undergound, what does he expect
 7 years ago '08        #49
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 RurourniK said:
Iuno.. I like Kid cudi..

Different style of rap music.. good production, good sound.. Iuno whats up with the hate.
Is all Generational, is no real life hate or whatever, just the fact somebody who entered the

game in the 90s can't be into the hew hipster stuff, just like if you show a teen these days

a Boot Camp Click joint or Smith & Wess they wouldn't be into that since they were not

alive during that movement.

For those that don't know, let this Video atleast take you back( is a current song showing old footage of the Duckdown Movement).

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #50
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 Deckster said:
i was like 3 n*gga lol,
Exactly an infant, but you should atleast now at your 20s understand what

the DuckDown Movement is, you don't study the game? you just listen to whats good

to you and that's it?, come on son know the history of this very young game.
 7 years ago '04        #51
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 The N said:
Cudi IS NOT Hip Hop, he isn't an MC, he hasn't done anything in terms of impact like

Sean P has done with the whole DuckDown crew and all that, he is part of Hip Hop History

with that alone, what has Cudi done???, explain to me what impact he has been part of?
He's been out for like 2 years, he's accomplished more than Sean P has in almost 2 decades. Who did Duck Down have worth even mentioning? Boot Camp Click and Smiff-N-Wessun.

And the actually TALENTED cats who signed with DD (Masta Ace, ATCQ, etc.) had nothing to do Sean P, so stop giving him credit. Dude "took over" Duck Down like a year ago and you sound like he built that b**ch from the ground up. If anyone deserves credit, it's Buckshot.

Buckshot >>>>>>>> Sean P's bitter a.ss.

Duck Down Records: the home of the smucks who passed up signing Eminem... genius.

We get it, you're and old head who knows the history of hip hop and you can name all the members of ATCQ and Wu-Tang, awesome. You like Sean P, you must be a better hip hop fan, that's how it works. The less popular and obscure your favorite artist is, the more you know about hip hop.

Keep it movin' with that nonsense, bruh.

Nycsom1985 said:
Who is Sean p? Really? . . . he says whatever he wants, i dare somebody to say something to his face though lol
He says whatever he wants cause no one listens to what he has to say. If CuDi (for example) said something like "If you're a Wale fan, k!ll yourself", he'd catch fire from all sides for months ahead.
 7 years ago '04        #52
deziking 79 heat pts79
space
space
$19,547 | Props total: 5135 5135
well saiddd

[video - click to view]

:cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '04        #53
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 65 65
I know a hater when I see one, and any real n*gga can recognize, basically it's when you are thinkin about or speaking about a man who has done nothing to you, is not thinking about you, or speaking about you. No man, has a right to disrespect a man for him trying to use an opportunity to take care of his family for no reason.

But one thing I notice is the only n*ggaz I notice doing this is n*ggaz who are nobody's in the game when it comes to revenue. I'm a head so I have heard of the n*gga and seen the n*gga on blogs and he got a lil flow to him nice lil lyrics. But n*ggaz who are less talented then him will probably always go further cause of the obvious jealousy he has built up inside for the successful, either that or this world ain't what my faith only allows me to believes it is.

P.S. Kid Cudi is the reason this is a hot topic, so I guess this lil sissy's plan worked. I hate attention wh0ores especially the ones that use other n*ggaz names. Kid Cudi must be promoted in this thread for residual purposes. This is my favorite. "Pursuit of Happiness" > Sean Price's Life

[video - click to view]

Last edited by God_Manifested; 10-02-2010 at 04:41 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #54
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 J-R said:
well im 19 from cali and the first album i loved was marshel mathers lp but you and sean p sound like some salty dudes who hate new s**t nobody wanna listen to that old a.ss music any more you can tell by his fanbase nobody gives a f**k about him
I don't hate Cudi but I just can't be into that type of hipster stuff, do I hate you fans of course not, is your choice to listen to whatever catches your ears. But on the real study the game fam, for somebody to not know about the DuckDown Movement and be into this game it is odd to me.

Kid Cudi knows about DuckDown, Eminem knows about BuckShot, Smith & Wess,ect......these guys study the game!, I think some of the new fans out there need to do the same, the history isn't even that long, this game is very young compared other genres.

Last edited by The N; 10-02-2010 at 04:32 PM..
 10-02-2010, 04:28 PM         #55
TEK2yuhDOME  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
i agree i think alot of ppl like cudi to just be different u know how u got those ppl who think they are cool cause they are so called Different from the most. But he sucks listen to his 1st cd s**t got toss man not trying to here that bs weak a.ss n*gga take those emo songs and tight a.ss jeans and go sit down somewhere
Did you just make that comment in 1 1/2 sentences . Kid Cudi IS different, so what? "Goons" think they're cool because they're 'hardcore gangsters' but everyone else thinks they're complete morons. Same with every other style & trend. If its not your style,then move on. I personally like Cudi because its my type of music. You might not, stop hating and go listen to your Wacka Flacka Flamer.

P.S. Not trying to hate, but who the f**k is Sean Price?
 10-02-2010, 04:29 PM         #56
dutchbaby  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 http:// said:
And the actually TALENTED cats who signed with DD (Masta Ace, ATCQ, etc.) had nothing to do Sean P, so stop giving him credit. Dude "took over" Duck Down like a year ago and you sound like he built that b**ch from the ground up. If anyone deserves credit, it's Buckshot.

Duck Down Records: the home of the smucks who passed up signing Eminem... genius.
Wasn't ATCQ, as a group, always with Jive/BMG?

Also, I feel like there may be something to the thought that the Eminem situation had a lot to do with the distribution deal with Priority.
 7 years ago '04        #57
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 dutchbaby said:
Wasn't ATCQ, as a group, always with Jive/BMG?

Also, I feel like there may be something to the thought that the Eminem situation had a lot to do with the distribution deal with Priority.
You're right, I think only Phife signed... either him or Jerobi, my memory sucks -_-

Honestly though, I don't know the real reason, but I honestly think race played a role
 10-02-2010, 04:38 PM         #58
dutchbaby  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You're right, I think only Phife signed... either him or Jerobi, my memory sucks -_-

Honestly though, I don't know the real reason, but I honestly think race played a role
I mean, I'm 99% certain Phife never released an LP with them, but I do remember hearing about some sort of deal. Could have been a matter of them losing their distribution deal after BDI Thug came out (I think that was when they lost it, at least).

Far as Eminem goes, I'm sure that had a lot to do with it. I'm just figuring Priority holds some power in that situation, if they don't want to push his record it could definitely make things hard. I do know there didn't seem to be much hesitance to work with him on the part of people affiliated with DuckDown - off the top of my head, Ace did it and Walt produced that s**t he had on Soundbombing 2.
 7 years ago '08        #59
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
He's been out for like 2 years, he's accomplished more than Sean P has in almost 2 decades. Who did Duck Down have worth even mentioning? Boot Camp Click and Smiff-N-Wessun.

We get it, you're and old head who knows the history of hip hop and you can name all the members of ATCQ and Wu-Tang, awesome. You like Sean P, you must be a better hip hop fan, that's how it works. The less popular and obscure your favorite artist is, the more you know about hip hop.

Keep it movin' with that nonsense, bruh.

He says whatever he wants cause no one listens to what he has to say. If CuDi (for example) said something like "If you're a Wale fan, k!ll yourself", he'd catch fire from all sides for months ahead.

Kid Cudi hasn't accomplished s**t in this game, he has made no mpact or been part of an impact in a era of Hip Hop. Some guy 20 years from now is not going to be in a Hip Hop forum talking about Cudi, like you are here talking about DUCKDOWN Movement, that's a guaranteed.

Last edited by The N; 10-02-2010 at 04:41 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #60
A~team 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,765 | Props total: 1577 1577
who is this guy???

kid cudi>>>this lame a.ss cat
Home      

most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
89 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy