"if you're a Kid Cudi fan, kill yourself" - Sean Price

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
204 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
250 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
142 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #181
youngjersh14 
space
space
$841 | Props total: 1 1
And Scarface just said that up and comers like Drake and Cudi make the game exciting. So who gives a f**k about Sean Price.
 7 years ago '10        #182
onlybuilt1906 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,530 | Props total: 1122 1122
Again, Sean Price simply sounds bitter that someone he deems as having far less talent than him has been far more successful in two years than he has ever been. He's not doing himself or his career any favors with the statement.
 10-04-2010, 03:00 AM         #183
Beaker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why does kudi look like a bootleg tracey morgan only 50 years old and with bad hair??
 10-04-2010, 03:13 AM         #184
phillyCANNON  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 onlybuilt1906 said:
Again, Sean Price simply sounds bitter that someone he deems as having far less talent than him has been far more successful in two years than he has ever been. He's not doing himself or his career any favors with the statement.

You pretty much are an idiot for this absurd comment. It's funny because Sean Price was never "trying" to be "THAT" type of rapper. He is simply giving his opinion that CUDI IS TRASH, which he absolutely is.... A rapper says what he thinks of another and he is automatically bitter, jealous.... SMH
 7 years ago '07        #185
gmoney313 
space
space
space
$248 | Props total: 8 8
I agree Sean, cudi and his man kissin music can gtfoh, we dont need it........
 10-04-2010, 05:56 AM         #186
macadon83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh this n*gga was part of heltah skeltah n the boot camp click. I never knew him as sean p, but i wasnt a big fan anyway. Skeltah had a few trax i f**ked with tho, so i know he cant be trash, but f**k him anyway for talkin down on cudi.

Maybe he's right. I guess you shouldnt listen to his music if you also listen to cudi.
 7 years ago '10        #187
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
 The N said:
Cudi is a lame, Sean P would k!ll him in real life, dude don't give a f**k, all of you Cudi fan need to go ahead and jump off a cliff with them tight Jeans.
x2....
 10-04-2010, 07:21 AM         #188
phillyCANNON  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Question....

How many people who like Sean P actually listen to Cudi ?
 10-04-2010, 07:35 AM         #189
Zo1987  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who the hell is sean price? Looks like a bummy bun b to me.
 10-04-2010, 09:16 AM         #190
JoeyPrince  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 phillyCANNON said:
You pretty much are an idiot for this absurd comment. It's funny because Sean Price was never "trying" to be "THAT" type of rapper. He is simply giving his opinion that CUDI IS TRASH, which he absolutely is.... A rapper says what he thinks of another and he is automatically bitter, jealous.... SMH
idk cudi is different but there is way worse s**t out there. Saying that fans of a rapper like Cudi should "kill themselves" does sound a bit bitter to me.
 10-04-2010, 09:29 AM         #191
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ha! i'm not about the black on black hate.....BUT, sean p is 100% right. especially after reading all of kudi's rants as if he's a legend already.....he's a wak rapper, singer and performer so what is his deal? kanye loves weirdos
 10-04-2010, 09:32 AM         #192
Beaker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dlettern said:
kanye loves weirdos

G.O.O.D. gay mafia
 7 years ago '10        #193
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
He mad

Whats wrong with Cudi tho???

Im listenin to him now actually
 10-04-2010, 01:41 PM         #194
Icemouth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^n*gga u gay
 7 years ago '10        #195
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
 Icemouth said:
^^^n*gga u gay
Man on the moon was dope haven't listened to any of his recent stuff tho....
 7 years ago '07        #196
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 10-04-2010, 06:06 PM         #197
Icemouth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Space 2020 said:
Man on the moon was dope haven't listened to any of his recent stuff tho....
what was dope about it?

the singing? no
the rapping? no
the subject matter? no
the flow? no
lyrical ability? no
the beats? not really
the features? no
 7 years ago '10        #198
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
 Icemouth said:
what was dope about it?

the singing? no
the rapping? no
the subject matter? no
the flow? no
lyrical ability? no
the beats? not really
the features? no

Its all preference brah

s**tz better than about 75% of any other s**t out
 10-05-2010, 03:25 AM         #199
Hell Z0ne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dutchbaby said:
As far as "what hip hop is," I don't really care either way about definitions and all that. I definitely don't really get down with a lot of s**t, but that's okay. I know I listen to a good amount of hip hop that people would probably be quicker to dismiss as something else before they would do the same to Cudi. So yeah, my curiosity was rooted in what was evidently a misunderstanding - I was under the impression you were referring to yourself as somebody who works real heavy on understanding the historical landscape of hip hop or whatever.

When I referred to artists making money off of ignorant s**t, I was making a point that Sean Price's style isn't, in itself, keeping him from making money. So no, I wasn't talking about skinny jeans and all that, it was more the long line of rappers who rely heavily on the same subject matter that heads want to a.ssociate with Price.

Minor detail, but AOTP is a group that is damn near predominantly white and Hispanic. I see where you're coming from referring to Cudi, Drake, etc. but we both know a lot of artists have made, and continue to make, an obscene amount of money while rapping about drugs and guns.

My little historical bit about racial stereotypes was only meant to show that the white American majority will openly embrace negative racial stereotypes and often actively search for these stereotypes as consumers. Therefore, like I've been trying to say... rappers can and do make money off of talking about the s**t that is central to the "intimidating black stereotype" that you identified.

I'm still curious what exactly your work is though... whether you're in the sociology field, a grad. student, etc.
Word I feel you. there is a time gap between AOTP and Sean but I wanted to classify them into specific style of genre as I recall. lol I see guns fading away, but I think drugs are here to stay lol
I'm a graphic designer, it's very crucial for us to understand our end user/customer's audience be it restaurants, musical artists, or sneaker store... it's a problem solving field, a lot of people think we are "Taxi men" where you tell us your end goal and we have to get there for you... its more like you give us the directions to the bar and we'll find the best way to reach it together (so we're more of like business partners rather than being your taxi driver) but yea man... graphic design... connections lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
61 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
71 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago