"if you're a Kid Cudi fan, kill yourself" - Sean Price

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
122 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-02-2010, 02:37 PM         #1
11442 pageviews
242 comments

Alexein Aner 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"if you're a Kid Cudi fan, k!ll yourself" - Sean Price

[video - click to view]

242 comments for ""if you're a Kid Cudi fan, kill yourself" - Sean Price"

7 years ago '09        #2
Coke Wave 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,094 | Props total: 178 178
why that's a bold statement to make
 10-02-2010, 02:44 PM         #3
WordisBond  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

10-02-2010, 02:46 PM         #4
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why the hate?

He must not have heard this?

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #5
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Kid Cudi sucks actually, and so does that song you posted.

He's the WEAKEST part of Good Family, Kanye should have approached Wale instead. Ironically
 10-02-2010, 02:48 PM         #6
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
Kid Cudi sucks actually, and so does that song you posted.

He's the WEAKEST part of Good Family, Kanye should have approached Wale instead. Ironically
:jay: That song go hard.
 7 years ago '04        #7
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
cudi dont do much for me but he got a few songs
sean p is that n*gga minus his overall mediocre releases
 7 years ago '10        #8
hustlershope84 
space
space
space
$1,332 | Props total: 35 35
Lol Sean Price isn't in the position of being able to turn down and send away fans seriously.
 7 years ago '07        #9
iswerve 123 heat pts123
space
space
$4,664 | Props total: 7271 7271
bless his heart
 7 years ago '08        #10
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,553 | Props total: 17208 17208
Cudi is a lame, Sean P would k!ll him in real life, dude don't give a f**k, all of you Cudi fan need to go ahead and jump off a cliff with them tight Jeans.
 10-02-2010, 02:59 PM         #11
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He was irrelevant until he made this comment. He gained more fans by this comment. His fans finally woke up out of their graves, because people say they listen to him, but I don't see anyone discussing his music on here. He hasn't been hot since GTA 3.
 7 years ago '05        #12
Stat-Quo 2 heat pts
space
space
$927 | Props total: 0 0
i use to love him but wtf is this statement ...

he's f**king mad
 7 years ago '08        #13
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,553 | Props total: 17208 17208
Who the f**k is Kid Cudi anyways?, he is a lame in the hip hop realm,. Why you defending that dude?, he makes horrible emo/boring music and has no flow whatsoever, if you know hip hop you know damn well Sean P would murder that girl jeans wearing lame in a battle, those are the truth facts no opinions, Cudi is nothing on the Mic compared to Sean P and you would know that if you know Hip Hop.
 10-02-2010, 03:04 PM         #14
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
Cudi is a lame, Sean P would k!ll him in real life, dude don't give a f**k, all of you Cudi fan need to go ahead and jump off a cliff with them tight Jeans.
It's doesn't matter if Cudi has fame, dude has definitely been through a lot and people are wondering why Mario snapped on his moms.

Can't judge a book by its cover. I be thinking ill s**t sometimes, but I don't really look like the type of guy that would do something like that. But you never know what the next man is going through. It's cliches, but it's the truth.
 7 years ago '05        #15
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
i agree i think alot of ppl like cudi to just be different u know how u got those ppl who think they are cool cause they are so called Different from the most. But he sucks listen to his 1st cd s**t got toss man not trying to here that bs weak a.ss n*gga take those emo songs and tight a.ss jeans and go sit down somewhere
 7 years ago '10        #16
Based Nobleman 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,092 | Props total: 244 244
if i go to my high school and ask who sean price is, id get "sean price? oh u mean big sean yea hes pretty good"
 10-02-2010, 03:06 PM         #17
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
Who the f**k is Kid Cudi anyways?, he is a lame in the hip hop realm,. Why you defending that dude?, he makes horrible emo/boring music and has no flow whatsoever, if you know hip hop you know damn well Sean P would murder that girl jeans wearing lame in a battle, those are the truth facts no opinions, Cudi is nothing on the Mic compared to Sean P and you would know that if you know Hip Hop.
Oh you talking about a battle, maybe Sean Price would get him. I just don't understand why he's dissing Cudi.
 7 years ago '05        #18
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 Stat-Quo said:
i use to love him but wtf is this statement ...

he's f**king mad
why does he have to be mad u got ppl on this site dissin ppl who are actually Good on this site everyday does that mean they are mad no maybe he just dont like him he's trash.

lol everytime on this site if someone doesnt like what u like there mad or there a stan cause they are fan of someone your not lol s**t makes no sense u can like who u like s**t dont mean your mad u just dont f**k with em now because he is a rapper he cant say s**t??? smh f**k outta here dude is trash
 10-02-2010, 03:11 PM         #19
StatisticZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People need to stfu with who's lame and good and so on. Everyone likes different s**t, everyone feels differently about music, that's how it always has been. Kid Cudi is a good artist, Sean Price is a good artist, though I don't feel his music much anymore. He's definitely hating.
 7 years ago '04        #20
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 The N said:
Throwing around your opinion in the form a fact is immature. "If you know hip hop", fnck is that supposed to mean? I know hip hop and I know what I like, and between these two, I like CuDi.

EDIT: Oh, and as far as who's KiD CuDi, he's more popular, more successful, and more marketable than Sean P ever has or ever will be... that's actually a fact.

Of all the artists out, P shoots at CuDi... I don't get it. He makes a 36 second video just to tell his 100 fans to k!ll themselves... smart move.

There was a reason I stopped fnckin' with "Mic Tyson" a while back, this nonsense just reaffirms it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
21 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
60 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
25 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
48 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy