Chingy's Tranny, Sidney Starr Tells DJ Big Von The St Louis Rapper Isn't The Only One Creeping!

most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
46 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside 6ix9ine smashing and impregnating every girl in America
72 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside YBN Cordae ends J Coles career
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside How You Gonna Lock Up This Pretty Face For 23 YEARS???
56 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #21
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$11,451 | Props total: 191 191
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
I think the n*ggaz that say they wouldn't hit a tranny, be the first once to f**k one behide close doors.
...wait...would you hit a tranny?...
 8 years ago '04        #22
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$12,828 | Props total: 2034 2034
^^^thats what i was tryna say... n*ggas be reckless and on some other s**t now in days. too many badd broads to be passin up ...juz sayin
 8 years ago '04        #23
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$11,451 | Props total: 191 191
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
^^^thats what i was tryna say... n*ggas be reckless and on some other s**t now in days. too many badd broads to be passin up ...juz sayin
yea s**ts gettin ridiculous tho
 8 years ago '07        #24
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$35,709 | Props total: 14913 14913
i'm listening and it sounds like a conversation between a man and a woman
 8 years ago '10        #25
USC 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$22,501 | Props total: 14514 14514
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
I think the n*ggaz that say they wouldn't hit a tranny, be the first once to f**k one behide close doors.
:budden:


exposed yourself
 8 years ago '05        #26
Based_One 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$10,140 | Props total: 8862 8862
damn what has the world come to dudes out here talking bout they'll smash a tranny
 10-02-2010, 01:59 AM         #27
Walt Thizzney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
honestly i could see her getting k!lled if she went out exposing dukes....
 10-02-2010, 02:12 AM         #28
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why didn't this n*gga ask if she still got the d!ck? I heard someone was just lying about her getting surgery to remove it. I might as well just email her to ask, but these tranny movement is real, n*ggas just don't give a f**k. Plus like they just said, many dudes are into that kind of thing, but I'm into the ones with the big juicy package, if that's removed then it's not really hot anymore. I mean what's the point? There has to be a forbidden fruit in the middle to make it wanting it more. No homo
 10-02-2010, 05:52 AM         #29
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Crookz said:
why u keep posting tranny threads?
wtf are you talking about?
 10-02-2010, 05:53 AM         #30
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these rappers need to be exposed......
 10-02-2010, 05:55 AM         #31
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
wowwwwwwwwwwwww...this s**t *smh* so it's official CHINGY is officially the gay rapper.. or ONE OF THE GAY RAPPERS..dayummmmmmmmmmmm
 8 years ago '04        #32
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,786 | Props total: 3408 3408
I bx needs to start banning post like this you got people in here saying they would hit it no homo smh its still homo reguardless your gay except it dump your girl when she asks why say "cause I saw I dude that's now a girl and I wanna f**k him" @doc d you f*g dog
 10-02-2010, 07:11 AM         #33
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngsiz said:
I bx needs to start banning post like this you got people in here saying they would hit it no homo smh its still homo reguardless your gay except it dump your girl when she asks why say "cause I saw I dude that's now a girl and I wanna f**k him" @doc d you f*g dog
 8 years ago '05        #34
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$37,606 | Props total: 15174 15174
 Walt Thizzney said:
honestly i could see her getting k!lled if she went out exposing dukes....
Yeah I was thinking the same... Kat Stacks is one thing. But a tranny walking around revealing that certain rappers are bi-s3xual is on another level.. This type of damage is career ending, and there's no coming back from that.

But I got a feeling she hasn't creeped with anyone prominent.
 8 years ago '09        #35
McmasterlockPt2 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$13,000 | Props total: 952 952
 EscoNore said:
...wait...would you hit a tranny?...
f**k no,but I know this dude that I used to go to school with that always hating on this gay dude and lil behold I found out years later that n*gga f**ked him.
 8 years ago '08        #36
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 42 42
b**ch said its not a bad thing...i know some of yall dudes going like im safe to say i can hit it....

what is the beat at the end?


Last edited by Showtimegp; 10-02-2010 at 07:57 AM..
 8 years ago '10        #37
theking1 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 12 12
 JaiMega said:
I would still smash no matter what.

It's not a dude man... Not anymore.

[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '10        #38
theking1 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 12 12
 Doc D said:
Why didn't this n*gga ask if she still got the d!ck? I heard someone was just lying about her getting surgery to remove it. I might as well just email her to ask, but these tranny movement is real, n*ggas just don't give a f**k. Plus like they just said, many dudes are into that kind of thing, but I'm into the ones with the big juicy package, if that's removed then it's not really hot anymore. I mean what's the point? There has to be a forbidden fruit in the middle to make it wanting it more. No homo
i came in here just to here what the f**k you was gonna say :nuts:
 8 years ago '07        #39
Bruce Leeroy 
space
avatar space
space
$16,676 | Props total: 835 835
. A tranny just got murked out here in Jerz for not letting a n*gga know "Shims" past. It should be a law that you have to let a n*gga know that you used to be a dude. I'm about to start making b**ches show me baby pictures, birth certificates, yearbook photo's, class pics, etc. because the world is on some extreme s**t right now. And @ everyone of you f**got a.ss n*ggas in here that don't find anything wrong with this s**t.
 10-02-2010, 09:53 AM         #40
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bruce Leeroy said:
. And @ everyone of you f**got a.ss n*ggas in here that don't find anything wrong with this s**t.
this.............
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Kaylin Garcia
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Now That's A Real A$$!...
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
NBA Where does cousins end up?
80 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Snoop kills that Pac is an actor nonsense ya be talking
205 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
NBA Steph Curry has OFFICIALLY lost all hope, his HAIRLINE,& thinks he is in a..
67 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside I guess Lil Tay ain’t flexing on all her haters anymore
323 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Tekashi tried to 'check in' with Snoop,got DENIED!!!!!
74 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Who are your preferred reviewers?
32 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy