The Official How To Make Gator Soup Thread... BAMA STYLE!!

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
44 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #141
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
Bama n*ggas bumped this sh*t

Gonna be a helluva game, Bammer gonna expose the gaytors once again... should be worst than last year.
 6 years ago '07        #142
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22 OP
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
Bumpin on yall bi*ches :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '07        #143
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,551 | Props total: 1169 1169

I just want a gator L because the gator fans talkin to much cash sh*t
 6 years ago '07        #144
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,551 | Props total: 1169 1169
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
5 trips to the redzone for 6 pts

Florida is not sniffing the SEC Championship Gm
I see I dropped the truth in this thread last yr
 6 years ago '07        #145
space
space
Florida football is like Michael Bolton...........they had a few hits in the past now they think everyone takes them serious.
 6 years ago '07        #146
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,778 | Props total: 14589 14589
Different Florida team... Bama best defense in the SEC, Bama wins barely but UF can win. $$$ though it would be on Bama.
 6 years ago '06        #147
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,357 | Props total: 346 346
Damn he brought this thread back...

I think Muschamp is going to throw everything but the kitchen sink at us this year. I know they'll have something plan up their sleeve but hopefully we'll be ready for it...

Saturday Night inthe Swamp, It doesn't get any better than this
 6 years ago '07        #148
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,677 | Props total: 1338 1338
i hope bama gets the sh*t kicked out of them; actually no, we need bama undefeated for our own rankings boost....
 6 years ago '06        #149
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,357 | Props total: 346 346
 FeedTheBeast said:
Florida football is like Michael Bolton...........they had a few hits in the past now they think everyone takes them serious.
Florida has been lowkey with all the hype going to SCAR but Muschamp will have them boys ready to play come Saturday, I picked Florida to win the East this year.

Demps/Rainey is the key factor, if we stop them we win the game unless AJ sh*t in his pants and give the game away with Turnovers
 6 years ago '06        #150
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
Damn...Nice Bump
 6 years ago '06        #151
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,471 | Props total: 14750 14750
 jhj26 said:
i hope bama gets the sh*t kicked out of them; actually no, we need bama undefeated for our own rankings boost....
bruh tell ya defense to stop a fu*kin cold before yall start thinkin bout this over here...

Against D Grain said:
Florida has been lowkey with all the hype going to SCAR but Muschamp will have them boys ready to play come Saturday, I picked Florida to win the East this year.

Demps/Rainey is the key factor, if we stop them we win the game unless AJ sh*t in his pants and give the game away with Turnovers
they're front 7 is really good on 'D', our O-Line has to handle em. AJ gotta make some throws down field too. they're obviously gonna try and spread us out and throw little short passes and screens to Demps & Rainy to try and get them in space. i think our team speed on 'D' can handle it, we'll see. we def. gotta keep them in check tho.
 6 years ago '07        #152
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,677 | Props total: 1338 1338
 Birdman's Back said:
bruh tell ya defense to stop a fu*kin cold before yall start thinkin bout this over here...

they're front 7 is really good on 'D', our O-Line has to handle em. AJ gotta make some throws down field too. they're obviously gonna try and spread us out and throw little short passes and screens to Demps & Rainy to try and get them in space. i think our team speed on 'D' can handle it, we'll see. we def. gotta keep them in check tho.
:iough:
 09-30-2011, 12:44 AM         #153
FLA RAiSED 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k y'all gators all day
 6 years ago '06        #154
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,471 | Props total: 14750 14750
 jhj26 said:
:iough:
if my defense let Utah State gain almost 500 yards id be walkin out the door too...
 6 years ago '06        #155
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
Should be a good game....This was one of the only games i was really worried about not counting LSU. Should be interesting.....Hopefully we can put some pressure on Brantley....Hows Florida's Oline this year?
 6 years ago '07        #156
space
space
 titanreese said:
Should be a good game....This was one of the only games i was really worried about not counting LSU. Should be interesting.....Hopefully we can put some pressure on Brantley....Hows Florida's Oline this year?
Thats it..........no one reaqlly knows becuz they have not played anyone. It seems like everyone is a good team until BAMA destroy them. See Penn State and Arkansas. But at least we have played 2 big games where the comp was expected to be better they have had no such game. I hope we kickoff and stop their offense first to set the tone. If we get to Brantley like we did Wilson I dont think he makes it thru the whole game. CJ Mosely is a game time decision........but we deep right there so if he cant go we still good with Nico, Depriest, Hubbard etc.

These fools think these lil midgets bout to run on us??? They were more suited to Urban's offense that got them into space. But if they plan on running off tackle and pro style then one of them lil midgets gonna get smashed and bent up.

This will be AJ's breakout game becuz Florida's secondary is unproven and suspect. And of course they gonna stack up to stop Trent but if we come out in that shotgun like we did last week and run from that formation they gonna be fukked!!
 6 years ago '07        #157
space
space
Who are Florida's leading rushers?? Demps and Rainey

Who are Florida's leading receivers?? Demps and Rainey with 20 catches combined in 4 games.

Just goes to show you the level of comp they been playing......didnt even have to throw downfield to blowout people just get it to Mighty Mouse or Speedy Gonzales and let them do work. We dont play that sh*t. If we can shut down Arkansas and that 4 headed WR monster then these bums should be no problem especially with Brantley.

These muhfukkas scared to throw it........if they allow our defense to shrink the field they got no chance. All those check downs and screens to Demps and Rainey aint going nowhere. Brantley gonna have to put it in the air. I swear I see one of these little n*ggas getting seriously hurt. Either Brantley, Demps or Rainey gonna get fukked up.
 6 years ago '06        #158
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,610 | Props total: 8882 8882
feed the beast, bama boy and titan , why this thread. i never picked on yall why attack me soul. :'( why
 6 years ago '07        #159
space
space
Where dem Gaytors at??? Muhfukkas quiet as hell
 6 years ago '05        #160
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
fu*k the gaytors...:cool-smiley-009:
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
35 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
93 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
242 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy