Michael Vick is Back! (new Madden ratings)

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
306 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
2 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #81
Grisly 29 heat pts29 OP
space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1349 1349
 xRipAnT24x said:
i was bout to post the same thing.. lmao he said... i gets more bread pus*y and respect lmao omg internet n*ggas good job buddy good job
yea even though im 100% real in these streets but you f**gots wouldn't never know nothin about that
 7 years ago '04        #82
Grisly 29 heat pts29 OP
space
space
 bangab**ch said:
at all the e-thugging in this thread.
if you consider my posts "e-thugging", what do you consider the f**gots who SIGNED INTO THE SAME ONLINE FORUM AS ME, clicked in the SAME SPORTS SECTION as me, where those SAME a**holeS MAKE 90 KOBE & LEBRON THREADS DAILY during the NBA season, JUST TO TELL ME to "Go Outside...", not even to contribute any constructive feedback?

f**k you and them f**gots, you a**holes ruin boxden with ur corny a.ss posts thinkin somebody gives a rats a.ss about what the f**k u think, your mom prolly still pack ur f**kin lunch, go eat a d!ck
 7 years ago '04        #83
Grisly 29 heat pts29 OP
space
space
 Ricky Towel said:

hahahahah this guy talkin tough again?

i swear ive never seen someone talk as much s**t over a computer as this guy.
i swear i never seen so many pussies on an internet forum talk s**t like somebody gives a f**k

and funny how its ALWAYS got something to do with New York and Dallas fans....imagine that. ya'll little lames get mad when i son you in other threads, so you just follow around my user name just to talk s**t. it's mad gay.

like i said, thats why i just laugh when u homos get hit up with snowballs and batteries, and laugh even harder when your scumbag city tries to talk s**t on Philly fans. ya'll pussies deserve every last bit of what ya'll get for all the s**ttalking ya'll do online

i didn't say a single thing to nobody til some corny a.ss lame tried to tell me to "go outside" like i sit in the crib all f**kin day like half you f**kin goofy bastards.

im not allowed to share madden ratings with the internet cus some f**got dislikes me and the Eagles? go cry me a f**kin river.

Last edited by Grisly; 10-02-2010 at 07:30 PM..
 10-02-2010, 07:30 PM         #84
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JoeyTheGod said:
You play whoever is on your schedule f*ggit. I dont see anyone ridiculing peyton who got blasted by a s**tty a.ss houston team
Don't get ya panties in a bunch because not everybody is ready to crown Vick
 7 years ago '04        #85
Grisly 29 heat pts29 OP
space
space
 -BigC- said:
yea especially not your eagle-hating a.ss. it's funny as s**t how all ya'll are mad that Vick's an Eagle so you just try to s**t on him every chance you get.
 10-02-2010, 07:33 PM         #86
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grisly said:
if you consider my posts "e-thugging", what do you consider the f**gots who SIGNED INTO THE SAME ONLINE FORUM AS ME, clicked in the SAME SPORTS SECTION as me, where those SAME a**holeS MAKE 90 KOBE & LEBRON THREADS DAILY during the NBA season, JUST TO TELL ME to "Go Outside...", not even to contribute any constructive feedback?

f**k you and them f**gots, you a**holes ruin boxden with ur corny a.ss posts thinkin somebody gives a rats a.ss about what the f**k u think, your mom prolly still pack ur f**kin lunch, go eat a d!ck
Holy s**t yall got this dude mad as f**k Telling you to go outside isn't ethugging its cracking jokes, your the ony actually making threats and s**t You probably abused your keyboard while typing all of this s**t your so uspet
 Grisly said:
yea especially not your eagle-hating a.ss. it's funny as s**t how all ya'll are mad that Vick's an Eagle so you just try to s**t on him every chance you get.
Me not crowning Vick as the player playing the best right now is not hate, its rational...
 7 years ago '04        #87
Grisly 29 heat pts29 OP
space
space
naw i really didnt. you prolly abused your keyboard wackin off on it last night cus ur f**got a.ss gets no buns, u just hate on eagles fans in the sports section all day.

Ronnie should start payin ur b**ch a.ss
 7 years ago '04        #88
xRipAnT24x 
space
space
$5,412 | Props total: 522 522
 Grisly said:
yea even though im 100% real in these streets but you f**gots wouldn't never know nothin about that
idc what u do or got in your personal life... just find it funny as f**k when u and people like u come on here sayin s**t like that it really did have me

dont worry tho on a serious note i appreciate internet dudes like you..
 10-02-2010, 08:12 PM         #89
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grisly said:
naw i really didnt. you prolly abused your keyboard wackin off on it last night cus ur f**got a.ss gets no buns, u just hate on eagles fans in the sports section all day.

Ronnie should start payin ur b**ch a.ss
Settle down ethug before I ask your to go outside...
 7 years ago '07        #90
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,563 | Props total: 43721 43721
hmm let me see whats going on this thread...

oh, just grisly talking tough and getting sonned like usual?

7 years ago '09        #91
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 7 years ago '06        #92
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,377 | Props total: 5659 5659
 Grisly said:

[pic - click to view]

go there.

Last edited by banga; 10-02-2010 at 08:56 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #93
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #94
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,063 | Props total: 19920 19920
 Grisly said:

imagine if the Eagles lose tomorrow... theres gon be shots busted from Grislys hood a.ss residence.
 7 years ago '04        #95
space
space
 Grisly said:
i swear i never seen so many pussies on an internet forum talk s**t like somebody gives a f**k

and funny how its ALWAYS got something to do with New York and Dallas fans....imagine that. ya'll little lames get mad when i son you in other threads, so you just follow around my user name just to talk s**t. it's mad gay.

like i said, thats why i just laugh when u homos get hit up with snowballs and batteries, and laugh even harder when your scumbag city tries to talk s**t on Philly fans. ya'll pussies deserve every last bit of what ya'll get for all the s**ttalking ya'll do online

i didn't say a single thing to nobody til some corny a.ss lame tried to tell me to "go outside" like i sit in the crib all f**kin day like half you f**kin goofy bastards.

im not allowed to share madden ratings with the internet cus some f**got dislikes me and the Eagles? go cry me a f**kin river.
son is writing essays like its English class up in this b**ch.
 7 years ago '05        #96
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
Why I just read the last two pages of this thread and that's all I needed to see
 7 years ago '04        #97
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
 TanstA! said:
son is writing essays like its English class up in this b**ch.
Grisly is the realest whiteboy on Boxden. homeboy typed TWO words telling him to go outside and it caused this emotional a.ss f**got to write a short story about his life

when he's not being "100% on the real in the streets", he enjoys getting emotional on the internet

[pic - click to view]

10-03-2010, 12:30 AM         #98
JoeyTheGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -BigC- said:
My panties aint in a bunch homie. Its only week 3, so everything is subjective at this point but to say vick isnt balling is ridiculous .
 7 years ago '04        #99
space
space
 Prodigy said:
Grisly is the realest whiteboy on Boxden. homeboy typed TWO words telling him to go outside and it caused this emotional a.ss f**got to write a short story about his life

when he's not being "100% on the real in the streets", he enjoys getting emotional on the internet

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #100
Grisly 29 heat pts29 OP
space
space
ya'll dudes need lives, this s**t is ridiculous. f**got a.ss wannabe cyber bully's tryna e-gangbang on somebody. s**t is hysterical to me. And I wouldn't even give two f**ks if it wasn't for the simple fact vick is k!llin s**t and yall are just mad. Which is what this whole thread basically amounts too.

Eagles > ya'll squads
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
75 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
37 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy