Michael Vick is Back! (new Madden ratings)

most viewed right now
Damn Pusha T really aint gone respond.
192 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside How the hell did Jaden Smith smash Sarahfu-kingsnyder !
13 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 Video inside Pusha T's brother 'No Malice' speaks on Drake Ye & Kim K
14 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Cp3 bout ready to put the paws on James
31 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #81
Grisly 35 heat pts35 OP
space
space
$7,904 | Props total: 3438 3438
 bangab**ch said:
at all the e-thugging in this thread.
if you consider my posts "e-thugging", what do you consider the f**gots who SIGNED INTO THE SAME ONLINE FORUM AS ME, clicked in the SAME SPORTS SECTION as me, where those SAME a**holeS MAKE 90 KOBE & LEBRON THREADS DAILY during the NBA season, JUST TO TELL ME to "Go Outside...", not even to contribute any constructive feedback?

f**k you and them f**gots, you a**holes ruin boxden with ur corny a.ss posts thinkin somebody gives a rats a.ss about what the f**k u think, your mom prolly still pack ur f**kin lunch, go eat a d!ck
 8 years ago '04        #82
Grisly 35 heat pts35 OP
space
space
 Ricky Towel said:

hahahahah this guy talkin tough again?

i swear ive never seen someone talk as much s**t over a computer as this guy.
i swear i never seen so many pussies on an internet forum talk s**t like somebody gives a f**k

and funny how its ALWAYS got something to do with New York and Dallas fans....imagine that. ya'll little lames get mad when i son you in other threads, so you just follow around my user name just to talk s**t. it's mad gay.

like i said, thats why i just laugh when u homos get hit up with snowballs and batteries, and laugh even harder when your scumbag city tries to talk s**t on Philly fans. ya'll pussies deserve every last bit of what ya'll get for all the s**ttalking ya'll do online

i didn't say a single thing to nobody til some corny a.ss lame tried to tell me to "go outside" like i sit in the crib all f**kin day like half you f**kin goofy bastards.

im not allowed to share madden ratings with the internet cus some f**got dislikes me and the Eagles? go cry me a f**kin river.

Last edited by Grisly; 10-02-2010 at 06:30 PM..
 10-02-2010, 06:30 PM         #83
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JoeyTheGod said:
You play whoever is on your schedule f*ggit. I dont see anyone ridiculing peyton who got blasted by a s**tty a.ss houston team
Don't get ya panties in a bunch because not everybody is ready to crown Vick
 8 years ago '04        #84
Grisly 35 heat pts35 OP
space
space
 -BigC- said:
yea especially not your eagle-hating a.ss. it's funny as s**t how all ya'll are mad that Vick's an Eagle so you just try to s**t on him every chance you get.
 10-02-2010, 06:33 PM         #85
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grisly said:
if you consider my posts "e-thugging", what do you consider the f**gots who SIGNED INTO THE SAME ONLINE FORUM AS ME, clicked in the SAME SPORTS SECTION as me, where those SAME a**holeS MAKE 90 KOBE & LEBRON THREADS DAILY during the NBA season, JUST TO TELL ME to "Go Outside...", not even to contribute any constructive feedback?

f**k you and them f**gots, you a**holes ruin boxden with ur corny a.ss posts thinkin somebody gives a rats a.ss about what the f**k u think, your mom prolly still pack ur f**kin lunch, go eat a d!ck
Holy s**t yall got this dude mad as f**k Telling you to go outside isn't ethugging its cracking jokes, your the ony actually making threats and s**t You probably abused your keyboard while typing all of this s**t your so uspet
 Grisly said:
yea especially not your eagle-hating a.ss. it's funny as s**t how all ya'll are mad that Vick's an Eagle so you just try to s**t on him every chance you get.
Me not crowning Vick as the player playing the best right now is not hate, its rational...
 8 years ago '04        #86
Grisly 35 heat pts35 OP
space
space
naw i really didnt. you prolly abused your keyboard wackin off on it last night cus ur f**got a.ss gets no buns, u just hate on eagles fans in the sports section all day.

Ronnie should start payin ur b**ch a.ss
 8 years ago '04        #87
xRipAnT24x 
space
space
$5,460 | Props total: 576 576
 Grisly said:
yea even though im 100% real in these streets but you f**gots wouldn't never know nothin about that
idc what u do or got in your personal life... just find it funny as f**k when u and people like u come on here sayin s**t like that it really did have me

dont worry tho on a serious note i appreciate internet dudes like you..
 10-02-2010, 07:12 PM         #88
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grisly said:
naw i really didnt. you prolly abused your keyboard wackin off on it last night cus ur f**got a.ss gets no buns, u just hate on eagles fans in the sports section all day.

Ronnie should start payin ur b**ch a.ss
Settle down ethug before I ask your to go outside...
 8 years ago '07        #89
st21 1376 heat pts1376
space
space
$58,812 | Props total: 53375 53375
hmm let me see whats going on this thread...

oh, just grisly talking tough and getting sonned like usual?

8 years ago '09        #90
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 8 years ago '09        #91
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #92
LordBlanco|M 52 heat pts52
space
space
$36,079 | Props total: 23219 23219
 Grisly said:
yea even though im 100% real in these streets but you f**gots wouldn't never know nothin about that

imagine if the Eagles lose tomorrow... theres gon be shots busted from Grislys hood a.ss residence.
 8 years ago '04        #93
space
space
 Grisly said:
i swear i never seen so many pussies on an internet forum talk s**t like somebody gives a f**k

and funny how its ALWAYS got something to do with New York and Dallas fans....imagine that. ya'll little lames get mad when i son you in other threads, so you just follow around my user name just to talk s**t. it's mad gay.

like i said, thats why i just laugh when u homos get hit up with snowballs and batteries, and laugh even harder when your scumbag city tries to talk s**t on Philly fans. ya'll pussies deserve every last bit of what ya'll get for all the s**ttalking ya'll do online

i didn't say a single thing to nobody til some corny a.ss lame tried to tell me to "go outside" like i sit in the crib all f**kin day like half you f**kin goofy bastards.

im not allowed to share madden ratings with the internet cus some f**got dislikes me and the Eagles? go cry me a f**kin river.
son is writing essays like its English class up in this b**ch.
 8 years ago '05        #94
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
Why I just read the last two pages of this thread and that's all I needed to see
 8 years ago '04        #95
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
 TanstA! said:
son is writing essays like its English class up in this b**ch.
Grisly is the realest whiteboy on Boxden. homeboy typed TWO words telling him to go outside and it caused this emotional a.ss f**got to write a short story about his life

when he's not being "100% on the real in the streets", he enjoys getting emotional on the internet

[pic - click to view]

10-02-2010, 11:30 PM         #96
JoeyTheGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -BigC- said:
My panties aint in a bunch homie. Its only week 3, so everything is subjective at this point but to say vick isnt balling is ridiculous .
 8 years ago '04        #97
space
space
 Prodigy said:
Grisly is the realest whiteboy on Boxden. homeboy typed TWO words telling him to go outside and it caused this emotional a.ss f**got to write a short story about his life

when he's not being "100% on the real in the streets", he enjoys getting emotional on the internet

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #98
Grisly 35 heat pts35 OP
space
space
ya'll dudes need lives, this s**t is ridiculous. f**got a.ss wannabe cyber bully's tryna e-gangbang on somebody. s**t is hysterical to me. And I wouldn't even give two f**ks if it wasn't for the simple fact vick is k!llin s**t and yall are just mad. Which is what this whole thread basically amounts too.

Eagles > ya'll squads
 8 years ago '04        #99
Grisly 35 heat pts35 OP
space
space
not a single one of you lames could ever son me, ya'll live in that internet world. s**t is sad.
 8 years ago '08        #100
EvesOfAkira 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,086 | Props total: 0 0
 Richie Aprile said:
.... damn homie, u sleep with your fists balled up?

I wasn't making fun of you for playing Madden, I was making fun of you for making someone's Madden rating out to mean anything more than him having a good couple of weeks...Madden ratings are based on short-term performance.....Just like an Eagles fan to get gassed from 3 weeks of football . like I said, let the Eagles lose a game or two and his rating will be right back down to where he started...
Funniest s**t I've read on boxden EVER.

Sigging immediately
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PAWG got no chill (#Jheeez)
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
109 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobarís hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
52 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Why do people in poverty have satellite dishes?
101 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Reboot your router
44 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy