Michael Vick is Back! (new Madden ratings)

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
46 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
230 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
156 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #41
No iD23 
space
space
$935 | Props total: 0 0
 Prodigy said:
you get bread, pus*y, and respect?............ shut your f**got a.ss up. since when do girls like sensitive f**gots like you? someone tells you to go outside and you write an essay like a little hoe talking about dude's mom. I feel bad for you, you serve no purpose in REAL life so you come onto Boxden to brag to other men about how much pus*y and respect you get

do humanity a favor and commit suicide.
 7 years ago '04        #42
Kadroan 102 heat pts102
space
space
$33,437 | Props total: 6388 6388
finally!
 7 years ago '04        #43
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,024 | Props total: 19616 19616
 Prodigy said:
you get bread, pus*y, and respect?............ shut your f**got a.ss up. since when do girls like sensitive f**gots like you? someone tells you to go outside and you write an essay like a little hoe talking about dude's mom. I feel bad for you, you serve no purpose in REAL life so you come onto Boxden to brag to other men about how much pus*y and respect you get

that muthaf**ka stated he gets bread, pus*y, and respect on a message board... somebody give him a pound... dont leave him hangin..

im dying
 7 years ago '04        #44
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,793 | Props total: 1366 1366
damn vick is only 4 yrs older than Kolb.
 7 years ago '06        #45
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
Oh when he was f!ghting dogs and s**t and got busted everybody was s**ttin on Mike Vick. So now that he's back doing his thang for the Eagles everybody has jumped back on his d!ck. Damn shame how people can judge you put you down and then turn into a bandwagon fan.
 7 years ago '06        #46
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 Grisly said:
how am i mad at life?

some f**got came in this thread to contribute absolutely nothing, only to attempt to insult my telling me to go outside, which is actually just funny to me cus i get more bread, pus*y and respect than any of you f**gots in here talkin s**t....so i'm confused as to how you think i'm mad at life just because i told your boyfriend to go f**k himself.

and my mom's far from a crackhead who gets gangbanged. you just sound upset right now, what kind of f**got sticks up for another unknown man on the internet?

you're a f**kin clown. i hope your mother gets choked out in the check out line at the grocery store and her neck snaps resulting in instant death, causing you to break down and fail miserably at life, and have to live off food stamps again just like you did growing up.
you must be miserable
 7 years ago '04        #47
shadymilkman 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$4,512 | Props total: 12 12
u mad
 7 years ago '07        #48
Itzike 
space
space
$2,809 | Props total: 407 407
 davon4204 said:
Oh when he was f!ghting dogs and s**t and got busted everybody was s**ttin on Mike Vick. So now that he's back doing his thang for the Eagles everybody has jumped back on his d!ck. Damn shame how people can judge you put you down and then turn into a bandwagon fan.
 7 years ago '04        #49
cdub12344321@ya 
space
space
$655 | Props total: 101 101
here we go back to the old days having to stop a vick glitch but this new madden is set up better to stop him so Im ready for the challenge.
 10-02-2010, 11:29 AM         #50
juankoolie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my n*gga vick!!! haha to all dat was sleepin on bra since he came back
 10-02-2010, 12:04 PM         #51
Thee504Legend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Madden sucks this year...
 7 years ago '07        #52
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,323 | Props total: 1109 1109
Vick still got those nasty terd braids tho
 7 years ago '05        #53
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,626 | Props total: 13697 13697
 Blkboipurp said:

[pic - click to view]

Played out.
 7 years ago '07        #54
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
He's playing very well, cant lie, but he's also beat Detroit and Jacksonville, lets hold off crowning him elite until he plays some good defenses and consistently puts up big numbers.
 10-02-2010, 12:55 PM         #55
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh. This n*gga wins a game against Detroit and Jacksonville, and he's back?

[pic - click to view]

10-02-2010, 01:14 PM         #56
ruqdaboi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it should be higher and his speed
 7 years ago '04        #57
Grisly 29 heat pts29 OP
space
space
$6,985 | Props total: 1298 1298
 Prodigy said:

aint nobody over here a sensitive f**got, you'd get your jaw rocked and left in the corner like u on time out, shut the f**k up

and bragging would be me saying something unprovoked, not some little f**got who prolly don't got no friends tryna tell ME to GO OUTSIDE. that's the dumbest s**t i ever heard

how bout all you lames get off my d!ck
 7 years ago '04        #58
Grisly 29 heat pts29 OP
space
space
 TanstA! said:

that muthaf**ka stated he gets bread, pus*y, and respect on a message board... somebody give him a pound... dont leave him hangin..

im dying
new york and dallas fans are the biggest f**gots ever yo, i swear let any of you motherf**kers come to one of these eagles games and let me know, body the s**t out your b**ch a.sses for talkin wreckless in your dad's computer office like you can't get touched.

thats why i just be laughin when i hear b**ches gettin stomped out in romo jerseys or pus*y a.ss giants fans gettin beat up. they prolly was just like you

ya'll talk the most s**t when your message board buddies are around
 7 years ago '04        #59
Grisly 29 heat pts29 OP
space
space
 beantown said:
you must be miserable
nah im happy as hell, i love my life. that's why im online sharing news with other people that they obviously want to know about, judging by all the props i received from this topic.....

and the miserable ones must be the f**gots like you and them other clowns who come in here to tell me to go outside like i'm a lame for playing madden

step your life up
 7 years ago '07        #60
kwoods44 
space
space
space
$1,544 | Props total: 59 59
propz
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago